IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

's kundalini experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Chrism's writing along with all his teachings has always been the expression of his ego viewpoint or his positionality, such as his opinions.Everything in the universe radiates a specific frequency or minute energy field that remains in the field of consciousness permanently. Thus, every person or being whoever lived and aything about them including any event, thought, deed, feeling, or attitude, is recorded forever and can be retrieved at any time in the present or the future.The person becomes more "right brain" in higher consciousness. In lower consciousness, an incoming stimulus is rapidly radiated to the emotional centers, whereas, in a spiritually oriented person, the faster track goes from stimulus to prefrontal cortex and then to the emotional center. In

highly-evolved spiritual people, the incoming information is processed through the etheric prefrontal cortex and then goes by induction to the physical neuronal circuits in the brain.Groups, such as Kundalini Awakening System 1, whom requires a preapproval to just read their "opinions" of what is Kundalini fall in the category of those other groups that have requirements involving, attendance, membership (thus one must press the "join this group), and group commitments which are fallacious. The teachings of this chrism are not even close to the various interpretations of the actual teachings of the original great teacher/founder/avatar. Wording is of pragmatic value. At one time, back in the 1950's, before anti-psychotic drugs became available, there would be two or three "Jesus Christ" patients in the hospital at the same time. To the patient, the experiences were experientially "real" (There was a also queens and

Napoleons).The downside is the risk of following a teacher whose motivation is control. This can be suspected when followers are given personal life directions such as the Safeties, instead of being led to look within themselves for answers by following inner spiritual work.Some teachers have messianic delusions of grandeur, who claim to be in "exalted states" (chrism, time and time again claims Kundalini experiences that are not consistent not existent). A genuine transformational spiritual experience is confirmed by its very positive and often profound influence on a person's life. No chanting, no prayers to a non-existent deity called Shakti, Shiva or let alone a deity called Kundalini. Just as Galileo's interest was in astronomy and not in making telescopes.To the modern mind, science is "real" and "objective", whereas the nonphysical phenomena and experiences of a mental or experienced nature are

considered of questionable authenticity, and subject to dought or arguement. Spiritual Truth is a realistic view. The facts are commonly known by all professionals, and the difference between the top, the mediocre, and the bottom is very well known. The spiritual lives of great numbers of people are at risk here in Kundalini Awakening Systems 1.Reasonable people would not want to risk themselves with an automobile, or a house, or a doctor or an investment that is questionable, yet here in Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 they are willing to blindly sacrifice their spiritual journey to a very very questionable teacher. The consequences and the seriousness of this negatively affects the body's chakra system. Associations with Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 for the need of approval by others with acceptance weakens spiritual responsibility or accountability, creating a negative attitude in awareness. Often, pretending to

be a quality that is desired. In modern languaging it would be called possessive, comperitive, hostile, and in extremes expressions, aggressive and savage. Pack loyalty, identification with others, and the beginning of what is later expressed as relatedness with Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 is a clear spiritual suicide.To the ego, the desire for existence has irreversibility beyond all oppositions and the conflicting pulls. The ego can be seen as being of great benefit but prone to becoming unruly and causing emotional psychological, and spiritual problems if the ego issues are not resolved or transcended.People with low levels of consciousness has limited comprehention by the dominance of the lower mind, which is capable of recognizing fact but not yet able to grasp what is meant by the term "truth", and that "truth" has psychological attachments that are different from falsehood. Truth cannot be disproved by

falsehood any more than light can be disproved by darkness. Truth is not subject to limitations. Distrust of first person experienced testimony and information about the "reality" of such testimony reflects the credibility of Kundalini Awakening Systems 1.Survival depends on acquiring energy externally which is still primarily involving in self-interest acquisition, conquering, and rivalry with other types of progressions. Utilitarian value when it comes to a person with low level of consciousness creates paradoxes.chrism teaches to "release" love, in another words negate God's essence. Negate only special, limited personal attachments, which is limiting "emotionality". Divine love cannot be "released", it can not be attached to walls, light switches, nor is anyone able to leave "stickiness" anywhere. That, is God's job and not a mere mortal's job with Kundalini dellusions. Divine love is a

universal quality. Lest not forget love is not an emotion but a state of being. How can anyone possibly leave their state of beingness stuck to a wall, or a toilet seat for that matter?A teacher, a real teacher that is, is a servant of truth. A real spiritual teacher, teaches only God's Truth, and the teacher nor a kundalini is the originator. Lest not also forget that chrism clearly states in his web site that all the information found and taught by himself is the "opinions" of a brother. Opinions has no truth, opinions are the vain expressions of the ego.Statistically, the most succesful resolutions to these types of recoveries from pathological liers (chrism), is self-honesty.The veil has been lifted on chrism. I am sure if he was caught by all of you naive folks, with his "always in hand" beer and his continuous marijuana joint in his lips he'd tell you "his Kundalini guided him to do

so".

Guest guest

I hope you feel better now. You've certainly "saved the world". lol

-------------- Original message from Smile Forme <smile.forme: --------------

Chrism's writing along with all his teachings has always been the expression of his ego viewpoint or his positionality, such as his opinions.Everything in the universe radiates a specific frequency or minute energy field that remains in the field of consciousness permanently. Thus, every person or being whoever lived and aything about them including any event, thought, deed, feeling, or attitude, is recorded forever and can be retrieved at any time in the present or the future.The person becomes more "right brain" in higher consciousness. In lower consciousness, an incoming stimulus is rapidly radiated to the emotional centers, whereas, in a spiritually oriented person, the faster track goes from stimulus to prefrontal cortex and then to the emotional center. In highly-evolved spiritual people, the incoming information is processed through the etheric prefrontal cortex and then goes by induction to the physical neuronal circuits in the brain.Groups, such as Kundalini Awakening System 1, whom requires a preapproval to just read their "opinions" of what is Kundalini fall in the category of those other groups that have requirements involving, attendance, membership (thus one must press the "join this group), and group commitments which are fallacious. The teachings of this chrism are not even close to the various interpretations of the actual teachings of the original great teacher/founder/avatar. Wording is of pragmatic value. At one time, back in the 1950's, before anti-psychotic drugs became available, there would be two or three "Jesus Christ" patients in the hospital at the same time. To the patient, the experiences were experientially "real" (There was a also queens and Napoleons).The downside is the risk of following a teacher whose motivation is control. This can be suspected when followers are given personal life directions such as the Safeties, instead of being led to look within themselves for answers by following inner spiritual work.Some teachers have messianic delusions of grandeur, who claim to be in "exalted states" (chrism, time and time again claims Kundalini experiences that are not consistent not existent). A genuine transformational spiritual experience is confirmed by its very positive and often profound influence on a person's life. No chanting, no prayers to a non-existent deity called Shakti, Shiva or let alone a deity called Kundalini. Just as Galileo's interest was in astronomy and not in making telescopes.To the modern mind, science is "real" and "objective", whereas the nonphysical phenomena and experiences of a mental or experienced nature are considered of questionable authenticity, and subject to dought or arguement. Spiritual Truth is a realistic view. The facts are commonly known by all professionals, and the difference between the top, the mediocre, and the bottom is very well known. The spiritual lives of great numbers of people are at risk here in Kundalini Awakening Systems 1.Reasonable people would not want to risk themselves with an automobile, or a house, or a doctor or an investment that is questionable, yet here in Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 they are willing to blindly sacrifice their spiritual journey to a very very questionable teacher. The consequences and the seriousness of this negatively affects the body's chakra system. Associations with Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 for the need of approval by others with acceptance weakens spiritual responsibility or accountability, creating a negative attitude in awareness. Often, pretending to be a quality that is desired. In modern languaging it would be called possessive, comperitive, hostile, and in extremes expressions, aggressive and savage. Pack loyalty, identification with others, and the beginning of what is later expressed as relatedness with Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 is a clear spiritual suicide.To the ego, the desire for existence has irreversibility beyond all oppositions and the conflicting pulls. The ego can be seen as being of great benefit but prone to becoming unruly and causing emotional psychological, and spiritual problems if the ego issues are not resolved or transcended.People with low levels of consciousness has limited comprehention by the dominance of the lower mind, which is capable of recognizing fact but not yet able to grasp what is meant by the term "truth", and that "truth" has psychological attachments that are different from falsehood. Truth cannot be disproved by falsehood any more than light can be disproved by darkness. Truth is not subject to limitations. Distrust of first person experienced testimony and information about the "reality" of such testimony reflects the credibility of Kundalini Awakening Systems 1.Survival depends on acquiring energy externally which is still primarily involving in self-interest acquisition, conquering, and rivalry with other types of progressions. Utilitarian value when it comes to a person with low level of consciousness creates paradoxes.chrism teaches to "release" love, in another words negate God's essence. Negate only special, limited personal attachments, which is limiting "emotionality". Divine love cannot be "released", it can not be attached to walls, light switches, nor is anyone able to leave "stickiness" anywhere. That, is God's job and not a mere mortal's job with Kundalini dellusions. Divine love is a universal quality. Lest not forget love is not an emotion but a state of being. How can anyone possibly leave their state of beingness stuck to a wall, or a toilet seat for that matter?A teacher, a real teacher that is, is a servant of truth. A real spiritual teacher, teaches only God's Truth, and the teacher nor a kundalini is the originator. Lest not also forget that chrism clearly states in his web site that all the information found and taught by himself is the "opinions" of a brother. Opinions has no truth, opinions are the vain expressions of the ego.Statistically, the most succesful resolutions to these types of recoveries from pathological liers (chrism), is self-honesty.The veil has been lifted on chrism. I am sure if he was caught by all of you naive folks, with his "always in hand" beer and his continuous marijuana joint in his lips he'd tell you "his Kundalini guided him to do so".

Guest guest

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and that is what it is, an opinion,

but I just don't happen to agree with it. If I may speak to you about my

journey.. and how I got here, maybe it will help you understand why so many of

us are here. I searched for months trying to find solace, support and

understanding of what was happening to me and my body. I was extremely

frightened, and thought I was losing my mind. I ended up in the hospital with a

panic attack at one point, it became so severe. I spent hours on my knees in

prayer seeking answer, and for whatever reason, they did not come. So I kept

searching.... One day I was led here, and for the first time in months, I had a

basic explanation as to what was happening to me. To find others experiencing

the exact same thing, and discussing their symptoms, was a God Send. For the

first time I felt comforted, knowing that I was not crazy, and others were going

through the same thing.

and the other members have never imposed their beliefs on me, nor would

I ever allow anyone to do just that. We all share our beliefs, our experiences,

just as you have shared yours, and for me personally,..... I accept what feels

right for me, and dismiss the rest. That is the beauty of this forum, is that

everyone feels welcome to express their own beliefs, and no-one is judged or

criticized as a result. If someone were overly harsh I would just toss it up to

someone having a bad day, as we all have them. I know I can snap at my children

when I have had a bad day. In any event, I just wanted to respond to your post.

I didn't totally understand all of it, and got lost a few times, but I will

re-read it again and try and follow what you are saying.

Sharon

--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Smile Forme <smile.forme wrote:

Smile Forme <smile.forme

chrism's kundalini experience

Friday, August 1, 2008, 2:27 PM

Chrism's writing along with all his teachings has always been the expression of

his ego viewpoint or his positionality, such as his opinions.

Guest guest

Dear " smile forme " ,

I have re-read your post and here are my comments. I placed your text in

quotations, and my comments follow.

" The downside is the risk of following a teacher whose motivation is control.

This can be suspected when followers are given personal life directions such as

the Safeties, instead of being led to look within themselves for answers by

following inner spiritual work. "

That statement implies and would include every single mental health care

professional or counselor, or pastor of a church , works with their primary

motivation as control. I have been given personal life direction from all of

the above, and I never once felt as though they were trying to control me.

" A genuine transformational spiritual experience is confirmed by its very

positive and often profound influence on a person's life. "

I Will agree .. . I feel I have had a genuine spiritual transformation in my

life, over the years. And I think that this board has enhanced that

transformation process. Since coming here, and finding answers to some of my

questions, I would say that my spiritual journey has been less difficult, the

quality of my life has greatly improved, My family has commented that I am

much more calm and relaxed, my co-workers have commented how much more at peace

I seem. I feel a greater desire to serve others , now that I have more control

of my life, and not riddled with anxiety daily. I do my best to forgive

quicker , as a result of Chrism's posts regarding forgiveness.

" Some teachers have messianic delusions of grandeur, who claim to be in " exalted

states "

I would agree some teachers may suffer from this, however I have always felt a

warm sense of humility when reading Chrism's post. I have heard him say more

than once that he does not consider himself any different or better than anyone

else.

" To the modern mind, science is " real " and " objective " , whereas the nonphysical

phenomena and experiences of a mental or experienced nature are considered of

questionable authenticity, and subject to dought or arguement. "

Not sure how to respond to this,.....other than to speak from personal

experience. To the modern mind and science, my daughter had an illness and

should have never been able to recover from her illness, and would be dealing

with it for her entire life, Medically and scientifically speaking, it was not

possible to recover. However following a healing prayer service for her, her

blood lab work, measured her progress, and her illness was non-existent. Her

body began developing much needed antibodies for the first time in her life.

The lab results were real, and objective, showing her improvement, however the

modern mind doctors were scratching their heads as to how this could have

happened. There was no doubt that it happened, but the medical community were

at a loss to offer any scientific reason as to how it happened.

" Reasonable people would not want to risk themselves with an automobile, or a

house, or a doctor or an investment that is questionable, yet here in Kundalini

Awakening Systems 1 they are willing to blindly sacrifice their spiritual

journey to a very very questionable teacher. "

I am not aware of anyone blindly sacrificing their spiritual journey as a result

of coming to this board. I know I certainly have not. If anything I am drawing

closer to God, and I feel as though I am growing spiritually within my own

faith.

" chrism teaches to " release " love, in another words negate God's essence. "

I would disagree here. Jesus taught us to love your neighbor as yourself, and

that would involve releasing love. I don't feel that Jesus negated God's

essence.

" A teacher, a real teacher that is, is a servant of truth "

I would agree, and I also think a real teacher understands that we are all

individuals and each person comes to their own truth in their own way, and in

their own time.

" A real spiritual teacher, teaches only God's Truth, "

Again, we all come to truth in our own time and way. That statement above has

a sense of arrogance, and over bearishness to it. In other words, I got the

feeling when I read that statement, as if you were saying, ... you better

believe what I believe or you are wrong.

These are the only comments I have smile forme. I wish you only the best in

your quest for the truth, and will pray that you are blessed with peace, love

and the strength to love unconditionally.

Regards,

Sharon

--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Smile Forme <smile.forme wrote:

Smile Forme <smile.forme

chrism's kundalini experience

Friday, August 1, 2008, 2:27 PM

Chrism's writing along with all his teachings has always been the expression of

his ego viewpoint or his positionality, such as his opinions.

Everything in the universe radiates a specific frequency or minute energy field

that remains in the field of consciousness permanently.  Thus, every person or

being whoever lived and aything about them including any event, thought, deed,

feeling, or attitude, is recorded forever and can be retrieved at any time in

the present or the future.

The person becomes more " right brain " in higher consciousness. In lower

consciousness, an incoming stimulus is rapidly radiated to the emotional

centers, whereas, in a spiritually oriented person, the faster track goes from

stimulus to prefrontal cortex and then to the emotional center. In

highly-evolved spiritual people, the incoming information is processed through

the etheric prefrontal cortex and then goes by induction to the physical

neuronal circuits in the brain.

Groups, such as Kundalini Awakening System 1, whom requires a preapproval to

just read their " opinions " of what is Kundalini fall in the category of those

other groups that have requirements involving, attendance, membership (thus one

must press the " join this group), and group commitments which are fallacious.

The teachings of this chrism are not even close to the various interpretations

of the actual teachings of the original great teacher/founder/ avatar.  Wording

is of pragmatic value. At one time, back in the 1950's, before anti-psychotic

drugs became available, there would be two or three " Jesus Christ " patients in

the hospital at the same time.  To the patient, the experiences were

experientially " real " (There was a also queens and Napoleons).

The downside is the risk of following a teacher whose motivation is control. 

This can be suspected when followers are given personal life directions such as

the Safeties, instead of being led to look within themselves for answers by

following inner spiritual work.

Some teachers have messianic delusions of grandeur, who claim to be in " exalted

states " (chrism, time and time again claims Kundalini experiences that are not

consistent not existent).  A genuine transformational spiritual experience is

confirmed by its very positive and often profound influence on a person's life. 

No chanting, no prayers to a non-existent deity called Shakti, Shiva or let

alone a deity called Kundalini.  Just as Galileo's interest was in astronomy and

not in making telescopes.

To the modern mind, science is " real " and " objective " , whereas the nonphysical

phenomena and experiences of a mental or experienced nature are considered of

questionable authenticity, and subject to dought or arguement.  Spiritual Truth

is a realistic view.  The facts are commonly known by all professionals, and the

difference between the top, the mediocre, and the bottom is very well known. 

The spiritual lives of great numbers of people are at risk here in Kundalini

Awakening Systems 1.

Reasonable people would not want to risk themselves with an automobile, or a

house, or a doctor or an investment that is questionable, yet here in Kundalini

Awakening Systems 1 they are willing to blindly sacrifice their spiritual

journey to a very very questionable teacher.  The consequences and the

seriousness of this negatively affects the body's chakra system.  Associations

with Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 for the need of approval by others with

acceptance weakens spiritual responsibility or accountability, creating a

negative attitude in awareness. Often, pretending to be a quality that is

desired.  In modern languaging it would be called possessive, comperitive,

hostile, and in extremes expressions, aggressive and savage.  Pack loyalty,

identification with others, and the beginning of what is later expressed as

relatedness with Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 is a clear spiritual suicide.

To the ego, the desire for existence has irreversibility beyond all oppositions

and the conflicting pulls.  The ego can be seen as being of great benefit but

prone to becoming unruly and causing emotional psychological, and spiritual

problems if the ego issues are not resolved or transcended.

People with low levels of consciousness has limited comprehention by the

dominance of the lower mind, which is capable of recognizing fact but not yet

able to grasp what is meant by the term " truth " , and that " truth " has

psychological attachments that are different from falsehood.  Truth cannot be

disproved by falsehood any more than light can be disproved by darkness.  Truth

is not subject to limitations.  Distrust of first person experienced testimony

and information about the " reality " of such testimony reflects the credibility

of Kundalini Awakening Systems 1.

Survival depends on acquiring energy externally which is still primarily

involving in self-interest acquisition, conquering, and rivalry with other types

of progressions.  Utilitarian value when it comes to a person with low level of

consciousness creates paradoxes.

chrism teaches to " release " love, in another words negate God's essence.  Negate

only special, limited personal attachments, which is limiting " emotionality " . 

Divine love cannot be " released " , it can not be attached to walls, light

switches, nor is anyone able to leave " stickiness " anywhere.  That, is God's job

and not a mere mortal's job with Kundalini dellusions.  Divine love is a

universal quality.  Lest not forget love is not an emotion but a state of

being.  How can anyone possibly leave their state of beingness stuck to a wall,

or a toilet seat for that matter?

A teacher, a real teacher that is, is a servant of truth. A real spiritual

teacher, teaches only God's Truth, and the teacher nor a kundalini is the

originator.  Lest not also forget that chrism clearly states in his web site

that all the information found and taught by himself is the " opinions " of a

brother.  Opinions has no truth, opinions are the vain expressions of the ego.

Statistically, the most succesful resolutions to these types of recoveries from

pathological liers (chrism), is self-honesty.

The veil has been lifted on chrism.  I am sure if he was caught by all of you

naive folks, with his " always in hand " beer and his continuous marijuana joint

in his lips he'd tell you " his Kundalini guided him to do so " .

Guest guest

Well, you are certainly experiencing pain and anger. I hope you are

able to leave these behind and move on to brighter, happier states of

attention soon.

Though I fear this may stoke you to further diatribes, here's my

response to your post. Some of it is tongue in cheek. If you laugh,

you'll feel better. (Smile for me.)

> Chrism's writing along with all his teachings has always been the

expression of his ego viewpoint or his positionality, such as his

opinions.

I've been studying spirituality for a long time - I'm no " naive "

spring chicken. (Don't even have a chicken suit...) As far as I can

see, Chrism's recommendations come out of love and a desire to help

those who are experiencing kundalini activity, not a desire for ego

aggrandizement.

> Groups, such as Kundalini Awakening System 1, whom requires a

preapproval to just read their " opinions " of what is Kundalini fall

in the category of those other groups that have requirements

involving, attendance, membership (thus one must press the " join this

group), and group commitments which are fallacious.

You make it sound like an ordeal. How hard is it press " join this

group " ? You can just as easily check " Leave this group " under " edit

groups " . There are no attendance requirements or group commitments.

By the way, how can a group commitment or attendance requirement

be " fallacious " ? I think in anger, you're not expressing yourself

clearly. Never mind the butchery of English grammar.

>At one time, back in the 1950's, before anti-psychotic drugs became

available, there would be two or three " Jesus Christ " patients in the

hospital at the same time. To the patient, the experiences were

experientially " real " (There was a also queens and Napoleons).

Even after the 1950's (that would be the 1960's, when pro-psychotic

drugs became available), I know I have had incarnations as several

queens and as Napolean - often simultaneously. In one of my

incarnations as a queen, I once ate a Napolean. I may even have

eaten a Napolean when I was Napolean -- who knows? But seriously,

what does this have to do with the price of tea in China? No one

here is claiming to be Jesus, Napolean or any historical queens.

> The downside is the risk of following a teacher whose motivation is

control.

I've never read so many recommendations from a teacher that ended

with the words " Your choice. " Everything I've seen so far stresses

that any guidance you consider accepting (inner or outer) must be

accompanied by free choice.

>This can be suspected when followers are given personal life

directions such as the Safeties,

Oh, puh-lease. " Personal life directions " are common to all esoteric

paths, especially ones that deal with powerful energies. Even the

exoteric teachings of all the major religions offer personal life

directions. (I would follow the ten commandments, Jesus'

recommendations re love thy neighbor, and the niyamas of raja yoga,

except I don't like to be given " personal life directions " ....)

>instead of being led to look within themselves for answers by

following inner spiritual work.

Can't have it both ways in the same sentence, Smileforme. Either

offer no " personal life directions " , or instruct people " to look

within themselves for answers by following inner spiritual work " ,

which instruction is itself the giving of " personal life

directions " . If you don't like the safeties and want to follow some

other set of practices say so, but be honest enough to acknowledge

that any recommendations or instructions, including " look within

themselves for answers by following inner spiritual work " , are all

ways of giving " personal life directions " .

As far as I can tell, the teachings offered here do indeed encourage

people to " look within themselves for answers by following inner

spiritual work " -- I don't see any contradiction.

> Some teachers have messianic delusions of grandeur, who claim to be

in " exalted states " (chrism, time and time again claims Kundalini

experiences that are not consistent not existent).

I haven't seen any " messianic delusions of grandeur " here. On the

contrary, " time and time again " , reposts his " I'm nothing

special " summary of who he is and claims to be (and what he explcitly

claims not to be). You may find it instructional to reread that.

> No chanting, no prayers to a non-existent deity called Shakti,

Shiva or let alone a deity called Kundalini.

If you don't believe in Kundalini, why are you here?

> Reasonable people would not want to risk themselves with an

automobile, or a house, or a doctor or an investment that is

questionable, yet here in Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 they are

willing to blindly sacrifice their spiritual journey to a very very

questionable teacher.

This is where, along with your later references to " People with low

levels of consciousness " and " all of you naive folks " , you try to win

us over by insulting us. Dale Carnegie may be able to help you.

>Associations with Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 for the need of

approval by others with acceptance weakens spiritual responsibility

or accountability, creating a negative attitude in awareness.

I'm not here for the " need of approval by others " . I am here to

experience Kundalini, to share Kundalini-related experiences and for

support when the going gets tough. And to learn from whose who have

walked this path before me.

>How can anyone possibly leave their state of beingness stuck to a

wall, or a toilet seat for that matter?

So that's where I left my state of beingness...

> Statistically, the most succesful resolutions to these types of

recoveries from pathological liers (chrism), is self-honesty.

A remarkable assertion. Also incomprehensible -- never mind the

grammar and spelling. Statistical assertions usually cite reference

studies. And what is a resolution to a recovery? And why would I

want one?

> The veil has been lifted on chrism. I am sure if he was caught by

all of you naive folks, with his " always in hand " beer and his

continuous marijuana joint in his lips he'd tell you " his Kundalini

guided him to do so " .

Others have commented on this already. pointed out the

difficulty of rolling a joint while holding a beer " always in hand " .

Still, stranger siddhis have been known to manifest. If you do

acquire this siddhi, you probably get the associated ones like being

able to sleep, drive, cook, wash the dishes, go to the bathroom and

even have s*x while continuously smoking a joint and holding a beer

always in hand. If you do not have these siddhis, please do not

attempt any of these activities. Your state of beingness might get

stuck to the wall, or worse....

But I digress.

If you're trying to shock me with some sort of expose of moralistic

impropriety, you're barking up the wrong tree. Your allegations

sound pretty tame compared to some of the things one hears about the

various sages, saints, mystics, siddhas, aghoris and ecstatics down

through the ages....

In closing, I strongly recommend silly movies and all things

humorous -- great way to get out of a funk. You can't be angry if

you're laughing. Again, smile for me.

In the hopes this will lighten your spirit,

David

Guest guest

ok guys, you know i am quick to respond when a response is needed in defense; but obviously this diatribe requires no response.........methinks thou dost protest too much...........

this venue is not about chrism. it is a very close-knit group of spiritual seekers who would probably give a kidney to any of the others, and warmly, openly, and lovingly accept people who do not wish to "trash" others. do i agree with everything written? "h*ll No. but I read, I accept the other's opinions, and feel if there a need for prayer for their safety, i release that to the God of my understanding, as I hope they do for me when i write something "off the wall".............and more often times than not, i learn something, or see myself, or just give thanks for my many new friends who are so kind and loving. so blessings, sir or madam, may you find peace in your heart. although separately, we may be totally dysfunctional; as a group, we function quite well, thank you.

namaste,

julie--- On Fri, 8/1/08, djgottlieb <dgottlieb wrote:

djgottlieb <dgottlieb Re: chrism's kundalini experience Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 6:09 PM

Well, you are certainly experiencing pain and anger. I hope you are able to leave these behind and move on to brighter, happier states of attention soon.Though I fear this may stoke you to further diatribes, here's my response to your post. Some of it is tongue in cheek. If you laugh, you'll feel better. (Smile for me.)> Chrism's writing along with all his teachings has always been the expression of his ego viewpoint or his positionality, such as his opinions.I've been studying spirituality for a long time - I'm no "naive" spring chicken. (Don't even have a chicken suit...) As far as I can see, Chrism's recommendations come out of love and a desire to help those who are experiencing kundalini activity, not a desire for ego aggrandizement.> Groups, such as Kundalini Awakening System 1, whom requires a preapproval to just read their "opinions" of what is Kundalini fall

in the category of those other groups that have requirements involving, attendance, membership (thus one must press the "join this group), and group commitments which are fallacious. You make it sound like an ordeal. How hard is it press "join this group"? You can just as easily check "Leave this group" under "edit groups". There are no attendance requirements or group commitments. By the way, how can a group commitment or attendance requirement be "fallacious" ? I think in anger, you're not expressing yourself clearly. Never mind the butchery of English grammar.>At one time, back in the 1950's, before anti-psychotic drugs became available, there would be two or three "Jesus Christ" patients in the hospital at the same time. To the patient, the experiences were experientially "real" (There was a also queens and Napoleons).Even after the 1950's (that would be the 1960's, when

pro-psychotic drugs became available), I know I have had incarnations as several queens and as Napolean - often simultaneously. In one of my incarnations as a queen, I once ate a Napolean. I may even have eaten a Napolean when I was Napolean -- who knows? But seriously, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China? No one here is claiming to be Jesus, Napolean or any historical queens.> The downside is the risk of following a teacher whose motivation is control. I've never read so many recommendations from a teacher that ended with the words "Your choice." Everything I've seen so far stresses that any guidance you consider accepting (inner or outer) must be accompanied by free choice.>This can be suspected when followers are given personal life directions such as the Safeties, Oh, puh-lease. "Personal life directions" are common to all esoteric paths,

especially ones that deal with powerful energies. Even the exoteric teachings of all the major religions offer personal life directions. (I would follow the ten commandments, Jesus' recommendations re love thy neighbor, and the niyamas of raja yoga, except I don't like to be given "personal life directions". ...)>instead of being led to look within themselves for answers by following inner spiritual work.Can't have it both ways in the same sentence, Smileforme. Either offer no "personal life directions", or instruct people "to look within themselves for answers by following inner spiritual work", which instruction is itself the giving of "personal life directions". If you don't like the safeties and want to follow some other set of practices say so, but be honest enough to acknowledge that any recommendations or instructions, including "look within themselves for answers by following

inner spiritual work", are all ways of giving "personal life directions".As far as I can tell, the teachings offered here do indeed encourage people to "look within themselves for answers by following inner spiritual work" -- I don't see any contradiction.> Some teachers have messianic delusions of grandeur, who claim to be in "exalted states" (chrism, time and time again claims Kundalini experiences that are not consistent not existent).I haven't seen any "messianic delusions of grandeur" here. On the contrary, "time and time again", reposts his "I'm nothing special" summary of who he is and claims to be (and what he explcitly claims not to be). You may find it instructional to reread that.> No chanting, no prayers to a non-existent deity called Shakti, Shiva or let alone a deity called Kundalini. If you don't believe in Kundalini, why are you here?>

Reasonable people would not want to risk themselves with an automobile, or a house, or a doctor or an investment that is questionable, yet here in Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 they are willing to blindly sacrifice their spiritual journey to a very very questionable teacher. This is where, along with your later references to "People with low levels of consciousness" and "all of you naive folks", you try to win us over by insulting us. Dale Carnegie may be able to help you.>Associations with Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 for the need of approval by others with acceptance weakens spiritual responsibility or accountability, creating a negative attitude in awareness. I'm not here for the "need of approval by others". I am here to experience Kundalini, to share Kundalini-related experiences and for support when the going gets tough. And to learn from whose who have walked this path before

me.>How can anyone possibly leave their state of beingness stuck to a wall, or a toilet seat for that matter?So that's where I left my state of beingness...> Statistically, the most succesful resolutions to these types of recoveries from pathological liers (chrism), is self-honesty.A remarkable assertion. Also incomprehensible -- never mind the grammar and spelling. Statistical assertions usually cite reference studies. And what is a resolution to a recovery? And why would I want one?> The veil has been lifted on chrism. I am sure if he was caught by all of you naive folks, with his "always in hand" beer and his continuous marijuana joint in his lips he'd tell you "his Kundalini guided him to do so".Others have commented on this already. pointed out the difficulty of rolling a joint while holding a beer "always in hand". Still, stranger siddhis have

been known to manifest. If you do acquire this siddhi, you probably get the associated ones like being able to sleep, drive, cook, wash the dishes, go to the bathroom and even have s*x while continuously smoking a joint and holding a beer always in hand. If you do not have these siddhis, please do not attempt any of these activities. Your state of beingness might get stuck to the wall, or worse....But I digress.If you're trying to shock me with some sort of expose of moralistic impropriety, you're barking up the wrong tree. Your allegations sound pretty tame compared to some of the things one hears about the various sages, saints, mystics, siddhas, aghoris and ecstatics down through the ages....In closing, I strongly recommend silly movies and all things humorous -- great way to get out of a funk. You can't be angry if you're laughing. Again, smile for me.In the hopes this

will lighten your spirit,David

Guest guest

hello many smiles for me...i hope one day you do find your real

internal smile as it is so wonderful...you get there by taking

responsibility for yourself first...

i leave you the words of another much maligned but very brilliant

teacher carlos castaneda.....

paula....

Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. a

warrior cannot complain or regret anything. his life is an endless

challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad.

challenges are simple challenges.

the recommendation for warriors is not to have any material

things on which to focus their power, but to focus it on the spirit,

on the true flight into the unknown, not on trivialities.

Everyone who wants to follow the warrior's path has to rid

himself of the compulsion to possess and hold onto things.

self-importance is man's greatest enemy. what weakens him is

feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of his fellow men.

self-importance requires that one spend most of one's life offended

by something or someone.

the hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a

warrior. it is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified

in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us.

Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.

a warrior takes his lot, whatever it may be, and accepts it in

ultimate humbleness. He accepts in humbleness what he is, not as

grounds for regret but as a living challenge.

Guest guest

LMAO! Talk about arrogance...geesh smileyface...get a grip. As we'd

say up here in Maine, " you are talkin thru your a** "

Too bad you know everything...Chrism is a channel of Love and help

with Kundalini problems. And we are grateful for everything he helps

us with. As for you, you're posts reek of condescension. I've never

experienced that from Chrism.

Thanks for the laugh.

Divinely,

dhyana

, Smile Forme

<smile.forme wrote:

>

opinions.

Guest guest

Exactly my feelings Julie..............I may not agree with everything discussed here...........But I glean and devour what I like.There are a lot of groups and forums and articles on the net.I read them and and accept what resonates with me.Nobody forced me to join this group and I can always leave if I am not comfortable with thesubjects discussed here.So what is the issue?I cannot impose my views on others same as I need not let others dictate me what to believe.But yes ......... When I find and something that my inner self says is the right thing I do it.We are all mature adults here.........respecting a different view point without sarcasm.Love.Puspanjali , Julie <jewelport wrote:>> > > > ok guys, you know i am quick to respond when a response is needed in defense; but obviously this diatribe requires no response.........methinks thou dost protest too much...........> > this venue is not about chrism. it is a very close-knit group of spiritual seekers who would probably give a kidney to any of the others, and warmly, openly, and lovingly accept people who do not wish to "trash" others. do i agree with everything written? "h*ll No. but I read, I accept the other's opinions, and feel if there a need for prayer for their safety, i release that to the God of my understanding, as I hope they do for me when i write something "off the wall".............and more often times than not, i learn something, or see myself, or just give thanks for my many new friends who are so kind and loving. so blessings, sir or madam, may you find peace in your heart. although separately, we may be totally dysfunctional; as a group, we function quite well, thank you.> > namaste,> julie>

Guest guest

Having for the most part been a silent observer, and full member

of Kundalini-Awakening Systems, I would like to thank you gracefully

for your views and gently request you take a step back and look

at yourself, your life, and your being. While I am sure you have

all our best interests at heart, the person you should be most

concerned about is you. And should this way not be your way so

be it let it go with grace, and step out.

As for myself, my life and my being, I have considered myself

blessed to be apart of this group, and have grown within because of

it.

So friend, find your path, let 'us' all go and just be.

Lara

, Smile Forme

<smile.forme wrote:

>

opinions.

>

> Everything in the universe radiates a specific frequency or minute

energy field that remains in the field of consciousness permanently.

Thus, every person or being whoever lived and aything about them

including any event, thought, deed, feeling, or attitude, is recorded

forever and can be retrieved at any time in the present or the future.

>

> The person becomes more " right brain " in higher consciousness. In

lower consciousness, an incoming stimulus is rapidly radiated to the

emotional centers, whereas, in a spiritually oriented person, the

faster track goes from stimulus to prefrontal cortex and then to the

emotional center. In highly-evolved spiritual people, the incoming

information is processed through the etheric prefrontal cortex and

then goes by induction to the physical neuronal circuits in the brain.

>

> Groups, such as Kundalini Awakening System 1, whom requires a

preapproval to just read their " opinions " of what is Kundalini fall in

the category of those other groups that have requirements involving,

attendance, membership (thus one must press the " join this group), and

group commitments which are fallacious. The teachings of this chrism

are not even close to the various interpretations of the actual

teachings of the original great teacher/founder/avatar. Wording is of

pragmatic value. At one time, back in the 1950's, before

anti-psychotic drugs became available, there would be two or three

" Jesus Christ " patients in the hospital at the same time. To the

patient, the experiences were experientially " real " (There was a also

queens and Napoleons).

>

> The downside is the risk of following a teacher whose motivation is

control. This can be suspected when followers are given personal life

directions such as the Safeties, instead of being led to look within

themselves for answers by following inner spiritual work.

>

> Some teachers have messianic delusions of grandeur, who claim to be

in " exalted states " (chrism, time and time again claims Kundalini

experiences that are not consistent not existent). A genuine

transformational spiritual experience is confirmed by its very

positive and often profound influence on a person's life. No

chanting, no prayers to a non-existent deity called Shakti, Shiva or

let alone a deity called Kundalini. Just as Galileo's interest was in

astronomy and not in making telescopes.

>

> To the modern mind, science is " real " and " objective " , whereas the

nonphysical phenomena and experiences of a mental or experienced

nature are considered of questionable authenticity, and subject to

dought or arguement. Spiritual Truth is a realistic view. The facts

are commonly known by all professionals, and the difference between

the top, the mediocre, and the bottom is very well known. The

spiritual lives of great numbers of people are at risk here in

Kundalini Awakening Systems 1.

>

> Reasonable people would not want to risk themselves with an

automobile, or a house, or a doctor or an investment that is

questionable, yet here in Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 they are

willing to blindly sacrifice their spiritual journey to a very very

questionable teacher. The consequences and the seriousness of this

negatively affects the body's chakra system. Associations with

Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 for the need of approval by others with

acceptance weakens spiritual responsibility or accountability,

creating a negative attitude in awareness. Often, pretending to be a

quality that is desired. In modern languaging it would be called

possessive, comperitive, hostile, and in extremes expressions,

aggressive and savage. Pack loyalty, identification with others, and

the beginning of what is later expressed as relatedness with Kundalini

Awakening Systems 1 is a clear spiritual suicide.

>

> To the ego, the desire for existence has irreversibility beyond all

oppositions and the conflicting pulls. The ego can be seen as being

of great benefit but prone to becoming unruly and causing emotional

psychological, and spiritual problems if the ego issues are not

resolved or transcended.

>

> People with low levels of consciousness has limited comprehention by

the dominance of the lower mind, which is capable of recognizing fact

but not yet able to grasp what is meant by the term " truth " , and that

" truth " has psychological attachments that are different from

falsehood. Truth cannot be disproved by falsehood any more than light

can be disproved by darkness. Truth is not subject to limitations.

Distrust of first person experienced testimony and information about

the " reality " of such testimony reflects the credibility of Kundalini

Awakening Systems 1.

>

> Survival depends on acquiring energy externally which is still

primarily involving in self-interest acquisition, conquering, and

rivalry with other types of progressions. Utilitarian value when it

comes to a person with low level of consciousness creates paradoxes.

>

> chrism teaches to " release " love, in another words negate God's

essence. Negate only special, limited personal attachments, which is

limiting " emotionality " . Divine love cannot be " released " , it can not

be attached to walls, light switches, nor is anyone able to leave

" stickiness " anywhere. That, is God's job and not a mere mortal's job

with Kundalini dellusions. Divine love is a universal quality. Lest

not forget love is not an emotion but a state of being. How can

anyone possibly leave their state of beingness stuck to a wall, or a

toilet seat for that matter?

>

> A teacher, a real teacher that is, is a servant of truth. A real

spiritual teacher, teaches only God's Truth, and the teacher nor a

kundalini is the originator. Lest not also forget that chrism clearly

states in his web site that all the information found and taught by

himself is the " opinions " of a brother. Opinions has no truth,

opinions are the vain expressions of the ego.

>

> Statistically, the most succesful resolutions to these types of

recoveries from pathological liers (chrism), is self-honesty.

>

> The veil has been lifted on chrism. I am sure if he was caught by

all of you naive folks, with his " always in hand " beer and his

continuous marijuana joint in his lips he'd tell you " his Kundalini

guided him to do so " .

>

Guest guest

Chrism doesnt seem to be teaching kundalini per any single set of

protocols aside from his safeties. Over and over he makes reference

to " the west " and its being a technological society. How this

distinction has created an environment that requires unique

approaches. I for one am interested in those approaches. This is all

in the group archives I suggest reading them. You seem to be K active

smileforme but your emotions have become somehow overinflated and

twisted inside of this subject matter. Why would you attach so much

importance to how another approaches kundalini? Why is what you say

anymore truthful or appropriate than what states? You " seem " to

have a hijacking mentality. There is further for you to go before you

can approach your own ideals. -blue

Guest guest

Yeah!

Personal denigration and public attacks are not the stock in trade of

higher, enlightened souls. Doctrinal purity imho usually hides many

sins.

Personally, beer & cannabis always worked for me. Dude. (I can't

believe I just said that!!!)

Love to all

Reg

, " Shen

Mahakashyapa Ch'an " <blue.suns wrote:

>..... You " seem " to

> have a hijacking mentality. There is further for you to go before you

> can approach your own ideals. -blue

>

Guest guest

SmileForMe,

I have known personally for several years now, and I guarantee

that your portrayal is completely inaccurate.

Much of what you write seems to be driven by your own projections. Why

so much hostility? Is it you are talking about, or is it

somebody else whom you might have come across in the past?

Sel

, Smile Forme

<smile.forme wrote:

>

opinions.

>

Guest guest

A couple of points for our friend...

(a) What we react to in another is always an unresolved aspect of our

self.

(b) These reactions always contain errors in judgment (judge not lest

you be judged) as they are formed only from that individuals limited

ego (false self) perception and as such can never contain real truth.

© So the only benefit of dissecting and drawing learnings from these

" judgments " is in relation to oneself.

Putting ones awakening views into the public domain and baiting

oneself such our smiling friend has done shows enormous subconscious

fortitude as aspects of self are intentionally shaken to promote their

shifting consciousness. When I know this I can only feel compassion

for our friends struggle. :))

Love to you, glen.

, " Shen

Mahakashyapa Ch'an " <blue.suns wrote:

>

> importance to how another approaches kundalini? Why is what you say

> anymore truthful or appropriate than what states? You " seem " to

> have a hijacking mentality. There is further for you to go before you

> can approach your own ideals. -blue

>

Guest guest

Hi everyone, my name is Venus and I am new here...well a week or so. Been spending much of my quiet time reading all that is available here, written by Chrism. Today, I read Smilesforme's post about Chrism's Kundalini Awakening and it made me realize that I really don't know anything, whatsoever about this man or whether he is "enlightened' or not, or about a thing he calls a scatterfield that has never been written about before. So this post by smilesforme leaves me with a huge question mark, he is right about how we are trusting our spiritual journey to a person who claims quite a bit but has shown no proof at all. As I said before, I have spent countless hours, since joining this group, just reading. I am a spiritual student, for eons and much of

what has written about and his teaching and experiences with kundalini is all but new to me and I am not new to Kundalini believe me. How do you folks know he is the real deal, if you have not walked in his shoes? Spent several months of physical time with him, how do I really know if what he teaches is the truth or something he just made up? What about the beer drinking and drugs? How does he know so much of the lingo? Another concern that I have is his incredible egotistical reaction to smilesforme's courageous post. I have been with amazing spiritual teachers and I tell you none and I mean none would react to such post with such little class, he didn't even go into anything about what smilesforme wrote other than what found that needed to be defended in "an ego" level.I like someone to explain this to me, please. Sorry for the long post, but I had to say something about

this, this is a serious matter, it's like playing Russian roulette with my spiritual consciousness by leaving it on the hands of a teacher that might be teaching me bogus opinions of what his ego self wants us to believe.Peace and love,Venusgleno <gleno Sent: Saturday, August 2, 2008 4:58:26 PM Re: chrism's kundalini experienceA couple of points for our friend... (a) What we react to in another is always an unresolved aspect of our self. (b) These reactions always contain errors in judgment (judge not lest you be judged) as they are formed only from that individuals limited ego (false self) perception and as such can never contain real truth. © So the only benefit of dissecting and drawing learnings from these "judgments" is in relation to oneself. Putting ones awakening views into the public domain and baiting oneself such our smiling friend has done shows enormous subconscious fortitude as aspects of self are intentionally shaken to promote their shifting consciousness. When I know this I can only feel compassion for our friends struggle. :)) Love to you, glen. Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "Shen Mahakashyapa Ch'an" <blue.suns@. ..> wrote: > > importance to how another approaches kundalini? Why is what you say > anymore truthful or appropriate than what states? You "seem" to > have a hijacking mentality. There is further for you to go before you > can approach your own ideals. -blue >

Guest guest

Greetings Venus and Smileforme,

**These are my personal comments to your post and the post of

your 'alter ego'?**

>

> Hi everyone, my name is Venus and I am new here...well a week or

so. Been spending much of my quiet time reading all that is

available here, written by Chrism. Today, I read Smilesforme's post

about Chrism's Kundalini Awakening and it made me realize that I

really don't know anything, whatsoever about this man or whether he

is " enlightened' or not,

**Neither do any of the rest of us unless we have met him personally

before we join the group**

or about a thing he calls a scatterfield that has never been

written about before.

**The Scatterfield is also known as Field Scatter, Scatter Band and

Tropospheric Scatter. Try using Google and you will read more about

the scientific explanation.**

So this post by smilesforme leaves me with a huge question mark, he

is right about how we are trusting our spiritual journey to a person

who claims quite a bit but has shown no proof at all.

**Proof, what kind of proof would you like? My proof is the positive

change in my mind and body. Also I have yet to hear claim

anything. He suggests things to us as a group and personally but only

when we ask for it. What we do with the information he gives is

entirely up to us, we are not sheep being indoctrinated too. Or is

that what you are looking for, someone like a preacher who claims to

know what is right and what is wrong and his way is the only way? If

so there are plenty of churches to go to for that.**

As I said before, I have spent countless hours, since joining this

group, just reading. I am a spiritual student, for eons and much of

what has written about and his teaching and experiences with

kundalini is all but new to me and I am not new to Kundalini believe

me.

**This group is for seekers. If you are such an expert, what do you

need this group for?**

How do you folks know he is the real deal, if you have

> not walked in his shoes? Spent several months of physical time

with him, how do I really know if what he teaches is the truth or

something he just made up?

**The only shoes I have ever walked in, or am ever likely to walk in

are my own. Sometimes in this life we just have to trust ourselves

and our experiences.**

What about the beer drinking and drugs?

**What about it?**

How does he know so much of the lingo?

**Education, research, reading and search for his own truth.**

Another concern that I have is his incredible egotistical reaction

to smilesforme's courageous post. I have been with amazing spiritual

teachers and I tell you none and I mean none would react to such post

with such little class, he didn't even go into anything about what

smilesforme wrote other than what found that needed to be

defended in " an ego " level.

**The fact that did not go into detail and reply to the post

in question shows that he does have class. It's smileforme that lacks

what we British refer to as class.**

> I like someone to explain this to me, please.

**Why do you need an explanation from someone else when your mind has

already been made up. It would be a waste of time and energy which

could be spent on more spiritual matters like chopping wood and

carrying water.**

Sorry for the long post, but I had to say something about this,

this is a serious matter, it's like playing Russian roulette with my

spiritual consciousness by leaving it on the hands of a teacher that

might be teaching me bogus opinions of what his ego self wants us to

believe.

**rather a dramatic comment -Russian Roulette- does not ask

you to follow him blindly. If he did we would all run a mile in the

opposite direction! Your spiritual consciousness is in your hands,

and no one else's unless you pass your will over to them.**

> Peace and love,

> Venus

**Blessings and Love to you. I hope you eventually find what you have

been searching for all these years. I feel blessed that I am now

on 'my way home', I hope you soon find your path to enlightenment.

Lady Skydancer

Guest guest

WOW! What a thread, I haven't been reading that much lately so I have

really missed out on this one. The description of chrism's kundalini

experiences sound more like mine back in the 60's and that was great.

Now days I'm not a person that would encourage the use of substances

to obtain mental states. But if one researches ancient beginnings to

divine knowledge you will find some form of outside stimulus. I'm not

even going to pursue this because I could hammer this for hours and

days.

A mention of a cult, WTF as a past cult leader I see no problem, it

if almost impossible to assemble more than 3 people together without

having the coloration of a cult. This is an association of

disassociated people that come together to learn a way and discuss

problems and obtain support. Weather it is right or wrong just the

fact that there is someone out there that listens and cares has a

value and importance to another's survival. As a foot note here this

is also how GANGS evolve also so you should become suspicious when we

gather our homies together to go out and kick A** on the Buddhists or

just do a drive by on Shiva or some other divinity.

I am one that does not necessarily agree with chrism's teachings but

one that has been in many of the situations that he attests to I can

say I understand and that is what it's all about, understanding. From

your message manysmilisforme it would appear that your are seeking

ultimate truth and attack anything that doesn't conform to what your

opinion of that truth would be. That you await the return of the

divinity and its rule, and here I will impart a divine truth, it

ain't going to happen. Within all of us there is a seed of truth, a

point of light, and the trick to finding the ultimate truth and

divinity is connectivity with other people. And it all starts with

communication.

A person quoted a monolog from the X-File series and I felt that it

might be apropos at this point in my rant:

From cave paintings to the Bible to Columbus and Apollo 11, we have

been a tireless force upon the earth and off, cataloguing the natural

world as it unfolds to us. Rising to a world population of over five

billion people all descended from that original single cell, that

first spark of life. But for all our knowledge, what no one can say

for certain is what or who ignited that original spark. Is there a

plan, a purpose or a reason to our existence? Will we pass, as those

before us, into oblivion; into the sixth extinction that scientists

warn is already in progress? Or will the mystery be revealed through

a sign, a symbol, a revelation?

Guest guest

Venus if you re-read the post from smilesforme, it was fairly insulting to both chrism and to the rest of us. I personally thought the email from smilesforme was absurd, but that was just my opinion. As for if chrism is the real deal, you will have to decide that for yourself. If you are serious about learning, then take the time and read the message archives and other info in the group. Look at the message he is sending... Whether you believe in the scatterfield or not, if chrism is a fake, what is his motive? I've never known him to request payment of any sort. I've known of many scams in my years, but none were free. But more than that, read other Kundalini books and see if they differ from his overall teachings. It doesn't matter what the rest of us think - what matters is what you think. (And as for your spiritual consciousness, the only one responsible for that is you.)

Blessings

Paul

-------------- Original message from Venus Mirlo <venusmirlo: --------------

Hi everyone, my name is Venus and I am new here...well a week or so. Been spending much of my quiet time reading all that is available here, written by Chrism. Today, I read Smilesforme's post about Chrism's Kundalini Awakening and it made me realize that I really don't know anything, whatsoever about this man or whether he is "enlightened' or not, or about a thing he calls a scatterfield that has never been written about before. So this post by smilesforme leaves me with a huge question mark, he is right about how we are trusting our spiritual journey to a person who claims quite a bit but has shown no proof at all. As I said before, I have spent countless hours, since joining this group, just reading. I am a spiritual student, for eons and much of what has written about and his teaching and experiences with kundalini is all but new to me and I am not new to Kundalini believe me. How do you folks know he is the real deal, if you have not walked in his shoes? Spent several months of physical time with him, how do I really know if what he teaches is the truth or something he just made up? What about the beer drinking and drugs? How does he know so much of the lingo? Another concern that I have is his incredible egotistical reaction to smilesforme's courageous post. I have been with amazing spiritual teachers and I tell you none and I mean none would react to such post with such little class, he didn't even go into anything about what smilesforme wrote other than what found that needed to be defended in "an ego" level.I like someone to explain this to me, please. Sorry for the long post, but I had to say something about this, this is a serious matter, it's like playing Russian roulette with my spiritual consciousness by leaving it on the hands of a teacher that might be teaching me bogus opinions of what his ego self wants us to believe.Peace and love,Venus

gleno <gleno (AT) kundalini-mail (DOT) com> Sent: Saturday, August 2, 2008 4:58:26 PM Re: chrism's kundalini experience

A couple of points for our friend...(a) What we react to in another is always an unresolved aspect of ourself.(b) These reactions always contain errors in judgment (judge not lestyou be judged) as they are formed only from that individuals limitedego (false self) perception and as such can never contain real truth.© So the only benefit of dissecting and drawing learnings from these"judgments" is in relation to oneself.Putting ones awakening views into the public domain and baitingoneself such our smiling friend has done shows enormous subconsciousfortitude as aspects of self are intentionally shaken to promote theirshifting consciousness. When I know this I can only feel compassionfor our friends struggle. :))Love to you, glen.Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "ShenMahakashyapa Ch'an" <blue.suns@. ..> wrote:>> importance to how another approaches kundalini? Why is what you say > anymore truthful or appropriate than what states? You "seem" to > have a hijacking mentality. There is further for you to go before you > can approach your own ideals. -blue>

Guest guest

, Venus Mirlo <venusmirlo wrote:>> Hi everyone, my name is Venus and I am new here...well a week or so. Been spending much of my quiet time reading all that is available here, written by Chrism. Today, I read Smilesforme's post about Chrism's Kundalini Awakening and it made me realize that I really don't know anything, whatsoever about this man or whether he is "enlightened' or not, or about a thing he calls a scatterfield that has never been written about before.

**Aside from the fact that both smiles and your profiles were last edited right when joining this group, which I find a bit curious...

No, you don't know anything about and his teachings nor do you know anything about me, smilesforme or the easter bunny. I find it curious that you are so willing to jump on the bandwagon of what someone who joined the group a few days ago has to say. That said, it is always wise to question, in fact encourages us to question!

So this post by smilesforme leaves me with a huge question mark, he is right about how we are trusting our spiritual journey to a person who claims quite a bit but has shown no proof at all. As I said before, I have spent countless hours, since joining this group, just reading. I am a spiritual student, for eons and much of what has written about and his teaching and experiences with kundalini is all but new to me and I am not new to Kundalini believe me.

**Frankly, I am left with a big question mark about your motives. Why not share some of your vast knowledge with us? What is so different about Chrism's teachings as opposed to others? I'm sure we are all interested to hear about your research, with sources provided of course.

How do you folks know he is the real deal, if you have not walked in his shoes? Spent several months of physical time with him, how do I really know if what he teaches is the truth or something he just made up?

**I know he is the real deal through my experiences with him over the past few years. I know what is truth through my inner discernment. How do YOU or smiles know that he ISN'T the real deal? It's easy to sling mud and generalized questions at someone, but how about supporting those positions with facts?

What about the beer drinking and drugs? How does he know so much of the lingo?

**LOL. I know lots of "lingo" and yet I have never even smoked pot. Aside from that, never made a claim to sainthood. He may have done things in his past that he no longer does. Where is the proof that he drinks and does drugs? In this country we are innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is NOT on Chrism, it's on his accusers.

Another concern that I have is his incredible egotistical reaction to smilesforme's courageous post. I have been with amazing spiritual teachers and I tell you none and I mean none would react to such post with such little class, he didn't even go into anything about what smilesforme wrote other than what found that needed to be defended in "an ego" level.

**Personally, I find nothing *courageous* about someone hiding behind a mask slinging mud at someone in their own "home" and showing no respect for the members. Everyone is free and entitled to question and have opinions, but most spiritually evolved people use some semblance of respect when doing so. That's a big clue for me right there.

> I like someone to explain this to me, please. Sorry for the long post, but I had to say something about this, this is a serious matter, it's like playing Russian roulette with my spiritual consciousness by leaving it on the hands of a teacher that might be teaching me bogus opinions of what his ego self wants us to believe.

**This is very serious. You are entitled to your opinion as surely as any of us are. There is something disturbing to me though about someone who tries to sway the masses against the teacher. If one is trying to discern their own path, that's great and I give kudos to them. But if they are just trying to discredit someone or ruin things for others, then I question their motives, level of spiritual evolution and how much of their ego is in play. There are those of us (me included) that have benefitted greatly from Chrism's teachings. He helps people find their way, get out of pain, resolve personal issues, offers support, I could go on and on...

I challenge anyone to find one thing within the safeties that isn't just good clean living. Even if I wasn't inclined to be K active, the safeties are the way I would want to live anyway.

If you are for real and not just another profile made up to attack Chrism, then I sincerely hope you will read ALL of the responses with an open mind and that you will use your inner discernment. Best of luck to you.

Sarita