IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

mukti will be attained

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THE ESSENCE OF RIBHU GITAThe following verses constitute the teachings of Siva to Ribhu,who in turn transmits those teachings to his disciple Nidhaga Rishi.The treatise goes by the name Ribhu Gita.`Sahaja Nishta' or The Natural State100. By the sole practice of the teachings of this book,all confusion and ignorance will be destroyed. Firm abidancein the Self will be the positive result. With the fusion of thewisdom and peaceful bliss in the Self, mukti will be attained.(Ch.38, v.29)101. Only when all sins are washed off by the practice ofvirtues running through many lives, one gets the rareopportunity of securing this treatise and practising its tenets.By the feet of Lord Siva we declare that only those whose cycleof births and deaths has come to an end with this life willever get this treatise in their hands and practise its teachings.(Ch.38, v.40)Verses 102 to 121. these 20 contain the declarations of thedisciple Nidaga before his teacher Ribhu, expressing the spiritualachievements secured by him by the grace of his teacher, andexpressions of his gratitude to his teacher, Ribhu.102. O My Lord Sat Guru! By thy grace I have, in a splitsecond, shed all sense of differentiation of Self and non-Self; Ihave attained the certainty that all is Brahman and I am thatBrahman-Self; I have become settled in the eternal bliss ofBrahman-Self. (Ch.39, v.7)103. I am verily the Sat-Chit-Ananda-Brahman-Self. I amthe eternal undisturbed peace devoid of name and form. I amthe flawless integral whole of all existence. Firmly I am settledin my sole Brahman-Self. (Ch.40, v.10)104. Oh! I have become Brahma, Vishnu, Rudra, Mahesa,Sadasiva, Parameswara and his spouse Parvati, Vinayaka,Subrahmanya, cohorts of sides hosts (Siva ganas) and devoteesof Lord Siva, all rolled into one! (Ch.41, v.-15)105. I am myself all the devas (celestials beings) and asuras(denizens of the nether world), Indra the Chief of the devas, theLord of the eight cardinal directions, the community of sages,the swarm of rakshasas (demons), and in fact, the denizens ofthis and all other worlds. (Ch.41, v.16)106. I have become the five elements, multitudinous worldsscattered in the skies, all existing things and their histories, all theVedas, and all the diversities of name and form. (Ch.41, v.17)107. At one stroke I have become the bodies, senses, andsouls owning them, the mind, intellect, intuition, ego, the primalnescience and the restless commotion of spirit, and in short allthat is seen and known. (Ch.41, v.19)108. That gracious person who gives these teachings is nodoubt the embodiment of Lord Parameswara, His Devi Parvati,Vinayaka and God Shanmukha all rolled into one. (Ch.4, v.5)109. He is again, Nandikeswara, Dattatreya, Dakshinamurti,and in short, the Supreme Lord Siva Himself (Ch.42, v.6)