IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The rock firm conviction of I am the Self

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THE ESSENCE OF RIBHU GITAThe following verses constitute the teachings of Siva to Ribhu,who in turn transmits those teachings to his disciple Nidhaga Rishi.The treatise goes by the name Ribhu Gita.`Sahaja Nishta' or The Natural State80. One should ever abide as pure Siva-Self by the firmexperience that there are no thought forms of creature, worldand creator apart from the mind which is just an array of ripplesin me the still ocean of pure Awareness-Self and therefore I amthe sole Being Siva-Self only. (Ch.32, v.36)81. Even as the world, seen in my dream, is not apartfrom me but only my creation, even so, the world of the wakingstate is only a creation made by me and seen by me in themedium of my pure Awareness-Self. In this experience oneshould firmly abide. (Ch.32, v.37)82. The rock-firm conviction of `I am the Self ` is the suremark of firm abidance in the Self. Abidance in that convictionunder all conditions is, true divine worship, meditation on God,incantation of mantras, practice of right conduct in life,contemplation, integral yoga, wisdom of the Self and mokshaas well. (Ch.33, v.16)83. Whatever appears as maya, creator, creature, mind,world, names and forms are the pure Brahman-Self only andnot apart from that Self. (Ch.34, v.15)

Guest guest

83. Whatever appears as maya, creator, creature, mind,world, names and forms are the pure Brahman-Self only andnot apart from that Self. (Ch.34, v.15)