IndiaDivine.org

Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Much like when I'm reading books, I have mental pictures of everyone

that speaks regularly on this group. I'm sure my images are

completely off, but it's fun to have visuals for the voices anyway.

~Faith

-- In , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> I do, but he`s taken.

> He is also a meat eater, and about 5 stone heavier than me, at least.

> If you could only see th ereal me, thank all dietys for the

anonimity of the internet.

>

> Â

> Peter vv

>

>

>

>

> Maggie Vining <Maggie.Vining

>

> Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 10:20:02 PM

> Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation

treat women like meat?

>

>

> That's hawt. Do you have a brother?

>

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

> > And I , a mere sexist pig, will be taking my chiseled abs, and six

pack, (

> > after I have rubbed baby oil all over myself obviously ), sticking

a sock

> > down the front of my tight trousers which show off my perfect bum,

and go

> > out in the hot street to wash my Ferrari. Chances are I will get

wet , and

> > have to rip off my tee shirt, and shake water out of my hair ( in

slomo of

> > course ).........

> > :):):):):):) :):):):): ):):):):) :):):):)

> >

> > Peter vv

>

>

>

> ________

> Not happy with your email address?.

> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses

available now at http://uk.docs./ymail/new.html

>

Guest guest

I will refuse the obvious " no I taste better " joke..........:)

Peter vv

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Thursday, 24 July, 2008 10:09:14 PMRe: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

Are you as sweet as your sheep?

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:43 PM

Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

I do, but he`s taken.

He is also a meat eater, and about 5 stone heavier than me, at least.

If you could only see th ereal me, thank all dietys for the anonimity of the internet.

Peter vv

Maggie Vining <Maggie.Vining@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 July, 2008 10:20:02 PMRe: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

That's hawt. Do you have a brother?On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:> And I , a mere sexist pig, will be taking my chiseled abs, and six pack, (> after I have rubbed baby oil all over myself obviously ), sticking a sock> down the front of my tight trousers which show off my perfect bum, and go> out in the hot street to wash my Ferrari. Chances are I will get wet , and> have to rip off my tee shirt, and shake water out of my hair ( in slomo of> course ).........> :):):):):):) :):):):): ):):):):) :):):):)>> Peter vv

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

Guest guest

that would have been in baaaaa' d taste

Peter VV Jul 25, 2008 10:57 AM Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

I will refuse the obvious " no I taste better " joke..........:)

Peter vv

jo <jo.heartwork > Sent: Thursday, 24 July, 2008 10:09:14 PMRe: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

Are you as sweet as your sheep?

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:43 PM

I do, but he`s taken.

He is also a meat eater, and about 5 stone heavier than me, at least.

If you could only see th ereal me, thank all dietys for the anonimity of the internet.

Peter vv

Maggie Vining <Maggie.Vining@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 23 July, 2008 10:20:02 PMRe: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

That's hawt. Do you have a brother?On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:> And I , a mere sexist pig, will be taking my chiseled abs, and six pack, (> after I have rubbed baby oil all over myself obviously ), sticking a sock> down the front of my tight trousers which show off my perfect bum, and go> out in the hot street to wash my Ferrari. Chances are I will get wet , and> have to rip off my tee shirt, and shake water out of my hair ( in slomo of> course ).........> :):):):):):) :):):):): ):):):):) :):):):)>> Peter vv

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Guest guest

Wonder no more: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k39/bluerose156/andrea.jpg

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Faith <tigerpainter wrote:

Much like when I'm reading books, I have mental pictures of everyonethat speaks regularly on this group. I'm sure my images are

completely off, but it's fun to have visuals for the voices anyway.~Faith

-- In , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> I do, but he`s taken.> He is also a meat eater, and about 5 stone heavier than me, at least.

> If you could only see th ereal me, thank all dietys for theanonimity of the internet.>> Â> Peter vv

>>>> > Maggie Vining <Maggie.Vining>

> Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 10:20:02 PM> Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisationtreat women like meat?>>> That's hawt. Do you have a brother?>

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:> > And I , a mere sexist pig, will be taking my chiseled abs, and sixpack, (> > after I have rubbed baby oil all over myself obviously ), sticking

a sock> > down the front of my tight trousers which show off my perfect bum,and go> > out in the hot street to wash my Ferrari. Chances are I will getwet , and> > have to rip off my tee shirt, and shake water out of my hair ( in

slomo of> > course ).........> > :):):):):):) :):):):): ):):):):) :):):):)> >> > Peter vv>>>> ________

> Not happy with your email address?.> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addressesavailable now at http://uk.docs./ymail/new.html

>---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*>

/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)

<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured

<*>

Guest guest

i cheated, i found you on myspace already....

nice photo tho....

Blue Rose Jul 25, 2008 11:10 AM Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

Wonder no more: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k39/bluerose156/andrea.jpg

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Faith <tigerpainter > wrote:

Much like when I'm reading books, I have mental pictures of everyonethat speaks regularly on this group. I'm sure my images arecompletely off, but it's fun to have visuals for the voices anyway.~Faith

-- In , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> I do, but he`s taken.> He is also a meat eater, and about 5 stone heavier than me, at least.> If you could only see th ereal me, thank all dietys for theanonimity of the internet.>> Â> Peter vv

>>>> > Maggie Vining <Maggie.Vining> > Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 10:20:02 PM> Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisationtreat women like meat?>>> That's hawt. Do you have a brother?>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:> > And I , a mere sexist pig, will be taking my chiseled abs, and sixpack, (> > after I have rubbed baby oil all over myself obviously ), stickinga sock> > down the front of my tight trousers which show off my perfect bum,and go> > out in the hot street to wash my Ferrari. Chances are I will getwet , and> > have to rip off my tee shirt, and shake water out of my hair ( inslomo of> > course ).........> > :):):):):):) :):):):): ):):):):) :):):):)> >> > Peter vv>>>> ________> Not happy with your email address?.> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addressesavailable now at http://uk.docs./ymail/new.html

>---To send an email to -

Guest guest

There are plenty of pics of Fraggle on the web, but you dont want to ruin the aura of mystery that surrounds this enigma..........

Peter vv

Blue Rose <bluerose156 Sent: Friday, 25 July, 2008 8:15:43 PMRe: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

:D Thanks. Oh right, that myspace I almost never update! *boggle*

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 3:15 PM, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

nice photo tho....

Blue Rose

Jul 25, 2008 11:10 AM @gro ups.com

Wonder no more: http://i84.photobuc ket.com/albums/ k39/bluerose156/ andrea.jpg

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Faith <tigerpainter@ > wrote:

Much like when I'm reading books, I have mental pictures of everyonethat speaks regularly on this group. I'm sure my images arecompletely off, but it's fun to have visuals for the voices anyway.~Faith

-- In @gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> I do, but he`s taken.> He is also a meat eater, and about 5 stone heavier than me, at least.> If you could only see th ereal me, thank all dietys for theanonimity of the internet.>> Â> Peter vv

>>>> > Maggie Vining <Maggie.Vining@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 10:20:02 PM> Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisationtreat women like meat?>>> That's hawt. Do you have a brother?>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:> > And I , a mere sexist pig, will be taking my chiseled abs, and sixpack, (> > after I have rubbed baby oil all over myself obviously ), stickinga sock> > down the front of my tight trousers which show off my perfect bum,and go> > out in the hot street to wash my Ferrari. Chances are I will getwet , and> > have to

rip off my tee shirt, and shake water out of my hair ( inslomo of> > course ).........> > :):):):):):) :):):):): ):):):):) :):):):)> >> > Peter vv>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Not happy with your email address?.> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addressesavailable now at http://uk.docs. / ymail/new. html

>------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

Guest guest

http://thafeedback.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/fragglerock2.jpg

Peter VV Jul 25, 2008 11:19 AM Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

There are plenty of pics of Fraggle on the web, but you dont want to ruin the aura of mystery that surrounds this enigma..........

Peter vv

Blue Rose <bluerose156 > Sent: Friday, 25 July, 2008 8:15:43 PMRe: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

:D Thanks. Oh right, that myspace I almost never update! *boggle*

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 3:15 PM, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

nice photo tho....

Blue Rose

Jul 25, 2008 11:10 AM @gro ups.com

-- In @gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> I do, but he`s taken.> He is also a meat eater, and about 5 stone heavier than me, at least.> If you could only see th ereal me, thank all dietys for theanonimity of the internet.>> Â> Peter vv

>>>> > Maggie Vining <Maggie.Vining@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 10:20:02 PM> Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisationtreat women like meat?>>> That's hawt. Do you have a brother?>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:> > And I , a mere sexist pig, will be taking my chiseled abs, and sixpack, (> > after I have rubbed baby oil all over myself obviously ), stickinga sock> > down the front of my tight trousers which show off my perfect bum,and go> > out in the hot street to wash my Ferrari. Chances are I will getwet , and> > have to rip off my tee shirt, and shake water out of my hair ( inslomo of> > course ).........> > :):):):):):) :):):):): ):):):):) :):):):)> >> > Peter vv>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Not happy with your email address?.> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addressesavailable now at http://uk.docs. / ymail/new. html

Guest guest

Concentrate damn you!

HOW MANY FINGERS?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 25 July, 2008 8:19:54 PMRe: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

try turning the lights on...

they do have electricity in wales right? or are you sending these e-mails telepathically?

Peter VV Jul 25, 2008 11:15 AM @gro ups.com Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

I would try and make an image in my likeness, but it would be far too black to make out any discernable detail...... .........

Peter vv

Blue Rose <bluerose156@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comFriday, 25 July, 2008 8:10:54 PMRe: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation treat women like meat?

>>>> > Maggie Vining <Maggie.Vining@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, 23 July, 2008 10:20:02 PM> Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisationtreat women like meat?>>> That's hawt. Do you have a brother?>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:> > And I , a mere sexist pig, will be taking my chiseled abs, and sixpack, (> > after I have rubbed baby oil all over myself obviously ), stickinga sock> > down the front of my tight trousers which show off my perfect bum,and go> > out in the hot street to wash my Ferrari. Chances are I will getwet , and>

> have to rip off my tee shirt, and shake water out of my hair ( inslomo of> > course ).........> > :):):):):):) :):):):): ):):):):) :):):):)> >> > Peter vv>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Not happy with your email address?.> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addressesavailable now at http://uk.docs. / ymail/new. html

Guest guest

I don't think that could possibly apply to a vegan. They are all

good-hearted people filled with light and love. ;) But I will try to

picture you as a black sheep from here on.

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> I would try and make an image in my likeness, but it would be far

too black to make out any discernable detail...............

>

> Â

> Peter vv

>

>

>

>

> Blue Rose <bluerose156

>

> Friday, 25 July, 2008 8:10:54 PM

> Re: Re: Why does a pro-vegetarian organisation

treat women like meat?

>

>

> Wonder no more:Â http://i84.photobuc ket.com/albums/

k39/bluerose156/ andrea.jpg

>

>

> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Faith <tigerpainter@ > wrote:

>

> Much like when I'm reading books, I have mental pictures of everyone

> that speaks regularly on this group. Â I'm sure my images are

> completely off, but it's fun to have visuals for the voices anyway.

>

> ~Faith

>

Guest guest

Is your hair as long as it looks in that picture? It's pretty. I

never had the patience for long hair. It starts to hit my shoulders,

then summer comes, and I shave it off again. I keep threatening to

grow it out, but I don't think it will ever happen.

~Faith

, " Blue Rose " <bluerose156 wrote:

>

> Wonder no more:

> http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k39/bluerose156/andrea.jpg

>