IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

email settings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi folks,

Someone asked me about this, and I thought this would be a good reminder for those who are new to the list or those who need a refresher about the list subscription options .. the default is individual messages, but you can also choose daily digest, which is a compilation of the day's messages into 1 email, or no-mail (read messages online).

The information below is at the bottom of every email sent to the list:

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) - digest, no mail, individual Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Sometimes there is a noticeable difference in how emails are posted to the list. Some appear to be text, others appear to be html and have graphics in them. That difference is controlled by the settings the individual user has selected.

For myself, I select individual emails, and I have an email rule to pick up on the "" tag so all the list emails go into a separate folder.

This list started October 4, 2001 and this will most likely be the 17,063rd message posted!

Cheers,

Tammy

My two cents, vegan-style .. - today or read it on GenerationV.org

Save a life today - help us with public education & outreach

08/09 Food for Thought Philosophy Discussion: Case for Animal Rights - SF 09/19 Food for Thought Book Club: Ethics Into Action (new members welcome) - SF