IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Affordable Vita mix knock-offs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have found some knock-off vitamixes on-line if you have trouble finding a used one. They look and blend just like the original for a few hundred dollars less. Do a search for "Drink Machine BL-010" (this is the one I have) and "New Gena blender". I'm sure there are other brands out there. There are also even cheaper knock-offs that don't look like vitamixes but do just about everything they can do such as the Power Mill blender and the L'equip blender. Some of these companies are overseas, but you may even find that the price plus shipping is still cheaper than buying a high-end vita-mix. Do your research and don't feel obligated to get something out of your price-range just because they have an excellent marketing campaign. I REALLY wanted a Vita-mix too until I came across the blender I chose... And I have not been disappointed.

Zakhah

The Joy of Living Live: A Raw Food Journey

www.joyoflivinglive.com

--- On Tue, 8/12/08, pnparlette <pnparlette wrote:

pnparlette <pnparlette RE: Vita mix Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 4:09 PM

Anyone in the Balt/DC area have a vitamix they seldom use and want to sell at a discount?

I'm looking for one.

Thanks

Nancy

Guest guest

Thanks.

N.

On Behalf Of ZakhahWednesday, August 13, 2008 5:23 AM Subject: Re: RE: Affordable Vita mix knock-offs

I have found some knock-off vitamixes on-line if you have trouble finding a used one. They look and blend just like the original for a few hundred dollars less. Do a search for "Drink Machine BL-010" (this is the one I have) and "New Gena blender". I'm sure there are other brands out there. There are also even cheaper knock-offs that don't look like vitamixes but do just about everything they can do such as the Power Mill blender and the L'equip blender. Some of these companies are overseas, but you may even find that the price plus shipping is still cheaper than buying a high-end vita-mix. Do your research and don't feel obligated to get something out of your price-range just because they have an excellent marketing campaign. I REALLY wanted a Vita-mix too until I came across the blender I chose... And I have not been disappointed.

Zakhah

www.joyoflivinglive.com

--- On Tue, 8/12/08, pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net <pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net> wrote:

pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net <pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net> RE: Vita mix Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 4:09 PM

Anyone in the Balt/DC area have a vitamix they seldom use and want to sell at a discount?

I'm looking for one.

Thanks

Nancy

Guest guest

I checked into these and could not find the Drink Machine (tried Googling it). Also, the Gena Blender has been discontinued. There is apparently a newer version of this great looking blender, but it apparently is not yet available for purchase. All you can do is watch videos of it on Youtube. Nonetheless, I will keep looking for less expensive alternatives to the vitamix. Incidentally, I've also heard that the Blendtec is also a very good machine, albeit expensive.Peace,AB--- On Wed, 8/13/08, Zakhah <zakhah7 wrote:Zakhah <zakhah7Re: RE: Affordable Vita mix knock-offs Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008,

5:22 AM

Zakhah

www.joyoflivinglive .com

--- On Tue, 8/12/08, pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net <pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net> wrote:

pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net <pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net> RE: Vita mix@ .comTuesday, August 12, 2008, 4:09 PM

I'm looking for one.

Thanks

Nancy

Guest guest

I got my Drink Machine from a raw food company in London call Health Restore. www.healthrestore.net. It sells for 250 GBP (about $500 USD). I contacted the owner Derin Bepo and he'll give you a discount that could offset shipping costs if you mention my name. If more than one of our Rawsoul members is interested in ordering, it would be best to do it together to receive a larger discount.

Love,

Zakhah--- On Thu, 8/14/08, Asia Bleu <asiableu9 wrote:

Asia Bleu <asiableu9Re: RE: Affordable Vita mix knock-offs Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 8:34 AM

I checked into these and could not find the Drink Machine (tried Googling it). Also, the Gena Blender has been discontinued. There is apparently a newer version of this great looking blender, but it apparently is not yet available for purchase. All you can do is watch videos of it on Youtube. Nonetheless, I will keep looking for less expensive alternatives to the vitamix. Incidentally, I've also heard that the Blendtec is also a very good machine, albeit expensive.Peace,AB--- On Wed, 8/13/08, Zakhah <zakhah7 > wrote:

Zakhah <zakhah7 >Re: RE: Affordable Vita mix knock-offs@ .comWednesday, August 13, 2008, 5:22 AM

Zakhah

www.joyoflivinglive .com

pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net <pnparlette (AT) comcast (DOT) net> RE: Vita mix@ .comTuesday, August 12, 2008, 4:09 PM

I'm looking for one.

Thanks

Nancy