IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

wahoo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Last 3 days had between 3 and 23 messages, today 93, some that I already had previously and deleted out of my mail box? Thats it, I`m brushing off my flags, semaphore anyone? The Valley Vegan...............Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: hi fragglethere is a virus going around in jahoo, it showed up in a mommies group that I belong to. It is a wormaslo, I had written something in response to the Omega three that Jo sent,and it never showed up. it is very strange. Yesterday, said Vegan Chat is temporarily unavailable. , fraggle wrote:>> great> this only took 20 hours to show up in my inbox....> > > -----Original

Message-----> >fraggle > >Jun 12, 2006 10:52 AM> >TFHB , > > head on a pike> >> >so, all weekend long, the infotainment juggernaut has shown,

Guest guest

you'd better start climbin snowdon.....

peter VV Jun 13, 2006 1:31 PM Re: Re: wahoo

Last 3 days had between 3 and 23 messages, today 93, some that I already had previously and deleted out of my mail box?

Thats it, I`m brushing off my flags, semaphore anyone?

The Valley Vegan...............

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

Come on Paraguay!....ooops too late. nah the balls the wrong shape for me to care one way or the other!..might take a peak at Brazil later in the competition though. The Valley Vegan.........jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter When you said 'flags' I thought you meant you were going to support England in the World Cup :-) Jo ----- Original

Message ----- peter VV Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:31 PM Re: Re: wahoo Last 3 days had between 3 and 23 messages, today 93, some that I already had previously and deleted out of my mail box? Thats it, I`m brushing off my flags, semaphore anyone? The Valley Vegan...............Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: hi fragglethere is a virus going around in jahoo, it showed up in a mommies group that I belong to. It is a wormaslo, I had written something in response to the Omega three that Jo sent,and it never showed up. it is very strange. Yesterday, said Vegan Chat is temporarily unavailable. , fraggle wrote:>> great> this only took 20 hours to show up in my inbox....> > > > >fraggle > >Jun 12, 2006 10:52 AM> >TFHB , > > head on a pike> >> >so, all weekend long, the infotainment juggernaut has shown,

Guest guest

where are you gonna climb to? The Valley Vegan............. Run to the hills run for your livesfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: you'd better start climbin snowdon..... peter VV Jun 13, 2006 1:31 PM Re: Re: wahoo Last 3 days had between 3 and 23 messages, today 93, some that I already had previously and deleted out of my mail box? Thats it, I`m brushing off my flags, semaphore anyone? The Valley

Vegan............... Defending this corruption on which you are sat You tell me what

to think, you tell me this and that `Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used In your defence of liberty I always stand accusedPeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

I'd go by train - it's easier.

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:19 PM

Re: Re: wahoo

you'd better start climbin snowdon.....

peter VV Jun 13, 2006 1:31 PM Re: Re: wahoo

Last 3 days had between 3 and 23 messages, today 93, some that I already had previously and deleted out of my mail box?

The Valley Vegan...............

Defending this corruption on which you are sat

You tell me what to think, you tell me this and that

`Freedom is O.K. you scum` but make sure it`s never used

In your defence of liberty I always stand accused

Guest guest

They've just finished their match tonight. Beat Croatia 1-0. They did not play well - very ragged, lots of fouls. I was not impressed. Ronaldo couldn't muster up enough energy to break into a run, and was substituted in the second half.

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:23 PM

Come on Paraguay!....ooops too late. nah the balls the wrong shape for me to care one way or the other!..might take a peak at Brazil later in the competition though.

The Valley Vegan.........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

When you said 'flags' I thought you meant you were going to support England in the World Cup :-)

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:31 PM

The Valley Vegan...............Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

hi fragglethere is a virus going around in jahoo, it showed up in a mommies group that I belong to. It is a wormaslo, I had written something in response to the Omega three that Jo sent,and it never showed up. it is very strange. Yesterday, said Vegan Chat is temporarily unavailable. , fraggle wrote:>> great> this only took 20 hours to show up in my inbox....> > > > >fraggle > >Jun 12, 2006 10:52 AM> >TFHB , > > head on a pike> >> >so, all weekend long, the infotainment juggernaut has shown,

Guest guest

Hi Peter

>Last 3 days had between 3 and 23 messages, today 93, some that I already had previously

> and deleted out of my mail box?

>Thats it, I`m brushing off my flags, semaphore anyone?

Not a bad idea. I have about 80 e-mails, but half of them are replying to e-mails I've never seen!!!

BB

Peter