IndiaDivine.org

WIC & Vaccinations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Will email you. But put breast milk in them! It will help!

What is wrong with his tummy

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 10:54 PM

Re: Re: WIC & Vaccinations

my email address is itsabouttime66 it came back to me. Can you please let me know? Thanks! No probiotics for stomach!! The eyes we are using saline solution.--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrueRe: Re: WIC & Vaccinations Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 1:00 AM

did you say that his eyes are infected? is that why your waning a probyodic?

If the eyes are having infections, have mom pump soem breastmilk and put some in his eyes!

I did nto get your email off list

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 8:48 PM

Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!! I AM TAKING HIM TO A HERBIST AS SOON AS HE IS BIGGER!!! DO YOU KNOW IF HE CAN TAKE A PROBIOTIC AT HIS AGE? WHAT HE CAN TAKE--- On Wed, 4/1/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & VaccinationsWednesday, April 1, 2009, 11:34 PM

yes they can, you may have to sighn a waver, but they totally can and do!

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 8:24 PM

They can't go to school? What about private?--- On Wed, 4/1/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & VaccinationsWednesday, April 1, 2009, 11:06 PM

very true! I do nto vaxanate at all! And many parents do not!Amber Boggs- "edefreedom1945" <edefreedom1945@ wightman. ca><>Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:34 PM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations, TerrificTimmons@ ... wrote:>> She will have other troubles too, her child won't be able to go to school> without up to date shots either!============ ========= ========= ========= ==That is what they tell you but if you get an exemption form the school is obliged to abide by your wishes. Edith------------ --------- --------- ------«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §http://groups. / group/Health_ and_HealingSubscribe send email to: - «¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»GREAT VACATION RENTAL ON THE LAKE: www.vacationhomeren tals.com/ 39833DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators & affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material. Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material that you think are worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

Try colloidal silver in the eyes, ears, nose, and under the tongue to clear the infection from the whole head. Twice or three times a day for ten days should do the job..--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrueRe: Re: WIC & Vaccinations Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 1:00 AM

If the eyes are having infections, have mom pump soem breastmilk and put some in his eyes!

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!! I AM TAKING HIM TO A HERBIST AS SOON AS HE IS BIGGER!!! DO YOU KNOW IF HE CAN TAKE A PROBIOTIC AT HIS AGE? WHAT HE CAN TAKE--- On Wed, 4/1/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrueRe: Re: WIC & Vaccinations Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 11:34 PM

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

They can't go to school? What about private?--- On Wed, 4/1/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & VaccinationsWednesday, April 1, 2009, 11:06 PM

very true! I do nto vaxanate at all! And many parents do not!Amber Boggs- "edefreedom1945" <edefreedom1945@ wightman. ca><>Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:34 PM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations, TerrificTimmons@ ... wrote:>> She will have other

troubles too, her child won't be able to go to school> without up to date shots either!============ ========= ========= ========= ==That is what they tell you but if you get an exemption form the school is obliged to abide by your wishes. Edith------------ --------- --------- ------«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY

ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §http://groups. / group/Health_ and_HealingSubscribe send email to: - @ .

com«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»GREAT VACATION RENTAL ON THE LAKE: www.vacationhomeren tals.com/ 39833DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or

life-threatening illnesses.SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators & affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material. Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material that you think are worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

That same thaught came to me, but was not sure if babies that small coud have it!

Amber

Amber Boggs

-

Tony De Angelis

Thursday, April 02, 2009 3:25 PM

Try colloidal silver in the eyes, ears, nose, and under the tongue to clear the infection from the whole head. Twice or three times a day for ten days should do the job..--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue wrote:

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!! I AM TAKING HIM TO A HERBIST AS SOON AS HE IS BIGGER!!! DO YOU KNOW IF HE CAN TAKE A PROBIOTIC AT HIS AGE? WHAT HE CAN TAKE--- On Wed, 4/1/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrueRe: Re: WIC & Vaccinations Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 11:34 PM

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

very true! I do nto vaxanate at all! And many parents do not!Amber Boggs- "edefreedom1945" <edefreedom1945@ wightman. ca><>Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:34 PM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations, TerrificTimmons@ ... wrote:>> She will have other troubles too, her child won't be able to go to school> without up to date shots either!============ ========= ========= ========= ==That is what they tell you but if you get an exemption form the school is obliged to abide by your wishes. Edith------------ --------- --------- ------«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §http://groups. / group/Health_ and_HealingSubscribe send email to: - «¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»GREAT VACATION RENTAL ON THE LAKE: www.vacationhomeren tals.com/ 39833DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators & affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material. Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material that you think are worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

To prevent infection, colloidal silver used to be the first thing that went into a baby's eyes after its first cry. The drug industry has prevailed and now they use an antibiotic--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrueRe: Re: WIC & Vaccinations Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 6:48 PM

That same thaught came to me, but was not sure if babies that small coud have it!

Amber

Amber Boggs

-

Tony De Angelis

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

very true! I do nto vaxanate at all! And many parents do not!Amber Boggs- "edefreedom1945" <edefreedom1945@ wightman. ca><>Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:34 PM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations, TerrificTimmons@ ... wrote:>> She will have other troubles too, her child won't be able to go to school> without up to date shots either!============ ========= ========= =========

==That is what they tell you but if you get an exemption form the school is obliged to abide by your wishes. Edith------------ --------- ---------

------«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«Â

¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §http://groups. / group/Health_ and_HealingSubscribe send email to: - @ .

com«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«Â

¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»GREAT VACATION RENTAL ON THE LAKE: www.vacationhomeren tals.com/ 39833DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses..SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators & affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct,

consequential, incidental, damage incurred.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material. Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material that you think are worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

oh really? do you have any articles about that? I had my babie at home, and refused the eye gunk as well as all the other vaxanations. But this is very good to no!

Amber Boggs

-

Tony De Angelis

Thursday, April 02, 2009 5:54 PM

To prevent infection, colloidal silver used to be the first thing that went into a baby's eyes after its first cry. The drug industry has prevailed and now they use an antibiotic--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrueRe: Re: WIC & Vaccinations Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 6:48 PM

Amber

Amber Boggs

-

Tony De Angelis

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

very true! I do nto vaxanate at all! And many parents do not!Amber Boggs- "edefreedom1945" <edefreedom1945@ wightman. ca><>Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:34 PM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations, TerrificTimmons@ ... wrote:>> She will have other troubles too, her child won't be able to go to school> without up to date shots either!============ ========= ========= ========= ==That is what they tell you but if you get an exemption form the school is obliged to abide by your wishes. Edith------------ --------- --------- ------«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤« ¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §http://groups. / group/Health_ and_HealingSubscribe send email to: - «¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤« ¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»GREAT VACATION RENTAL ON THE LAKE: www.vacationhomeren tals.com/ 39833DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses..SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators & affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material. Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material that you think are worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

Do you know that for sure about the silver? Thanks!--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue wrote:

Amber

Amber Boggs

-

Tony De Angelis

Try colloidal silver in the eyes, ears, nose, and under the tongue to clear the infection from the whole head. Twice or three times a day for ten days should do the job..--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations@ .. comThursday, April 2, 2009, 1:00 AM

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!! I AM TAKING HIM TO A HERBIST AS SOON AS HE IS BIGGER!!! DO YOU KNOW IF HE CAN TAKE A PROBIOTIC AT HIS AGE? WHAT HE CAN TAKE--- On Wed, 4/1/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & VaccinationsWednesday, April 1, 2009, 11:34 PM

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

very true! I do nto vaxanate at all! And many parents do not!Amber Boggs- "edefreedom1945" <edefreedom1945@ wightman. ca><>Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:34 PM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations, TerrificTimmons@ ... wrote:>> She will have other troubles too, her child won't be able to go to school> without up to date shots either!============ ========= ========= =========

==That is what they tell you but if you get an exemption form the school is obliged to abide by your wishes. Edith------------ --------- ---------

------«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«Â

¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §http://groups. / group/Health_ and_HealingSubscribe send email to: - @ .

com«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«Â

¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»GREAT VACATION RENTAL ON THE LAKE: www.vacationhomeren tals.com/ 39833DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses..SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators & affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct,

consequential, incidental, damage incurred.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material. Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material that you think are worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

SILver shield is the same as colodial silver.? Thanks!!--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Tony De Angelis <tntstuart wrote:

Tony De Angelis <tntstuartRe: Re: WIC & Vaccinations Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 8:54 PM

To prevent infection, colloidal silver used to be the first thing that went into a baby's eyes after its first cry. The drug industry has prevailed and now they use an antibiotic--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & VaccinationsThursday, April 2, 2009, 6:48 PM

Amber

Amber Boggs

-

Tony De Angelis

Try colloidal silver in the eyes, ears, nose, and under the tongue to clear the infection from the whole head. Twice or three times a day for ten days should do the job..--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & VaccinationsThursday, April 2, 2009, 1:00 AM

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

------«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«ÂÃ

‚¤Ã‚»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»ÂÃ

ƒâ€šÃ‚¥Ãƒâ€šÃ‚«Ã‚¤Â«Â

com«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«ÂÃ

ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€šÃ‚»Ã‚§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â

¥Â«Â¤Â«Â ¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»GREAT VACATION

RENTAL ON THE LAKE: www.vacationhomeren tals.com/ 39833DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses..SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators & affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material. Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material that you

think are worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

It used to be standard procedure just as Tony said -

Jane

-

debbie wright

Friday, April 03, 2009 2:46 PM

Do you know that for sure about the silver? Thanks!--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue wrote:

Amber

Amber Boggs

-

Tony De Angelis

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations@ .. comThursday, April 2, 2009, 1:00 AM

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

very true! I do nto vaxanate at all! And many parents do not!Amber Boggs- "edefreedom1945" <edefreedom1945@ wightman. ca><>Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:34 PM[Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & Vaccinations, TerrificTimmons@ ... wrote:>> She will have other troubles too, her child won't be able to go to school> without up to date shots either!============ ========= ========= ========= ==That is what they tell you but if you get an exemption form the school is obliged to abide by your wishes. Edith------------ --------- --------- ------«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤« ¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE! §http://groups. / group/Health_ and_HealingSubscribe send email to: - «¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤« ¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»GREAT VACATION RENTAL ON THE LAKE: www.vacationhomeren tals.com/ 39833DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses..SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators & affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material. Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material that you think are worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :

Guest guest

Colloidal silver is made by many different companies. What you need to look for is whether it is between 5 and 10m PPM (parts per million). Also never pour silver into a metal utensil - use plastic or glass only--- On Thu, 4/2/09, debbie wright <itsabouttime66 wrote:

debbie wright <itsabouttime66Re: Re: WIC & Vaccinations Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 11:49 PM

SILver shield is the same as colodial silver.? Thanks!!--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Tony De Angelis <tntstuart wrote:

Tony De Angelis <tntstuartRe: Re: WIC & Vaccinations Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 8:54 PM

To prevent infection, colloidal silver used to be the first thing that went into a baby's eyes after its first cry. The drug industry has prevailed and now they use an antibiotic--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & VaccinationsThursday, April 2, 2009, 6:48 PM

Amber

Amber Boggs

-

Tony De Angelis

Amber Boggs <rubyrue (AT) socal (DOT) rr.com>Re: [Health_and_ Healing] Re: WIC & VaccinationsThursday, April 2, 2009, 1:00 AM

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

Amber Boggs

-

debbie wright

------«¤»¥«¤»§«ÂÃââ

‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤ÃƒÆ’‚»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»ÂÃ

ƒÆ’‚¥Ã‚«ÂÃ

‚¤Ã‚»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Ãâ€Ã

…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚§Ãƒâ€šÃ‚«Ã‚¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Ãââ

‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€šÃ‚»Ã‚à ƒâ€šÃ‚¥Ãƒâ€šÃ‚«Ã‚¤Â«Â

¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Ãâââ€

šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¥Ãƒâ€šÃ‚«Ã‚¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Â§ - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE!

§http://groups. / group/Health_ and_HealingSubscribe send email to: - @ .

com«¤»¥«¤»§«ÂÃââ

‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¤ÃƒÆ’‚»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»ÂÃ

ƒÆ’‚¥Ã‚«ÂÃ

ƒâ€šÃ‚¤Ãƒâ€šÃ‚»Ã‚§Â«Â¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Ãââ‚Â

¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚§Ãƒâ€šÃ‚«Ã‚¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Ãâ

€šÃ‚¤Ã‚»Â ¥Â«Â¤Â«Â

¤Â»Â¥Â«Â¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»Ãâââ€

šÂ¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¥Ãƒâ€šÃ‚«Ã‚¤Â»Â§Â«Â¤Â»GREAT VACATION RENTAL ON THE LAKE: www.vacationhomeren tals.com/ 39833DISCLOSURE:Any information here in is for educational purpose only; it may be news related, purely speculation or SOMEONE'S

OPINION. Always consult with a qualified Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses..SUBMISSION POLICY & CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP:By becoming a member of this group you AGREE to hold this group its members, list owners, moderators & affiliates harmless of any liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, damage incurred.If you post a piece to the list. We reserve the right to attach yourname and email address to the piece, as well as to keep them on record.You should NOT post copyrighted material unless proper attributionsto the source of the material. Submissions are gladly accepted. Please feel free to post material that you think are worthy.YOU AGREE; to accept responsibility and liability for your own actions and to contact a licensed Medical Doctor before deciding on any course of treatment,

especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE; you must :