IndiaDivine.org

Herbal Hypertension Treatment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello, Doc or Bryan. I am a follower of your group and have been for quite a while. I share your concern for the coming times we will be faced with. I am concerned about my husband's and my blood pressure. We both take prescription BP meds. I am overweight, but he is not. We have a farm, raise or hunt our own meat, grow most all our own food. Can and dehydrate what we grow. I bake our bread, milk our own cows, have our own eggs, in addition to gardens and critters. I have a growing interest in medicinal herbs. I have a pretty big herb garden, that until the last few years contained mostly culinary herbs. Here, in Louisiana, we also have an abundant supply of locally growing wild herbs. My concern is that when TSHTF situation occurs, our meds may not be available (pharmacies will be targeted for break ins, mail service may be disrupted, money may be worthless and on and on). I would like to start NOW to convert to herbal hypertension treatment. I would like to use herbs I can grow here, as to have a steady supply. Do you have any recommendations for me? Thanks.Bonnie