Guest guest

You know, I had that again tonight. About 5 minutes before my bowel

movement, I had a big dizzy spell and my whole head tingled for a few

seconds. I am not eating anything different at all, still on the

cleanse so haven't ate anything different. For some reason, once in a

while, I get this. My mother says she gets it too...sometimes it

really makes you sweat for a second...anyone else get that or know

what that is??? Obviously it has to be in my lower intestines if it's

right before the bathroom right??? Any ideas?

Marci

Guest guest

My mother used to get this, and even throw up at the same time or even pass out! It turns out that she was lactose intolerant. I see your fasting, so this could be a whole different issue.

I'm sorry that's all I know.

Karly

On 7/26/06, Marci <twilli55 wrote:

You know, I had that again tonight. About 5 minutes before my bowel movement, I had a big dizzy spell and my whole head tingled for a few seconds. I am not eating anything different at all, still on the cleanse so haven't ate anything different. For some reason, once in a while, I get this. My mother says she gets it too...sometimes it really makes you sweat for a second...anyone else get that or know what that is??? Obviously it has to be in my lower intestines if it's right before the bathroom right??? Any ideas?

Marci -- People are like stained glass windows: they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within.

Guest guest

*** (from Marci) - About 5 minutes before my bowel movement, I had a big dizzy spell and my whole head tingled for a few seconds. I am not eating anything different at all, still on the cleanse so haven't ate anything different. ***

Hey Marci, sounds like hot flashes to me? Don't know how old you are, but the hormones can cause this same sensation. Anyway this is what happens when I used to have hot flashes. The sweating was a tip-off. So glad I don't have these anymore, however I know many women who are older than myself that still get these. Just depends on your DNA I guess. Love and light.

Micki

Guest guest

the lactose intolerant idea sounds very likely -

I have had that since childhood. may not even be milk but any allergy and allegies cn develop anytime. I get this still mainly if lactose has snuck in from somewhere but also if im allergic to a medicine or food or anything. when it happens I drink a lot, I mean a lot, of water and wait for the bm to pass and then its ok.

Guest guest

I'm starting to think it is almonds...thought I wouldn't have any problems if they were sprouted but it seems if I eat almond milk, almond butter or just sprouted almonds this seems to be more prominent. I don't eat or drink anything with lactose in it so can't be that but almonds seem to be the strong possibility here. Also I don't feel all that well a while after I eat them...won't be eating those and we'll see from here. Thanks to you all who are always here for your input--it is so greatly appreciated..ALWAYS!

Marci

-

melisa SHANNON

herbal remedies

Sunday, July 30, 2006 7:10 AM

Herbal Remedies - Re: Dizziness with bowel movement again

the lactose intolerant idea sounds very likely -

I have had that since childhood. may not even be milk but any allergy and allegies cn develop anytime. I get this still mainly if lactose has snuck in from somewhere but also if im allergic to a medicine or food or anything. when it happens I drink a lot, I mean a lot, of water and wait for the bm to pass and then its ok.

Guest guest

Dear Marci,

Need more data as to your exercise level, diet, doing any cheating on the cleanse, etc. etc???

What do you think is going on??????

Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc

-

Marci

herbal remedies

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:09 PM

Herbal Remedies - Dizziness with bowel movement again

You know, I had that again tonight. About 5 minutes before my bowel movement, I had a big dizzy spell and my whole head tingled for a few seconds. I am not eating anything different at all, still on the cleanse so haven't ate anything different. For some reason, once in a while, I get this. My mother says she gets it too...sometimes it really makes you sweat for a second...anyone else get that or know what that is??? Obviously it has to be in my lower intestines if it's right before the bathroom right??? Any ideas?Marci

Guest guest

Doc-

I'm done with the cleanse as of a couple days ago and you will be happy to know that no matter how much I wanted to, I did not cheat once on the entire cleanse! Not once. Actually i'm pretty proud of myself for that-didn't know I had that much will power :-)...Since being off, the only thing i've had extra is a couple of graham crackers last night but i'm done for good with coffee and chocolate. I'm comfortable with the fact that if I have these things I cannot stop especially the chocolate and I would rather be without. So that's another wonderful thing I got out of the cleanse. Also, exercising 5-6 days a week and loving it! As far as the dizziness with bowel movement, I think it's almonds. Sprouted, ground up, almond flour...I seem to get this on the days I eat that. So i'm giving up the almonds for a while to see if it goes away. Trial and error...there're not anything else i'm eating besides a piece of bread and fruits and veggies so i'm guessing that is it since I eat the other stuff every day. We'll see. Thanks for everything Doc--you're a lifesaver.

Marci

-

Dr. Ian Shillington

herbal remedies

Monday, July 31, 2006 4:09 PM

Re: Herbal Remedies - Dizziness with bowel movement again

Dear Marci,

Need more data as to your exercise level, diet, doing any cheating on the cleanse, etc. etc???

Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc (AT) AcademyOfNaturalHealing (DOT) com

-

Marci

herbal remedies

You know, I had that again tonight. About 5 minutes before my bowel movement, I had a big dizzy spell and my whole head tingled for a few seconds. I am not eating anything different at all, still on the cleanse so haven't ate anything different. For some reason, once in a while, I get this. My mother says she gets it too...sometimes it really makes you sweat for a second...anyone else get that or know what that is??? Obviously it has to be in my lower intestines if it's right before the bathroom right??? Any ideas?Marci

Guest guest

You go Girl. You rock!

All I did was supply the education and the Herbs.

You were the one who took responsibility for your life.

You were the one who followed the directions and made the permanent lifestyle changes.

You took control, and never forget that. I'm proud of you hon.

In Health, Freedom, and Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc

-

Marci

herbal remedies

Monday, July 31, 2006 5:07 PM

Doc-

I'm done with the cleanse as of a couple days ago and you will be happy to know that no matter how much I wanted to, I did not cheat once on the entire cleanse! Not once. Actually i'm pretty proud of myself for that-didn't know I had that much will power :-)...Since being off, the only thing i've had extra is a couple of graham crackers last night but i'm done for good with coffee and chocolate. I'm comfortable with the fact that if I have these things I cannot stop especially the chocolate and I would rather be without. So that's another wonderful thing I got out of the cleanse. Also, exercising 5-6 days a week and loving it! As far as the dizziness with bowel movement, I think it's almonds. Sprouted, ground up, almond flour...I seem to get this on the days I eat that. So i'm giving up the almonds for a while to see if it goes away. Trial and error...there're not anything else i'm eating besides a piece of bread and fruits and veggies so i'm guessing that is it since I eat the other stuff every day. We'll see. Thanks for everything Doc--you're a lifesaver.

Marci

-

Dr. Ian Shillington

herbal remedies

Monday, July 31, 2006 4:09 PM

Dear Marci,

Love,

Doc

Doc Shillington727-447-5282Doc (AT) AcademyOfNaturalHealing (DOT) com

-

Marci

herbal remedies