Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now and this will be my

first post.

First of all I want to thank everyone for all that you do to help each other

out, I can see there is a bunch of caring people here and feel blessed to be

part of it and an extra Thanks to Tony and ..

Ok, I was diagnosed with stage III Esophageal Cancer back on January 24th,

2010. I was against the chemo from the begining and was leaning toward natural

cures/supplements etc. My Oncologist told me that with out the chemo she

estimated that I would have 6 mo to live so that and worried family leaned me

toward the chemo. I did 3 treatments of cistplatin and 5fu over a period of a

little under 3 months. Then she wanted me to do Radiation and a third kind of

chemo which I decided I will not do. I have been taking Rose Laural OPC almost

since the start when I found out about the cancer and probably owe alot to it as

for as helping with the chemo.

From my research it seems that a full cleanse/fast(lemmon diet?) or just a

juice fast might be a good place to start. My throat and mouth really was in bad

shape after the third treatment and all appetite was gone so I lost some weight.

I'm 6'1 " and weigh 177 lbs.

My question for now is do yall think I should cleanse my body first or try to

eat and gain weight at this point? I do have a hard time swallowing at times,

sometimes my suppliments get stuck and I have a hard time washing them down, but

if I should try and eat and gain weight then that is what I will try to do.

My urine ph is at 7.5 at the moment and I have just started juicing. Mostly

carrots, cabage, asparagus, celery and brocolli.

I have so much I want to ask about but I will stop here and see what kind of

advice I get. Being I have this to do I am looking forward to giving it my all

and with blessings from God and his natural plants he put here, the help from

people like I see here on this site I will beat this cancer and hopefully be

able to pass my experiences on to others......

Thanks in Advance for your time and advice

Mike

Guest guest

Hi Mike,First of all, I would like to welcome you to the group.Now.... When you say eating to gain weight, what kind of foods did you have in mind? I would certainly not suggest sugars, processed foods, and empty calories. At this point, it is important that you follow the diet suggested on the protocol. The juicing that you are doing is excellent. I believe that Brewer's Yeast will help you gain weight. Cleansing is also important. How many capsules of Rose Laurel OPC are you taking daily? Ideally, you should go up to 8, but make sure and increase gradually. If you should get diarrhea, wait until it subsides and then go up another dose. If the capsules are too much for

you to swallow, I believe you can empty them and mix them in juice. Also, there are supplements that you can find in liquid form. Utopia Silver carries some of them and if you should get any supplements from Utopia Silver, remember to use coupon code LR001, so that you receive a 15% discount if they are not on sale.Besides this Mike, I if you are not following the entire Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol, I would encourage you to do so.And please do not hesitate to ask any questions.My Best,MIke <malidenmoleander soup Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 6:30:06 PM Eat or Cleanse/Fast

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now and this will be my first post.

First of all I want to thank everyone for all that you do to help each other out, I can see there is a bunch of caring people here and feel blessed to be part of it and an extra Thanks to Tony and ..

Ok, I was diagnosed with stage III Esophageal Cancer back on January 24th, 2010. I was against the chemo from the begining and was leaning toward natural cures/supplements etc. My Oncologist told me that with out the chemo she estimated that I would have 6 mo to live so that and worried family leaned me toward the chemo. I did 3 treatments of cistplatin and 5fu over a period of a little under 3 months. Then she wanted me to do Radiation and a third kind of chemo which I decided I will not do. I have been taking Rose Laural OPC almost since the start when I found out about the cancer and probably owe alot to it as for as helping with the chemo.

From my research it seems that a full cleanse/fast(lemmon diet?) or just a juice fast might be a good place to start. My throat and mouth really was in bad shape after the third treatment and all appetite was gone so I lost some weight. I'm 6'1" and weigh 177 lbs.

My question for now is do yall think I should cleanse my body first or try to eat and gain weight at this point? I do have a hard time swallowing at times, sometimes my suppliments get stuck and I have a hard time washing them down, but if I should try and eat and gain weight then that is what I will try to do.

My urine ph is at 7.5 at the moment and I have just started juicing. Mostly carrots, cabage, asparagus, celery and brocolli.

I have so much I want to ask about but I will stop here and see what kind of advice I get. Being I have this to do I am looking forward to giving it my all and with blessings from God and his natural plants he put here, the help from people like I see here on this site I will beat this cancer and hopefully be able to pass my experiences on to others......

Thanks in Advance for your time and advice

Mike