Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I need help please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Pam,

If you want the liquid extract form, you can get it from:

http://www.sutherlandiaopc.com

If you want capsules, you can also get them from the same site - and they recently have come out with new products and formulations. Estimated shipping time from South Africa is 10-12 days.

You can also capsules from Utopia Silver and get them delivered in about 3 days:

http://cart.utopiasilver.com/index.php?main_page=product_info & cPath=14 & products_id=273

If you order from Utopia Silver, be sure to use the group discount code of LR001 if the capsules are not currently on sale. That code gives our members 15% of virtually every item they carry provided it is not currently on sale. They also have a non-publicised special for our group where you can get a free bottle of Advanced Colloidal Silver ($24.99 value) for every $100 of products in a single order - but you do have to request it at the time of your order.

SutherlandiaOPC also has several specials and I will be posting those soon as well as announcing their new products and formulations.

Here is another option: I have a handful of bottles of Sutherlandia OPC on hand (I do this for people who want faster delivery on the SOPC or who have problems ordering online). Since SOPC is being reformulated (the oleander content is being increased), I am able to sell those bottles at only $35 each until the current supply runs out and is replaced by the new formulation.

All the best.

w.utopia

oleander soup , "purplebettas" <pamphetteplace wrote:>> Hello> > I have a need for some of the oleander soup to fight my cancer. Is there any way to get some without making it?> > Thanks> > Pam> oregon>

Guest guest

Hi Pam,There are two sources where you can get the oleander supplement. One is from http://www.sutherlandiaopc.com. For cancer, I would suggest the 100% oleander capsules. The other source is Rose Laurel OPC Plus from Utopia Silver. The only difference in the two sources is that Sutherlandia OPC is shipped from South Africa taking approximately 10 days to reach the United States. Utopia Silver is based in Texas. Should you choose to order from Utopia Silver, using coupon

code LR001 will get you a 15% discount if it is not on sale. By the way, this is true for all of their products. Also, if you should order $100 worth of products, you will receive a free 8 oz bottle of colloidal silver, which is also an important supplement in fighting cancer.Besides taking oleander, I would encourage you to follow all the suggestions and take all the supplements found in A Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol. Changing one's entire lifestyle, diet, and taking the supporting anti-cancer and immune strengthening supplements is an integral part of addressing cancer.My Best,purplebettas <pamphetteplaceoleander soup Sent: Mon, May 3, 2010 9:51:55 AM I need help please

Hello

I have a need for some of the oleander soup to fight my cancer. Is there any way to get some without making it?

Thanks

Pam

oregon

hello all

can anyone tell me how colloidal silver is useful for weak immune system. Actually my resistance power is very low. so i m just thinking of using colloidal silver...........

Dear Caril ji

about the Colloidal silver process is that to have filled water in pure silver Glass and keep water whole night and next day to drink water is good for Immune system.. even in other process in big pot can put some square size briks of silver plats of pure silver and kept water for night and drink water morning that is also good for Immune system ..

and for resitance power it will be nice for you to take regularly

MAK -- Maharishi Ayurveda Amrit Kalash it is in form of Paste and tablets

they are having miracle effect and world best herbal supplements food For Resistance power..

even if you have doubt can message me..

regards

vaidyajitripathi