Could someone please tell me where to purchase the oleander? Is it a liquid,

capsule, tablet? Can it be gotten from somewhere that sells other

supplements as I need several things; or is there a best quality from one

certain website?

Thank you,Sand

Guest guest

Good luck

--- On Mon, 4/5/10, s.l-c.o <s.l-c.o wrote:

s.l-c.o <s.l-c.o Where to buy the oleander?oleander soup Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 3:25 PM

Could someone please tell me where to purchase the oleander? Is it a liquid, capsule, tablet? Can it be gotten from somewhere that sells other supplements as I need several things; or is there a best quality from one certain website?Thank you,Sand

Guest guest

Sand -

There are two places to buy the oleander supplements, both of which we recommend highly. You can get the Sutherlandia OPC version, which is a mix of oleander and Sutherlandia frutescens , and have it shipped from South Africa.

They have a liquid extract version as well as two capsule versions (the one that has been used up until now and is being phased out and the new formula which contains more oleander). They also recently added some new formulations, OPC Plus (which is 100% oleander) and OPC Cysteine (which is oleander plus N-Acetyl Cysteine). When you order 5 bottles you get a 6th one free and they have some quantify discounts for 500 capsule bags of the Sutherlandia OPC that is being phased out as well as 1000 capsule bags of the OPC Plus. Expected delivery time is 8-12 days.

The other option is to purchase the Rose Laurel OPC Plus capsules, which are 100% oleanderand are shipped from Texas, with normal delivery of about 3-4 days from our friends at Utopia Silver.

Utopia Silver also has many of the items recommended in the suggested Anti-Cancer Protocol (and many of them they stocked at my request). They offer a 15% group discount for our group on any items not currently on sale when you use the discount code LR001. In addition, they have an unpublished special that you must either request by phone or put a note in your comments at the time of order where they give you a free $24.99 bottle of Advanced Colloidal Silver for every $100 in products ordered.

When you go to the suggest protocol , you will find links to sellers I have selected for many of the products in the protocol . There is a good likelihood that any product you do not find at Utopia Silver or linked in the protocol can be found at iherb.com - which has wonderful prices and service and, if you have never ordered from them before you can get $5 off your first order with the referral code of X0T949.

All the best,

> Could someone please tell me where to purchase the oleander? Is it a liquid, > capsule, tablet? Can it be gotten from somewhere that sells other > supplements as I need several things; or is there a best quality from one > certain website?> > Thank you,Sand>

Guest guest

Sand,

You can get pure oleander capsules called " Rose Laurel " from Utopia

Silver right here in the USA. Just google Utopia Silver. Tony has a code

that will get you a discount on your first order I believe (can't remember

what number it is).

Bob

-

" s.l-c.o " <s.l-c.o

<oleander soup >

Monday, April 05, 2010 3:25 PM

Where to buy the oleander?

> Could someone please tell me where to purchase the oleander? Is it a

> liquid,

> capsule, tablet? Can it be gotten from somewhere that sells other

> supplements as I need several things; or is there a best quality from one

> certain website?

>

> Thank you,Sand

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

I live in the Cocoa Beach, Fl. area and there are oleander plants growing wild all over the place (no pesticides ) I cut down leaves in my own back yard and make my own oleander soup. It's easy. Come on down.

Where to buy the oleander?

Could someone please tell me where to purchase the oleander? Is it a liquid,

capsule, tablet? Can it be gotten from somewhere that sells other

supplements as I need several things; or is there a best quality from one

certain website?

Thank you,Sand