IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

DMSO in nebulizer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone have a good source for DMSO to use in the nebulizer?

Thanks,

Tracy

Guest guest

Hi Mary, that was the advice I received. But frankly, not having personal experience with DMSO, I am not sure if that may be too much. That's why I am advising to start slowly.Hugs,Maria <mary1konoleander soup Sent: Sat, March 6, 2010 9:27:44 PMRe: DMSO in nebulizer

Hi Dan.

Last time advice someone on Colloidal / DMSO use on Nebulizer was. 3 parts DMSO - 7 parts Colloidal. Now taken the condition of your lungs use with caution and start with less DMSO.

I hope this helps you to decide Dan and good luck.

Hugs Mary

Guest guest

Hi .

That's what i said to Dan. Taken the condition of his lungs to start with small doses on DMSO.

Hugs Mary

-

May

oleander soup

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 3:32 AM

Re: DMSO in nebulizer

Hi Mary, that was the advice I received. But frankly, not having personal experience with DMSO, I am not sure if that may be too much. That's why I am advising to start slowly.Hugs,

Maria <mary1kon (AT) optusnet (DOT) com.au>oleander soup Sent: Sat, March 6, 2010 9:27:44 PMRe: DMSO in nebulizer

Hi Dan.

Last time advice someone on Colloidal / DMSO use on Nebulizer was. 3 parts DMSO - 7 parts Colloidal. Now taken the condition of your lungs use with caution and start with less DMSO.

I hope this helps you to decide Dan and good luck.

Hugs Mary

Guest guest

I know that DMSO can be found in the veterinary area of the horse shop..where I buy my hay for horses. It is good liniment for sore muscles. can it also be used in a nebulizer? --- On Sun, 3/7/10, PHIL BOLDEN <philb2364 wrote:PHIL BOLDEN <philb2364Re: DMSO in nebulizeroleander soup Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 12:46 PM

https://jacoblab. com/OrderDMSODus a60.html

Tracy Rodriguez <tracyrod (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net>oleander soupSun, March 7, 2010 9:37:45 AM DMSO in nebulizer

Thanks,

Tracy

Guest guest

There are people who nebulize with it. However, nebulizing with colloidal silver and lobelia has eliminated my respiratory distress. This past summer I came down with severe asthma and a nasty respiratory infection. This combination cleared it up in a week and to this day I have no problems. I would only think of nebulizing DMSO for severe health issues. For example, it may be needed for advanced cases of COPD. Also, the above combination, together with a product called Clear Lungs eliminated my severe congestionMy Best,My Best,

Guest guest

Hi Tracy.

I know many people use the DMSO in a Nebulizer and i wish they come foword, i dont use it so i cant help you. But here is an articke about other minerals you can use to Nebulize, and i hope it can help you.

Take care.

Hugs Mary

http://magnesiumforlife.com/transdermal-magnesium/nebulizing-magnesium-and-other-medicinals/#arrive

-

sharon ferrell

oleander soup

Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:33 PM

Re: DMSO in nebulizer

I know that DMSO can be found in the veterinary area of the horse shop..where I buy my hay for horses. It is good liniment for sore muscles. can it also be used in a nebulizer? --- On Sun, 3/7/10, PHIL BOLDEN <philb2364 > wrote:

PHIL BOLDEN <philb2364 >Re: DMSO in nebulizeroleander soup Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 12:46 PM

https://jacoblab. com/OrderDMSODus a60.html

Tracy Rodriguez <tracyrod (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net>oleander soupSun, March 7, 2010 9:37:45 AM DMSO in nebulizer

Thanks,

Tracy

Hello ,

Hope you read this, as this post is almost a year old!

I have a question about what percentage/ratio of DMSO to use in a nebulizer, for my mother who has COPD.

I have liquid DMSO 99.9% pure, and I'm not sure how to use it in the nebulizer. I gues using a regular saline solution for nebulizer, and maybe two or three drops of DMSO mixed in?

Or do I use distilled water instead of regular saline solution?

Could you or anyone here reading this comment?

Thanks in advance