IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

kidney stones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gretchen....Do call Doc's office tomorrow. They will be open 11:30 eastern.

In the meantime get some fresh organic parsley and make tea out of it . Have him drink as much of it as possible.

Will be thinking of him.

Mary O

sheagrace

Sunday, May 24, 2009 8:31 AM

herbal remedies

{Herbal Remedies} Kidney Stones

My dad informed yesterday that he has kidney stones. He has been drinking lots of water and has been taking shots of olive oil and the juice of squeezed lemons. I've read eating grapes & cornsilk. Is this the right thing to do? Does anyone have any other suggestions? I know that Doc has some teas, tincture and a kidney/bladder formula. I plan on calling the office again when it is open before placing the order. I am wondering if there is something he can do until he recieves the order. The MD gave him pain pills which he has not used yet. Thanks in advance for any input!! ~gretchen

Guest guest

Hot baths also would be helpful.

jasmina--- On Tue, 5/26/09, Mary Ostrowski <Odesign1 wrote:

Mary Ostrowski <Odesign1Re: {Herbal Remedies} Kidney Stonesherbal remedies Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 12:37 AM

Gretchen.... Do call Doc's office tomorrow. They will be open 11:30 eastern.

In the meantime get some fresh organic parsley and make tea out of it . Have him drink as much of it as possible.

Will be thinking of him.

Mary O

sheagrace

Sunday, May 24, 2009 8:31 AM

herbal remedies

{Herbal Remedies} Kidney Stones

My dad informed yesterday that he has kidney stones. He has been drinking lots of water and has been taking shots of olive oil and the juice of squeezed lemons. I've read eating grapes & cornsilk. Is this the right thing to do? Does anyone have any other suggestions? I know that Doc has some teas, tincture and a kidney/bladder formula. I plan on calling the office again when it is open before placing the order. I am wondering if there is something he can do until he recieves the order. The MD gave him pain pills which he has not used yet. Thanks in advance for any input!! ~gretchen

Guest guest

Hi I've had many kidney stones and had most with surgery and vibrations but now to keep them from building up is the question the Dr's recommend no caffeine , no red meat no peanuts no chocolate or dairy , well to know the cause helps avoid them now what I've heard and strongly believe is fungi/ yeast get in your kidneys and your body tries to get rid of them by surrounding it with calcium and layer by layer they get to big to pass so eliminate the fungi/yeast, no more kidney stones the foods i mentioned ether harbor fungi or feed fungi

the other answers are fabulous at dissolving them along with lemon aid made with (real)maple syrup

PATRICIA AND ERNEST JONES Dip HM

IF YOU ALWAYS DO ,WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE ,

YOU'LL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT ,

Here in AMERICA we still TRUST IN GOD , AMEN

shobhna singh <ladyshradhaherbal remedies Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 9:27:44 PMRe: {Herbal Remedies} Kidney Stones

hi there, sorry for the late response. there are some things you csan do to get rid of the stones.

just do any 1 of the following or you can try all.

+To dissolve kidney stone take a mixture of juice of spinach with honey or sugar to taste.

+Take carrot juice 3-4 times a day to break the kidney or bladder stone. +Swallowing ground seeds of carrot with water also breaks stones and throws them out+Taking 1 cup juice of

radish 3-4 times a day and chewing its fresh leaves or taking radish seed water (35 g seed which is still inside the pod boiled in ½ litre of water till it is reduced to half) for a few days helps break and throw out stones

+Grind and drink juice of the root of papaya tree to break stones

+Grapes are good in breaking kidney stones

please note that these remedies are time tested by indian yogis with positive results.

all the best.

nirmal singh

ladyshradha@

--- On Mon, 5/25/09, sheagrace <gpconway (AT) twcny (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

sheagrace <gpconway (AT) twcny (DOT) rr.com>{Herbal Remedies} Kidney Stonesherbal remediesMonday, May 25, 2009, 3:31 AM

Guest guest

HI,

I am 33 weeks pregnant and just got out of the hospital with

Kidney stones. As soon as I got out of the hospital my midwife told me to draw

a warm bath and sit in the tub EATING watermelon for 5 hours.. ( the

watermelon has to be 15lbs or so..) and EAT IT ALL.. while sitting in the tub..

you have to urinate and it will help the stones. The residual pain I had went

away went I got out of the bath.. (you will sit in the urine – urine therapy

as well) and add hot water to the bath as needed. I put my laptop on a side table

and watched a couple movies while sitting in there.. time goes by really

fast..

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4105 (20090526) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Thank you all who have responded. I love this group!!!

herbal remedies , " sheagrace " <gpconway wrote:

>

> My dad informed yesterday that he has kidney stones. He has been drinking

lots of water and has been taking shots of olive oil and the juice of squeezed

lemons. I've read eating grapes & cornsilk. Is this the right thing to do? Does

anyone have any other suggestions? I know that Doc has some teas, tincture and

a kidney/bladder formula. I plan on calling the office again when it is open

before placing the order. I am wondering if there is something he can do until

he recieves the order. The MD gave him pain pills which he has not used yet.

Thanks in advance for any input!! ~gretchen

>

Guest guest

The following a an email sent from my daughter,Susan I ceretainly dont have any answers and no I am not going to medical school, she needs to do that part. LOL

barbara n germany

What causes kidney stones? Just got back from the hospital visiting My new friend tara ( the one from Minnesota). She had a kidney stone back up her urine and it made her septic. Doctors put her blood infection at a 3 on a scale out of 4. 4 being where your organs shut down and you die. So scary she was just with me totally fine and hours later in the hospital. Crazy. She's been in icu for two days just went to a regular room. They have to get the infection cleared up. So scary. When are you going to medical school??

Guest guest

Barbara -

Kidney stones are an age old malady that is still a bit of a mystery. Kidney stones are mineral deposits made up of calcium, uric acid or the amino acid cysteine. There are numerous theories as to how these "stones" form, but no one knows for sure. Medical experts do agree, that diet is usually a factor.

For instance, kidney stones develop in vegetarians and other people who eat plenty of fresh vegetables only about half as often as in those whose diet does not include these important foods. Obesity and repeated kidney infections are also risk factors. Even after an infection has passed, a small amount of debris remains in the kidneys—medical researchers suspect that the stones form around this debris. You are also at greater risk of developing this problem if there is a history of kidney stones in your family.

I would say there is a pretty good chance that the young lady is deficient in magnesium - as 80-95% of us are. Magnesium is a vital co-factor for calcium and is important for health in many, many ways. I am convinced that if everyone had adequate magnesium a world of health problems would be solved. If the young lady had plenty or too much calcium and not enough magnesium, kidney stones might be a result.

It is a good thing your daughter's friend went to the hospital since it sounds like it was an emergency situation. Hopefully the "maimstream" medical folks will fix her up.

Natural solutions I would recommend for such an infection as well as kidney stones, in addition to the aforementioned hydrangea tea and magnesium, would include:

Comfrey, which is a good cleanser for the blood and good for the kidneys as well.

Watermelons, watermelons and more watermelons. Watermelons help dissolve kidney stones and if you consume them regularly you will never have the stones return. An occasional one day fast of consuming nothing but watermelons and/or watermelon juice will help cleanse your kidneys and the rest of your system as well.

Another option is an ancient Chinese remedy which works well on kidney stones and made up of "Chicken Bone Grass" herb, dried red dates and water. It is also listed as a remedy for gallstones.

As chance has it, I am in the middle of writing an article about natural things to do for good kidney health, including cleansing as well as preventing and eliminating kidney stones. When I finish it, I will post it here.

All the best,

Tony oleander soup , barbara elenniss <bntelenniss wrote:>> The following a an email sent from my daughter,Susan I ceretainly dont have any answers and no I am not going to medical school, she needs to do that part. LOL> > barbara n germany> > What causes kidney stones? Just got back from the hospital visiting My new friend tara ( the one from Minnesota). She had a kidney stone back up her urine and it made her septic. Doctors put her blood infection at a 3 on a scale out of 4. 4 being where your organs shut down and you die. So scary she was just with me totally fine and hours later in the hospital. Crazy. She's been in icu for two days just went to a regular room. They have to get the infection cleared up. So scary. When are you going to medical school?? >

Guest guest

And again, I relay the advice an MD who likes natural methods said on her radio show. 300 mg of elemental Magnesium and 200 mg of vitamin B6. By 'elemental magnesium' it means you need 300 mg of Magnesium, not the Magnesium compound. Thus, if you were taking Magnesium Chloride (not my choice), you would need about 800 mg per day.Also do not take your B vitamins separately. If you take 200 mg / day of B6, you will need a strong B complex with it in order to utilize it.Michael L Goebel, DC, ACN--- On Mon, 2/15/10, wrote:TonyI Re: kidney stonesoleander soup Date: Monday,

February 15, 2010, 6:05 AM

Barbara -

Kidney stones are an age old malady that is still a bit of a mystery. Kidney stones are mineral deposits made up of calcium, uric acid or the amino acid cysteine. There are numerous theories as to how these "stones" form, but no one knows for sure. Medical experts do agree, that diet is usually a factor.

For instance, kidney stones develop in vegetarians and other people who eat plenty of fresh vegetables only about half as often as in those whose diet does not include these important foods. Obesity and repeated kidney infections are also risk factors. Even after an infection has passed, a small amount of debris remains in the kidneys—medical researchers suspect that the stones form around this debris. You are also at greater risk of developing this problem if there is a history of kidney stones in your family.

I would say there is a pretty good chance that the young lady is deficient in magnesium - as 80-95% of us are. Magnesium is a vital co-factor for calcium and is important for health in many, many ways. I am convinced that if everyone had adequate magnesium a world of health problems would be solved. If the young lady had plenty or too much calcium and not enough magnesium, kidney stones might be a result.

It is a good thing your daughter's friend went to the hospital since it sounds like it was an emergency situation. Hopefully the "maimstream" medical folks will fix her up.

Natural solutions I would recommend for such an infection as well as kidney stones, in addition to the aforementioned hydrangea tea and magnesium, would include:

Comfrey, which is a good cleanser for the blood and good for the kidneys as well.

Watermelons, watermelons and more watermelons. Watermelons help dissolve kidney stones and if you consume them regularly you will never have the stones return. An occasional one day fast of consuming nothing but watermelons and/or watermelon juice will help cleanse your kidneys and the rest of your system as well.

Another option is an ancient Chinese remedy which works well on kidney stones and made up of "Chicken Bone Grass" herb, dried red dates and water. It is also listed as a remedy for gallstones.

As chance has it, I am in the middle of writing an article about natural things to do for good kidney health, including cleansing as well as preventing and eliminating kidney stones. When I finish it, I will post it here.

All the best,

Tony oleander soup, barbara elenniss <bntelenniss@ ...> wrote:>> The following a an email sent from my daughter,Susan I ceretainly dont have any answers and no I am not going to medical school, she needs to do that part. LOL> > barbara n germany> > What causes kidney stones? Just got back from the hospital visiting My new friend tara ( the one from Minnesota). She had a kidney stone back up her urine and it made her septic. Doctors put her blood infection at a 3 on a scale out of 4. 4 being where your organs shut down and you die. So scary she was just with me totally fine and hours later in the hospital. Crazy. She's been in icu for two days just went to a regular room. They have to get the infection cleared up. So scary. When are you going to medical

school?? >

Guest guest

Thank you and thanks to you Tony, who always comes to our rescue:-)

i have read a lot about magnesium, but still don't understand a lot of what i read. What kind should one take and how and what with it, i read so often that we really don't benefit from what we consume in the form of supplements, and I have read that transdermal is better, all very confusing to me. Where would one get elemental maganesium and what is the best to take/

thanks,

barbara N Germany--- On Mon, 2/15/10, Michael Goebel <goebelchx wrote:

And again, I relay the advice an MD who likes natural methods said on her radio show. 300 mg of elemental Magnesium and 200 mg of vitamin B6. By 'elemental magnesium' it means you need 300 mg of Magnesium, not the Magnesium compound. Thus, if you were taking Magnesium Chloride (not my choice), you would need about 800 mg per day.Also do not take your B vitamins separately. If you take 200 mg / day of B6, you will need a strong B complex with it in order to utilize it.Michael L Goebel, DC, ACN--- On Mon, 2/15/10, wrote:

Barbara -

All the best,

Tony --- > >

Guest guest

Also, do I have permission to send this to my daughter.

thanks,

barbar n germany--- On Mon, 2/15/10, Michael Goebel <goebelchx wrote:

Michael Goebel <goebelchxRe: Re: kidney stonesoleander soup Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 8:47 AM

And again, I relay the advice an MD who likes natural methods said on her radio show. 300 mg of elemental Magnesium and 200 mg of vitamin B6. By 'elemental magnesium' it means you need 300 mg of Magnesium, not the Magnesium compound. Thus, if you were taking Magnesium Chloride (not my choice), you would need about 800 mg per day.Also do not take your B vitamins separately. If you take 200 mg / day of B6, you will need a strong B complex with it in order to utilize it.Michael L Goebel, DC, ACN--- On Mon, 2/15/10, wrote:

TonyI Re: kidney stonesoleander soup Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 6:05 AM

Barbara -

All the best,

Tony oleander soup, barbara elenniss <bntelenniss@ ...> wrote:>> The following a an email sent from my daughter,Susan I ceretainly dont have any answers and no I am not going to medical school, she needs to do that part. LOL> > barbara n germany> > What causes kidney stones? Just got back from the hospital visiting My new friend tara ( the one from Minnesota). She had a kidney stone back up her urine and it made her septic. Doctors put her blood infection at a 3 on a scale out of 4. 4 being where your organs shut down and you die. So scary she was just with me totally fine and hours later in the hospital. Crazy. She's been in icu for two days just went to a regular room. They have to get the infection cleared up. So scary. When are you going to medical

school?? >

Guest guest

Another remedy is chanca piedra which literally means stone

breaker in Spanish. It is made from a plant that grows in the

Amazon Forest. Information on the herb may be found at the

following URLS http://www.herballegacy.com/Thomas_Medicinal.html

http://www.ehow.com/way_5641306_proper-method-preparations-chanca-piedra.html.

I purchase mine in bulk at

http://www.rain-tree.com/products/chanca-piedra-powder.htm

Hope some of this helps.

Jack

oleander soup , "" wrote:

>

>

> Barbara -

>

> Kidney stones are an age old malady that is still a bit of a mystery.

> Kidney stones are mineral deposits made up of calcium, uric acid or the

> amino acid cysteine. There are numerous theories as to how these

> " stones " form, but no one knows for sure. Medical experts do agree, that

> diet is usually a factor.

>

> For instance, kidney stones develop in vegetarians and other people who

> eat plenty of fresh vegetables only about half as often as in those

> whose diet does not include these important foods. Obesity and repeated

> kidney infections are also risk factors. Even after an infection has

> passed, a small amount of debris remains in the kidneys—medical

> researchers suspect that the stones form around this debris. You are

> also at greater risk of developing this problem if there is a history of

> kidney stones in your family.

>

> I would say there is a pretty good chance that the young lady is

> deficient in magnesium - as 80-95% of us are. Magnesium is a vital

> co-factor for calcium and is important for health in many, many ways. I

> am convinced that if everyone had adequate magnesium a world of health

> problems would be solved. If the young lady had plenty or too much

> calcium and not enough magnesium, kidney stones might be a result.

>

> It is a good thing your daughter's friend went to the hospital since it

> sounds like it was an emergency situation. Hopefully the " maimstream "

> medical folks will fix her up.

>

> Natural solutions I would recommend for such an infection as well as

> kidney stones, in addition to the aforementioned hydrangea tea and

> magnesium, would include:

>

> Comfrey, which is a good cleanser for the blood and good for the kidneys

> as well.

>

> Watermelons, watermelons and more watermelons. Watermelons help

> dissolve kidney stones and if you consume them regularly you will never

> have the stones return. An occasional one day fast of consuming nothing

> but watermelons and/or watermelon juice will help cleanse your kidneys

> and the rest of your system as well.

>

> Another option is an ancient Chinese remedy which works well on kidney

> stones and made up of " Chicken Bone Grass " herb, dried red dates and

> water. It is also listed as a remedy for gallstones.

>

> As chance has it, I am in the middle of writing an article about natural

> things to do for good kidney health, including cleansing as well as

> preventing and eliminating kidney stones. When I finish it, I will post

> it here.

>

> All the best,

>

> >

> oleander soup , barbara elenniss <bntelenniss@>

> wrote:

> >

> > The following a an email sent from my daughter,Susan I ceretainly

> dont have any answers and no I am not going to medical school, she needs

> to do that part. LOL

> >

> > barbara n germany

> >

> > What causes kidney stones? Just got back from the hospital visiting My

> new friend tara ( the one from Minnesota). She had a kidney stone back

> up her urine and it made her septic. Doctors put her blood infection at

> a 3 on a scale out of 4. 4 being where your organs shut down and you

> die. So scary she was just with me totally fine and hours later in the

> hospital. Crazy. She's been in icu for two days just went to a regular

> room. They have to get the infection cleared up. So scary. When are you

> going to medical school??

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Jack -

Chanca piedra is definitely a good one and it will no doubt make it's way into my article.

One of my favorite products for getting rid of all kinds of stones, including kidney stones, is KGP Flush (formerly known as Stonebreaker) - a Jon Barron formula available only at Baseline Nutritionals. The first ingredient listed is Chanca Piedra. The others are: Hydrangea Root, Gravel Root, Marshmallow, Juniper Berries , Corn Silk, Uva Ursi, Parsley Root , Agrimony Herb, Dandelion Leaf, Horsetail, Orange Peel, Peppermint, Goldenrod.

I highly recommend that product for anyone who has any kind of stone issues.

All the best,

oleander soup , "jackdaw123" <jackdaw123 wrote:> > Another remedy is chanca piedra which literally means stone> breaker in Spanish. It is made from a plant that grows in the> Amazon Forest. Information on the herb may be found at the> following URLS http://www.herballegacy.com/Thomas_Medicinal.html> http://www.ehow.com/way_5641306_proper-method-preparations-chanca-piedra.html. I purchase mine in bulk at> http://www.rain-tree.com/products/chanca-piedra-powder.htm> Hope some of this helps.> > Jack>

Guest guest

Barbara -

Speaking only for myself personally, anyone is free to copy and use anything I post here which does not contain private information about anyone. When it comes to re-posting on other websites, I would like credit and a link back to my main website (tbyil.com).

While we are talking about that - NO ONE here has permission to post messages from any other members or messages I post which identify other members, unless they first get permission from the person making the post. This is a private group and it is not proper to spread such information around the internet - especially when such posts may contain private health information as well as email addresses. The reason I say this is that there has been a problem with one particular person who evidently is a member of this group who has created several blogs where they just copy messages from other forums in order to make income from their ads, including an ad for a porno website. If I find out who is doing that they will be promptly banned. And that is yet another reason I am moving this group to our own forum site - the way members emails are displayed in the messages. That will NOT be the case at the new forum site.

Back to the elemental magnesium question, my suggestion is that you go to iherb.com and do a search for "elemental magnesium" and you will likely find several options. Anyone who has not ordered from iherb before can use my referral code of X0T949 to get $5 off their first order.

All the best,

oleander soup , barbara elenniss <bntelenniss wrote:>> Also, do I have permission to send this to my daughter.>  > thanks,> barbar n germany> > --- On Mon, 2/15/10, Michael Goebel goebelchx wrote:> > > Michael Goebel goebelchx Re: Re: kidney stones> oleander soup > Monday, February 15, 2010, 8:47 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And again, I relay the advice an MD who likes natural methods said on her radio show. 300 mg of elemental Magnesium and 200 mg of vitamin B6. > > By 'elemental magnesium' it means you need 300 mg of Magnesium, not the Magnesium compound. Thus, if you were taking Magnesium Chloride (not my choice), you would need about 800 mg per day.> > Also do not take your B vitamins separately. If you take 200 mg / day of B6, you will need a strong B complex with it in order to utilize it.> > Michael L Goebel, DC, ACN> > --- On Mon, 2/15/10, wrote:> > > Re: kidney stones> oleander soup > Monday, February 15, 2010, 6:05 AM> > >  > > > Barbara -> Kidney stones are an age old malady that is still a bit of a mystery. Kidney stones are mineral deposits made up of calcium, uric acid or the amino acid cysteine. There are numerous theories as to how these "stones" form, but no one knows for sure. Medical experts do agree, that diet is usually a factor.> For instance, kidney stones develop in vegetarians and other people who eat plenty of fresh vegetables only about half as often as in those whose diet does not include these important foods. Obesity and repeated kidney infections are also risk factors. Even after an infection has passed, a small amount of debris remains in the kidneysâ€"medical researchers suspect that the stones form around this debris. You are also at greater risk of developing this problem if there is a history of kidney stones in your family. > I would say there is a pretty good chance that the young lady is deficient in magnesium - as 80-95% of us are. Magnesium is a vital co-factor for calcium and is important for health in many, many ways. I am convinced that if everyone had adequate magnesium a world of health problems would be solved. If the young lady had plenty or too much calcium and not enough magnesium, kidney stones might be a result.> It is a good thing your daughter's friend went to the hospital since it sounds like it was an emergency situation. Hopefully the "maimstream" medical folks will fix her up.> Natural solutions I would recommend for such an infection as well as kidney stones, in addition to the aforementioned hydrangea tea and magnesium, would include:> Comfrey, which is a good cleanser for the blood and good for the kidneys as well.> Watermelons, watermelons and more watermelons. Watermelons help dissolve kidney stones and if you consume them regularly you will never have the stones return. An occasional one day fast of consuming nothing but watermelons and/or watermelon juice will help cleanse your kidneys and the rest of your system as well.> Another option is an ancient Chinese remedy which works well on kidney stones and made up of "Chicken Bone Grass" herb, dried red dates and water. It is also listed as a remedy for gallstones. > As chance has it, I am in the middle of writing an article about natural things to do for good kidney health, including cleansing as well as preventing and eliminating kidney stones. When I finish it, I will post it here.> All the best,> Tony  > > oleander soup, barbara elenniss <bntelenniss@ ...> wrote:> >> > The following a an email sent from my daughter,Susan I ceretainly dont have any answers and no I am not going to medical school, she needs to do that part. LOL> >  > > barbara n germany> >  > > What causes kidney stones? Just got back from the hospital visiting My new friend tara ( the one from Minnesota). She had a kidney stone back up her urine and it made her septic. Doctors put her blood infection at a 3 on a scale out of 4. 4 being where your organs shut down and you die. So scary she was just with me totally fine and hours later in the hospital. Crazy. She's been in icu for two days just went to a regular room. They have to get the infection cleared up. So scary. When are you going to medical school?? > >>

Guest guest

OAW also has wildcrafted Chanca piedra (2nd

ingredient) in our LivaPure™ plus a tremendous ingredient list to help

support liver and kidneys. All of

the herbs in LivaPure™ are either wildcrafted or organic and there is no

alcohol in the product. This is

very important when using herbal formulas. We also use LivaPure™ in our

Optimum Wellness liver/gallbladder cleansing kit. LivaPure™ Ingredient

List: Organic Milk Thistle seed, Wildcrafted Chanca Piedra

(grown and harvested under organic conditions), Organic Fringetree bark,

Organic Dandelion root, Organic Nettles root, Organic Turmeric

Root, Organic Marshmallow root, Organic Yellow Dock root, Organic Marshmallow

leaf, Organic Dandelion leaf, Organic Nettles leaf, Organic Barberry root bark,

Organic Blue Flag.

Another great stone remover is SuperPhos 30. I recommend SuperPhos 30 for those that

have actually been diagnosed with stones of any type or have had recent

gallbladder/kidney attacks.

Tony sells both LivaPure™ and SuperPhos

30 on his site under the Oasis Advanced Wellness banner. J

Be Well

Dr.L

oleander soup

oleander soup On

Behalf Of TonyI

Monday, February 15, 2010

10:41 AM

oleander soup

Re: kidney

stones

Thanks Jack -

Chanca piedra is definitely a

good one and it will no doubt make it's way into my article.

One of my favorite products

for getting rid of all kinds of stones, including kidney stones, is KGP Flush

(formerly known as Stonebreaker) - a Jon Barron formula available only at Baseline

Nutritionals. The first ingredient listed is Chanca Piedra. The

others are: Hydrangea Root, Gravel Root, Marshmallow, Juniper Berries , Corn

Silk, Uva Ursi, Parsley Root , Agrimony Herb, Dandelion Leaf, Horsetail, Orange

Peel, Peppermint, Goldenrod.

I highly recommend that

product for anyone who has any kind of stone issues.

All the best,

--- In

oleander soup , " jackdaw123 " <jackdaw123

wrote:

>

> Another remedy is chanca piedra which literally means stone

> breaker in Spanish. It is made from a plant that grows in the

> Amazon Forest. Information on the herb may be found at the

> following URLS http://www.herballegacy.com/Thomas_Medicinal.html

> http://www.ehow.com/way_5641306_proper-method-preparations-chanca-piedra.html.

I purchase mine in bulk at

> http://www.rain-tree.com/products/chanca-piedra-powder.htm

> Hope some of this helps.

>

> Jack

Guest guest

If someone is doing this, Tony then I hope you do find out who it is. I was asking permission to send the info to my daughter's personal email, as she had asked me for help and i didn't have any answers. Some months ago, I asked you and luella permission to send info to my husband who was in the war zone, information you and had given me regarding my own health. Not to be posted anywhere and not about anyone but myself and only to my daughter and my husband'spersonal's personal email.

My daughter is in the states, my husband and I travel a great deal, him more than me and sometimes i don't see him for months so i try to tell him what I hear about my health.

I certainly do understand what you are saying, you don't have to worry about me. I am greatly appreciative of all the help you and have given to me. You both work tirelessly for this group and it is much appreciated.

thank you,

Barbara n Germany

--- On Mon, 2/15/10, wrote:

TonyI Re: kidney stonesoleander soup Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 11:58 AM

Barbara -

Speaking only for myself personally, anyone is free to copy and use anything I post here which does not contain private information about anyone. When it comes to re-posting on other websites, I would like credit and a link back to my main website (tbyil.com).

While we are talking about that - NO ONE here has permission to post messages from any other members or messages I post which identify other members, unless they first get permission from the person making the post. This is a private group and it is not proper to spread such information around the internet - especially when such posts may contain private health information as well as email addresses. The reason I say this is that there has been a problem with one particular person who evidently is a member of this group who has created several blogs where they just copy messages from other forums in order to make income from their ads, including an ad for a porno website. If I find out who is doing that they will be promptly banned. And that is yet another reason I am moving this group to our own forum site - the way members emails are displayed in the messages. That

will NOT be the case at the new forum site.

Back to the elemental magnesium question, my suggestion is that you go to iherb.com and do a search for "elemental magnesium" and you will likely find several options. Anyone who has not ordered from iherb before can use my referral code of X0T949 to get $5 off their first order.

All the best,

oleander soup , barbara elenniss <bntelenniss wrote:>> Also, do I have permission to send this to my daughter.>  > thanks,> barbar n germany> > --- On Mon, 2/15/10, Michael Goebel goebelchx wrote:> > > Michael Goebel goebelchx Re: Re: kidney stones> oleander soup > Monday, February 15, 2010, 8:47 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And again, I relay the advice an MD who likes natural methods said on her radio show. 300 mg of elemental Magnesium and 200 mg of vitamin B6. > > By 'elemental magnesium' it means you need 300 mg of Magnesium, not the Magnesium compound. Thus, if you were taking Magnesium Chloride

(not my choice), you would need about 800 mg per day.> > Also do not take your B vitamins separately. If you take 200 mg / day of B6, you will need a strong B complex with it in order to utilize it.> > Michael L Goebel, DC, ACN> > --- On Mon, 2/15/10, wrote:> > > Re: kidney stones> oleander soup > Monday, February 15, 2010, 6:05 AM> > >  > > > Barbara -> Kidney stones are an age old malady that is still a bit of a mystery. Kidney stones are mineral deposits made up of calcium, uric acid or the amino acid cysteine. There are numerous theories as to how these "stones" form, but no one knows for sure. Medical experts do agree, that diet is usually a factor.> For instance, kidney stones develop

in vegetarians and other people who eat plenty of fresh vegetables only about half as often as in those whose diet does not include these important foods. Obesity and repeated kidney infections are also risk factors. Even after an infection has passed, a small amount of debris remains in the kidneysâ€"medical researchers suspect that the stones form around this debris. You are also at greater risk of developing this problem if there is a history of kidney stones in your family. > I would say there is a pretty good chance that the young lady is deficient in magnesium - as 80-95% of us are. Magnesium is a vital co-factor for calcium and is important for health in many, many ways. I am convinced that if everyone had adequate magnesium a world of health problems would be solved. If the young lady had plenty or too much calcium and not enough magnesium, kidney stones might be a result.> It is a good thing your

daughter's friend went to the hospital since it sounds like it was an emergency situation. Hopefully the "maimstream" medical folks will fix her up.> Natural solutions I would recommend for such an infection as well as kidney stones, in addition to the aforementioned hydrangea tea and magnesium, would include:> Comfrey, which is a good cleanser for the blood and good for the kidneys as well.> Watermelons, watermelons and more watermelons. Watermelons help dissolve kidney stones and if you consume them regularly you will never have the stones return. An occasional one day fast of consuming nothing but watermelons and/or watermelon juice will help cleanse your kidneys and the rest of your system as well.> Another option is an ancient Chinese remedy which works well on kidney stones and made up of "Chicken Bone Grass" herb, dried red dates and water. It is also listed as a

remedy for gallstones. > As chance has it, I am in the middle of writing an article about natural things to do for good kidney health, including cleansing as well as preventing and eliminating kidney stones. When I finish it, I will post it here.> All the best,> Tony  > > oleander soup, barbara elenniss <bntelenniss@ ...> wrote:> >> > The following a an email sent from my daughter,Susan I ceretainly dont have any answers and no I am not going to medical school, she needs to do that part. LOL> >  > > barbara n germany> >  > > What causes kidney stones? Just got back from the hospital visiting My new friend tara ( the one from Minnesota). She had a kidney stone back up her urine and it made her septic. Doctors put her blood infection at a 3 on a scale out of 4. 4 being where your

organs shut down and you die. So scary she was just with me totally fine and hours later in the hospital. Crazy. She's been in icu for two days just went to a regular room. They have to get the infection cleared up. So scary. When are you going to medical school?? > >>

Guest guest

Hi Barbara,It is okay to relay information that will help family members and friends. That is what we are here for to aid in healing. What this other person is doing is a separate issue. They are monopolizing the information on this forum for their own gain. That is, to say the least, completely unethical. Hugs,

Guest guest

Thanks Dr !

The first thing I did was look at your products, but all I noticed was the Mag 07 digestive tract/colon cleanse which said to not use as a magnesium supplement.

Now I know.

This is my link I user for our Oasis Advanced Wellness products.

All the best,

oleander soup , "Dr. Loretta Lanphier" <drlanphier wrote:>> OAW also has wildcrafted Chanca piedra (2nd ingredient) in our LivaPureT> plus a tremendous ingredient list to help support liver and kidneys. All of> the herbs in LivaPureT are either wildcrafted or organic and there is no> alcohol in the product. This is very important when using herbal formulas.> We also use LivaPureT in our Optimum Wellness liver/gallbladder cleansing> kit. LivaPureT Ingredient List: Organic Milk Thistle seed, Wildcrafted> Chanca Piedra (grown and harvested under organic conditions), Organic> Fringetree bark, Organic Dandelion root, Organic Nettles root, Organic> Turmeric Root, Organic Marshmallow root, Organic Yellow Dock root, Organic> Marshmallow leaf, Organic Dandelion leaf, Organic Nettles leaf, Organic> Barberry root bark, Organic Blue Flag.> > Another great stone remover is SuperPhos 30. I recommend SuperPhos 30 for> those that have actually been diagnosed with stones of any type or have had> recent gallbladder/kidney attacks. > > Tony sells both LivaPureT and SuperPhos 30 on his site under the Oasis> Advanced Wellness banner. :-)> > > Be Well> Dr.L

Guest guest

Mike,

I read an article not too long ago that most Vit B complexes are synthetic. I

went out to look for real B complex, and the dosages were so small for each

vitamin but they are more absorbable than the regular complexes found in

groceries, highly expensive too and in liquid form with horrible taste. Does

anyone know of non-synthetic Vitamin B Complex?

Thanks.

Melly

Melly

oleander soup , Michael Goebel <goebelchx wrote:

>

> And again, I relay the advice an MD who likes natural methods said on her

radio show. 300 mg of elemental Magnesium and 200 mg of vitamin B6. 

>

> By 'elemental magnesium' it means you need 300 mg of Magnesium, not the

Magnesium compound.  Thus, if you were taking Magnesium Chloride (not my

choice), you would need about 800 mg per day.

>

> Also do not take your B vitamins separately.  If you take 200 mg / day of B6,

you will need a strong B complex with it in order to utilize it.

>

> Michael L Goebel, DC, ACN

>

> --- On Mon, 2/15/10, wrote:

>

>

> Re: kidney stones

> oleander soup

> Monday, February 15, 2010, 6:05 AM

>

>

>

>

Barbara -

> Kidney stones are an age old malady that is still a bit of a mystery.  Kidney

stones are mineral deposits made up of calcium, uric acid or the amino acid

cysteine. There are numerous theories as to how these " stones " form, but no one

knows for sure. Medical experts do agree, that diet is usually a factor.

> For instance, kidney stones develop in vegetarians and other people who eat

plenty of fresh vegetables only about half as often as in those whose diet does

not include these important foods. Obesity and repeated kidney infections are

also risk factors. Even after an infection has passed, a small amount of debris

remains in the kidneys†" medical researchers suspect that the stones form around

this debris. You are also at greater risk of developing this problem if there is

a history of kidney stones in your family.

> I would say there is a pretty good chance that the young lady is deficient in

magnesium - as 80-95% of us are.  Magnesium is a vital co-factor for calcium

and is important for health in many, many ways.  I am convinced that if

everyone had adequate magnesium a world of health problems would be solved.  If

the young lady had plenty or too much calcium and not enough magnesium, kidney

stones might be a result.

> It is a good thing your daughter's friend went to the hospital since it

sounds like it was an emergency situation. Hopefully the " maimstream "   medical

folks will fix her up.

> Natural solutions I would recommend for such an infection as well as kidney

stones, in addition to the aforementioned hydrangea tea and magnesium, would

include:

> Comfrey, which is a good cleanser for the blood and good for the kidneys as

well.

> Watermelons, watermelons and more watermelons.  Watermelons help dissolve

kidney stones and if you consume them regularly you will never have the stones

return. An occasional one day fast of consuming nothing but watermelons and/or

watermelon juice will help cleanse your kidneys and the rest of your system as

well.

> Another option is an ancient Chinese remedy which works well on kidney stones

and made up of " Chicken Bone Grass " herb, dried red dates and water.  It is

also listed as a remedy for gallstones. 

> As chance has it, I am in the middle of writing an article about natural

things to do for good kidney health, including cleansing as well as preventing

and eliminating kidney stones.  When I finish it, I will post it here.

> All the best,

> Tony  

>

> oleander soup, barbara elenniss <bntelenniss@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > The following a an email sent from my daughter,Susan  I ceretainly dont

have any answers and no I am not going to medical school, she needs to do that

part. LOL

> >  

> > barbara n germany

> >  

> > What causes kidney stones? Just got back from the hospital visiting My new

friend tara ( the one from Minnesota). She had a kidney stone back up her urine

and it made her septic. Doctors put her blood infection at a 3 on a scale out of

4. 4 being where your organs shut down and you die. So scary she was just with

me totally fine and hours later in the hospital. Crazy. She's been in icu for

two days just went to a regular room. They have to get the infection cleared up.

So scary. When are you going to medical school?? 

> >

>

Guest guest

Melly -

Excuse me for butting in, but I like this one:

http://www.iherb.com/Garden-of-Life-Vitamin-Code-Raw-B-Complex-60-Veggie-Caps/15852?at=0

Garden of Life is one of my very favorite supplement makers.

And for those who have never ordered from iherb before, you can use my iherb referral code of X0T949 to get $5 off your first order.

All the best,

oleander soup , "tita_mel" <tita_mel wrote:>> Mike,> > I read an article not too long ago that most Vit B complexes are synthetic. I went out to look for real B complex, and the dosages were so small for each vitamin but they are more absorbable than the regular complexes found in groceries, highly expensive too and in liquid form with horrible taste. Does anyone know of non-synthetic Vitamin B Complex?> > Thanks.> > Melly

Guest guest

Tony,

Thank you for the Vitamin B complex info.

Melly

oleander soup , "" wrote:

>

>

> Melly -

>

> Excuse me for butting in, but I like this one:

>

> http://www.iherb.com/Garden-of-Life-Vitamin-Code-Raw-B-Complex-60-Veggie\

> -Caps/15852?at=0

> <http://www.iherb.com/Garden-of-Life-Vitamin-Code-Raw-B-Complex-60-Veggi\

> e-Caps/15852?at=0>

>

> Garden of Life is one of my very favorite supplement makers.

>

> And for those who have never ordered from iherb before, you can use my

> iherb referral code of X0T949 to get $5 off your first order.

>

> All the best,

>

> >

>

> oleander soup , " tita_mel " <tita_mel@> wrote:

> >

> > Mike,

> >

> > I read an article not too long ago that most Vit B complexes are

> synthetic. I went out to look for real B complex, and the dosages were

> so small for each vitamin but they are more absorbable than the regular