IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My tumour marker keeps going up......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tamaki, He is still in chemo with Oxilaplatin and Erbitux together with the protocol.RgdsEfi--- Óôéò ÓÜâ., 10/10/09, ï/ç mind_spotless <passerina Ýãñáøå:Áðü: mind_spotless <passerinaÈÝìá: Re: My tumour marker keeps going up......Ðñïò: oleander soup Çìåñïìçíßá: ÓÜââáôï, 10 Ïêôþâñéïò 2009, 8:59

Hi Efi,

It is great that your husband is doing well. Is your husband still doing the anti-cancer protocol while in chemo? What kind of chemo is he doing?

Tamaki

oleander soup, efi noname <empasi_home@ ...> wrote:

>

> Hi again MM,

> My husband is stil in chemo, so I do not know if the results(lower cancer markers and reduce of the tumor in the liver) comes from chemo or from the protocol.

> Of course, I am sure that if he had not been in the protocol(together with the chemo), he wouldn"t been in a good condition.And he is in a good condition.

> Efi

>

×ñçóéìïðïéåßôå ÂáñåèÞêáôå ôá åíï÷ëçôéêÜ ìçíý ìáôá (spam); Ôï Mail äéáèÝôåé ôçí êáëýôåñç äõíáôÞ ðñïóôáóßá êáôÜ ôùí åíï÷ëçôéêþí ìçíõìÜôùí http://login./config/mail?.intl=gr

Guest guest

MM -

I don't blame you for being concerned, although there is still a possibility that at least part of the increased markers could be coming from die-off.

Are you taking every possible measure to cleanse, protect and regenerate the liver as well as keep the bile ducts open and flowing?

Also, are you taking a maximum amount of bioavailable curcumin (3000 mg), which seems to be particularly effective against colon cancer? I would also advise you to be loading up on cruciferous vegetables.

If your markers continue to increase, I would advise that you strongly consider contacting Larry at Essence of Life (http://www.essense-of-life.com/) and discuss using Cesium Chloride. I spoke with Larry last week, and though I found him to be a bit of an opinionated guy who I don't completely agree with in all areas (he uses silver nitrate for example and does not pay as much attention to the liver as I would), his protocol has worked wonders for some very late stage and difficult cancers AND he says that it is compatible with oleander. In fact, he gave me the name and number of a doctor in Canada who uses both with great success.

Because of the successes he has had, and the recommendation from my good friend Webster Kehr, there is a good chance I will be adding the recommendation to strongly consider the topical cesium chloride/DMSO protocol of Larry's for very late stage cancers and the rare instances where a cancer does not respond as well as hoped for with our primary protocol. As we have said many times, oleander and our protocol are NOT overnight cancer treatments. We have had great success against late stage cancers, but in the very latest of stages and perhaps other advanced and aggressive situations, something that attacks the cancer faster and more aggressively, at least in the beginning, may be the route to go.

Another consideration is that sometimes oleander and chemo make a better combination than oleander alone. Such is not usually the case, I do not like chemo as a rule, and usually oleander by itself works better than does the chemo/oleander combo, but I have seen instances where the two have apparently more effective and feel that might be an option to help knock back the tumors - provided that one does not use too many rounds of chemo to avoid damage to major organs and the immune system (which oleander guards against when used along with chemo).

All the best,

oleander soup , "infomcf" <infomcf wrote:>> Hi everyone,> > I got my blood results today and my tumour markers have gone up again. This time by 800. Three weeks ago it had only gone up by 100 so as you can imagine I am really worried. > > I am doing everything that is recommended on the anti-cancer protocol and yet my numbers keep going up. I know what was said the last time about how the OPC slows the growth down first but surely that would imply that the numbers would still have gone up but not as much as the previous 100 never mind going up by as much as 800.> > Can anyone give me any help or advice????> > MM>