I have a keloid scar that I got 1 1/2 yrs ago as a result of a black salve

application. I have tried all kinds of things and it has faded somewhat but is

still big (1 " square) and unsightly.

I have tried topically: bioskin repair, scarguard, essential oils (helichrysum,

lavender, sage,and more), castor oil, Vit E oil, all the things on

" Earthclinic.com " internally and externally (a great site for home remedies),

and Miracle II gel which seems to help the most, but regardless, it is still

there.

Tony mentioned something he took that helped a scar but I don't know what it is,

how to use it and where to get it.

Or if anyone else has any other suggestions, I'm open to anything.

Thanks so much, Marcia

Guest guest

Lots of digestive enzymes on an empty stomach seems to be helping a bit. I am wondering if there might be a way to apply them topically.

oleander soup , "sunlovernv" <Marcia_Grogan wrote:>> I posted once before about this but don't think it went through. Sorry if this appears twice.> > I have a keloid scar that I got 1 1/2 yrs ago as a result of a black salve application. I have tried all kinds of things and it has faded somewhat but is still big (1" square) and unsightly.> > I have tried topically: bioskin repair, scarguard, essential oils (helichrysum, lavender, sage,and more), castor oil, Vit E oil, all the things on "Earthclinic.com" internally and externally (a great site for home remedies), and Miracle II gel which seems to help the most, but regardless, it is still there.> > Tony mentioned something he took that helped a scar but I don't know what it is, how to use it and where to get it. > > Or if anyone else has any other suggestions, I'm open to anything.> > Thanks so much, Marcia>

Guest guest

I have used collodial silver on many scars and some really big on my dog and you can't even see that his side was ripped open. http://www.all-natural.com/silver-1.html

Just something to read up on. It worked for us.

Wendy Morris812-246-5176 home502-295-1870 cellMended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann Morris, victorious from tetralogy of fallot for 6 1/2 years and counting

Get a life insurance quote online. Click to compare rates and save.

Guest guest

Lots of massage over weeks on the scar will help. MSM lotion is good for skin healing and can be massaged in the maturing scar.Dr. Goebel--- On Mon, 4/20/09, luvusam1 <luvusam1 wrote:luvusam1 <luvusam1Re: Keloid scaroleander soup Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 9:54 AM

I have used collodial silver on many scars and some really big on my dog and you can't even see that his side was ripped open. http://www.all- natural.com/ silver-1. html

Just something to read up on. It worked for us.

Wendy Morris812-246-5176 home502-295-1870 cellMended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann Morris, victorious from tetralogy of fallot for 6 1/2 years and counting

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___

Get a life insurance quote online. Click to compare rates and save.

Guest guest

Large doses of MSM (not MMS!) are helpful, eventually. Proteolytic enzymes, particularly serrapeptase and lumbrokinase are good on an empty tummy. Near infared LED light on the scar can be very helpful. Soft tissue massage directly to the keloid, perhaps using fresh virgin coconut oil helps.

Mike--- On Mon, 4/20/09, sunlovernv <Marcia_Grogan wrote:

sunlovernv <Marcia_Grogan Keloid scaroleander soup Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 5:07 AM

I posted once before about this but don't think it went through. Sorry if this appears twice.I have a keloid scar that I got 1 1/2 yrs ago as a result of a black salve application. I have tried all kinds of things and it has faded somewhat but is still big (1" square) and unsightly.I have tried topically: bioskin repair, scarguard, essential oils (helichrysum, lavender, sage,and more), castor oil, Vit E oil, all the things on "Earthclinic. com" internally and externally (a great site for home remedies), and Miracle II gel which seems to help the most, but regardless, it is still there.Tony mentioned something he took that helped a scar but I don't know what it is, how to use it and where to get it. Or if anyone else has any other suggestions, I'm open to anything.Thanks so much, Marcia