IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Meniscus tear (torn cartilage) question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Deep Tissue Repair Oil!!!

Thank you! I've had a meniscus tear in my knee for about 10 years and haven't done anything about it. Not usually any problem with it, although certain yoga exercises (knee bending) will make it flare up and get sore for about a week, so I avoid that kind of activity. I'm going to try the Deep Tissue Repair!!

Gloria

Guest guest

Hi all,

My sister had tests done and they told her she may have a Meniscus tear in

her knee. I was wondering if there is a solution to help this. She said

she looked on the internet and there wasn't a whole lot of info, but what

she did find out was that it wasn't really repairable? I was going to call

Doc, but I thought I might get an answer here first. Thanks a bunch!

Lisa

Guest guest

Deep Tissue Repair Oil!!! My boss had the same problem for six months after he injured his knee. I gave him Deep Tissue Repair Oil, and pain was gone, and healing was very fast.

Jasmina"Lisa F." <malica98 wrote:

Hi all,My sister had tests done and they told her she may have a Meniscus tear inher knee. I was wondering if there is a solution to help this. She saidshe looked on the internet and there wasn't a whole lot of info, but whatshe did find out was that it wasn't really repairable? I was going to callDoc, but I thought I might get an answer here first. Thanks a bunch!LisaFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves.

Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

I had a meniscus tear but I had to have surgery so I can't help ya. The tear was caught on another part of my knee so my knee was locked and I couldnt bend or straighten it all the way.

I also had a bad meniscus tear and had to have surgery on it for basically the same reason you did. Then I tore the meniscus in the OTHER knee. I've let that one go for about 10 years now. It didn't lock up like the other knee did. So I'm going to try to Deep Tissue Repair Oil on it.

Meanwhile I'm still dealing with this sciatica. I've had it almost 5 weeks now. It isn't as bad as it was, but I'm still in pain. I finally went to a chiropractor. He is an older guy (maybe 65+?), doesn't believe in x-rays and does the Toftness Technique only. No back cracking. He can just feel and look and tell exactly where the problem is.

Gloria

Gloria

Guest guest

I had a meniscus tear but I had to have surgery so I can't help ya. The tear was caught on another part of my knee so my knee was locked and I couldnt bend or straighten it all the way.

Candace

"Lisa F." <malica98 wrote:

Hi all,My sister had tests done and they told her she may have a Meniscus tear inher knee. I was wondering if there is a solution to help this. She saidshe looked on the internet and there wasn't a whole lot of info, but whatshe did find out was that it wasn't really repairable? I was going to callDoc, but I thought I might get an answer here first. Thanks a bunch!LisaFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Guest guest

I found menthol crytals and the wintergreen oil at: www.wildroots.com

Janet

MorningGlory113 [MorningGlory113] Tuesday, August 31, 2004 2:33 PMherbal remedies Subject: Re: Herbal Remedies - Meniscus tear (torn cartilage) questionWhere do you get menthol crystals for the Deep Tissue Repair oil?GloriaFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington