IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

bruised skin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've got a client that I"ve been working with who says that when she gets her hands massaged at the nail shop it feels bruised and it hurts. Her hands were neat and polished, she decorates them with huge rings and adores her wrists with ornate jewelry. I've worked with her before and did her hands and there was no complaint.

One day I massaged her hands and she said she felt the same bruising in her palms I did see on her right hand at PC8 a vein like mark (purple) which disappeared. The surrounding skin showed no sign of bruising or discoloration and no bruising was seen elsewhere on either hand. I detected a smell of sweet on this woman that day. Her co-workers had taken her to lunch. Later I found out that it included an alcoholic drink. This is an older woman, overweight under a great deal of stress related to her job. She works at the unemployment office where I've been doing short sessions of stress relief acupressure.

Any suggestions on how to deal with the bruising issue?

Yoshinao