and I think his fur is softer now. One day as I was pouring the

kefir some splashed up into my left eye. I didn't think anything of

it at the time. Just wiped it away. But, I know it hit me right in

the eyeball.

Now, my eye is red and it kind of feels scratchy and after looking up

pink eye. I think I have pink eye. So, I've been putting collodial

silver on it. Haven't ordered utopia yet had a little bit of

something else to use up and it's almost gone. The kind I'm using up

is .001 microns in size at a concentration of 10 parts per million.

When anyone else has put collodial silver in their eye does it burn?

Could this be a bacterial infection from the kefir? Kefir is good

for your intestines but not for your eyes :-) I've been treating it

now for about 5 days. Just seems scratchy and can't wear my

contacts. Should I just give up and go to the eye doctor? or give

it more time. I also am using over the counter Similasan

(homeopathic) for the pink eye relief.

I figure somebody on this group has probably put silver in their eye

before or could offer info on what they would do.

Thanks for your help :-)

Carla

Guest guest

We've had no problem with CS & pink eye.

Do you know anyone who is breast-feeding at the moment who wouldn't mind expressing a little for you? It is the best remedy we have ever used for conjunctivitis, right in the eye!

Maracuja--- On Tue, 10/28/08, Carla Bostel <carlabostel wrote:

Carla Bostel <carlabostel Funny story and a questionoleander soup Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 7:45 PM

Hi,This is a true story. I recently started making Kefir and I have had a lot of it. So, I was feeding some to the dog. He really enjoys it and I think his fur is softer now. One day as I was pouring the kefir some splashed up into my left eye. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Just wiped it away. But, I know it hit me right in the eyeball.Now, my eye is red and it kind of feels scratchy and after looking up pink eye. I think I have pink eye. So, I've been putting collodial silver on it. Haven't ordered utopia yet had a little bit of something else to use up and it's almost gone. The kind I'm using up is .001 microns in size at a concentration of 10 parts per million. When anyone else has put collodial silver in their eye does it burn? Could this be a bacterial infection from the kefir? Kefir is good for your intestines but not for your eyes :-) I've been treating it now for

about 5 days. Just seems scratchy and can't wear my contacts. Should I just give up and go to the eye doctor? or give it more time. I also am using over the counter Similasan (homeopathic) for the pink eye relief.I figure somebody on this group has probably put silver in their eye before or could offer info on what they would do.Thanks for your help :-)Carla

Guest guest

You can use straight colloidai silver (CS). I prefer CS with DMSO. I use one ounce of CS with 6 drops DMSO. Put drops in the eyes several times a day. I use it for my eye drops, nebulizer , spray bottle, etc.

It doesn't burn when you put it in the eye.

- Steve

oleander soup oleander soup On Behalf Of Carla BostelTuesday, October 28, 2008 7:45 PMoleander soup Subject: Funny story and a question

Hi,This is a true story. I recently started making Kefir and I have had a lot of it. So, I was feeding some to the dog. He really enjoys it and I think his fur is softer now. One day as I was pouring the kefir some splashed up into my left eye. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Just wiped it away. But, I know it hit me right in the eyeball.Now, my eye is red and it kind of feels scratchy and after looking up pink eye. I think I have pink eye. So, I've been putting collodial silver on it. Haven't ordered utopia yet had a little bit of something else to use up and it's almost gone. The kind I'm using up is .001 microns in size at a concentration of 10 parts per million. When anyone else has put collodial silver in their eye does it burn? Could this be a bacterial infection from the kefir? Kefir is good for your intestines but not for your eyes :-) I've been treating it now for about 5 days. Just seems scratchy and can't wear my contacts. Should I just give up and go to the eye doctor? or give it more time. I also am using over the counter Similasan (homeopathic) for the pink eye relief.I figure somebody on this group has probably put silver in their eye before or could offer info on what they would do.Thanks for your help :-)Carla

Guest guest

Hi Carla,

Not sure about the Kefir irritating your eye but it does seem like more than just a cooincidence.

Putting CS in your eyes is fine and should help to clear up the problem. I have sprayed CS onto my face and eyes many times. It does slightly burn at first in the eyes.

Good luck with it. Hope it clears up soon.

Hugs,

Rose www.orangecountypropertyservices.com714.549-3519 Office/Fax 714.349-1200 Cell

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

oleander soup From: carlabostelDate: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 02:45:17 +0000 Funny story and a question

Hi,This is a true story. I recently started making Kefir and I have had a lot of it. So, I was feeding some to the dog. He really enjoys it and I think his fur is softer now. One day as I was pouring the kefir some splashed up into my left eye. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Just wiped it away. But, I know it hit me right in the eyeball.Now, my eye is red and it kind of feels scratchy and after looking up pink eye. I think I have pink eye. So, I've been putting collodial silver on it. Haven't ordered utopia yet had a little bit of something else to use up and it's almost gone. The kind I'm using up is .001 microns in size at a concentration of 10 parts per million. When anyone else has put collodial silver in their eye does it burn? Could this be a bacterial infection from the kefir? Kefir is good for your intestines but not for your eyes :-) I've been treating it now for about 5 days. Just seems scratchy and can't wear my contacts. Should I just give up and go to the eye doctor? or give it more time. I also am using over the counter Similasan (homeopathic) for the pink eye relief.I figure somebody on this group has probably put silver in their eye before or could offer info on what they would do.Thanks for your help :-)Carla You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See how

Guest guest

I sense a good story here!

--- On Wed, 10/29/08, melly banagale <tita_mel wrote:

melly banagale <tita_mel Re: Funny story and a questionoleander soup Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 8:45 AM

Mother's milk is also good when you accidentally put "HOT PEPPERS" in it.

Melly

Guest guest

Thanks to all for your input! It does seems a little better today. I think I'll just keep trying to clear it up myself and keep wearing my glasses til it's gone!

Kefir eye Carla--- On Wed, 10/29/08, Gypsy Rose <gypsy___rose wrote:

Guest guest

Please be sure to use new contacts or you can just reinfect yourself. Most people use the disposible now due to the cost but I know some people still prefer the others. Good luck. I hate having to wear my glasses...so irritating.--- On Wed, 10/29/08, Carla Bostel <carlabostel wrote:

Carla Bostel <carlabostelRE: Funny story and a questionoleander soup Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 2:12 PM

Thanks to all for your input! It does seems a little better today. I think I'll just keep trying to clear it up myself and keep wearing my glasses til it's gone!

Kefir eye Carla--- On Wed, 10/29/08, Gypsy Rose <gypsy___rose@ hotmail.com> wrote:

Guest guest

When I started taking CS, I too got conjunctivitis in both eyes, for about 2 days. I figured that I had some sort of latent infection or something and the CS stirred it up and got rid of it. I put CS in my eyes and they are clear, bright, not bloodshot and I can see better. :-)RAZOR. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TMaracuja <howdurdagoWed, 29 Oct 2008 02:55:30 -0700 (PDT)<oleander soup >Re: Funny story and a question We've had no problem with CS & pink eye. Do you know anyone who is breast-feeding at the moment who wouldn't mind expressing a little for you? It is the best remedy we have ever used for conjunctivitis, right in the eye! Maracuja--- On Tue, 10/28/08, Carla Bostel <carlabostel > wrote:Carla Bostel <carlabostel > Funny story and a questionoleander soup Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 7:45 PMHi,This is a true story. I recently started making Kefir and I have had a lot of it. So, I was feeding some to the dog. He really enjoys it and I think his fur is softer now. One day as I was pouring the kefir some splashed up into my left eye. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Just wiped it away. But, I know it hit me right in the eyeball.Now, my eye is red and it kind of feels scratchy and after looking up pink eye. I think I have pink eye. So, I've been putting collodial silver on it. Haven't ordered utopia yet had a little bit of something else to use up and it's almost gone. The kind I'm using up is .001 microns in size at a concentration of 10 parts per million. When anyone else has put collodial silver in their eye does it burn? Could this be a bacterial infection from the kefir? Kefir is good for your intestines but not for your eyes :-) I've been treating it now for about 5 days. Just seems scratchy and can't wear my contacts. Should I just give up and go to the eye doctor? or give it more time. I also am using over the counter Similasan (homeopathic) for the pink eye relief.I figure somebody on this group has probably put silver in their eye before or could offer info on what they would do.Thanks for your help :-)Carla

Hi,

This is a true story. I recently started making Kefir and I have had

a lot of it. So, I was feeding some to the dog. He really enjoys it

and I think his fur is softer now. One day as I was pouring the

kefir some splashed up into my left eye. I didn't think anything of

it at the time. Just wiped it away. But, I know it hit me right in

the eyeball.

Now, my eye is red and it kind of feels scratchy and after looking up

pink eye. I think I have pink eye. So, I've been putting collodial

silver on it. Haven't ordered utopia yet had a little bit of

something else to use up and it's almost gone. The kind I'm using up

is .001 microns in size at a concentration of 10 parts per million.

When anyone else has put collodial silver in their eye does it burn?

Could this be a bacterial infection from the kefir? Kefir is good

for your intestines but not for your eyes :-) I've been treating it

now for about 5 days. Just seems scratchy and can't wear my

contacts. Should I just give up and go to the eye doctor? or give

it more time. I also am using over the counter Similasan

(homeopathic) for the pink eye relief.

I figure somebody on this group has probably put silver in their eye

before or could offer info on what they would do.

Thanks for your help :-)

Carla

I have used CS for my eyes but recently moved on to Magnesium oil!

If there is an infection ,CS is better of course but I would advice mg oil for permanen use.