IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Healing assistance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have read some of the recent correspondence and I would like to add my 2 cents. Each of us is different; each has our own challenges. I've been in the herbal health field most of my life, and I must take umbrage with the statement that all you want is generalized information, not specific. This group is a fantastic storehouse of information, and I love having access to it.

However, most people have a specific condition or conditions, and I have learned over these 40 plus years that indeed you DO need a regimen for each, as long as the basics of fresh air, pure water, some exercise, good thoughts, and healthy living are maintained. I kind of liken it to a shotgun vs. rifle approach. I "shotgun" folks first with the preceding, then "rifle" in on the specifics. I have saved my own life repeatedly with that theory!

That's why we need herbalists, homeopaths, and energy healers.

Linda Yates, Herbalist

ANYTHING can happen if you know what you want, take action, and don't let doubts get in your way!!!

EVER CATCH A COLD? READ ON:http://karlsformula.com/?id=sunniegal

May you always have Love to Share, Health to Spare, and Friends that Care

Guest guest

I wish I had a reputable one near me. I have been trying different herbal remeides for fibromyalgia and busitis and IBS. I am still suffering significantly.

I am on this list to learn.

mary

For the Lord God helps Me; therefore have I not been ashamed or confounded. Therefore have I set My face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame. Isa 50:7

Linda Yates <ForumsNStuff Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 12:25:44 PM Healing assistance

I have read some of the recent correspondence and I would like to add my 2 cents. Each of us is different; each has our own challenges. I've been in the herbal health field most of my life, and I must take umbrage with the statement that all you want is generalized information, not specific. This group is a fantastic storehouse of information, and I love having access to it.

However, most people have a specific condition or conditions, and I have learned over these 40 plus years that indeed you DO need a regimen for each, as long as the basics of fresh air, pure water, some exercise, good thoughts, and healthy living are maintained. I kind of liken it to a shotgun vs. rifle approach. I "shotgun" folks first with the preceding, then "rifle" in on the specifics. I have saved my own life repeatedly with that theory!

That's why we need herbalists, homeopaths, and energy healers.

Linda Yates, Herbalist

ANYTHING can happen if you know what you want, take action, and don't let doubts get in your way!!!

EVER CATCH A COLD? READ ON:http://karlsformula .com/?id= sunniegal

May you always have Love to Share, Health to Spare, and Friends that Care