IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Chemtrail death in Bakersfield?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just learned from a friend that a 7 year old boy in Bakersfield, California died yesterday from chemtrail symptoms: bleeding nose, upper respiratory distress, etc. The boy was found dead next to the Christmas tree. Of course, the television news people didn't call it chemtrail symptoms. The coroner said he died of the new "flu" strain (that doesn't sound like "flu" symptoms to me!).

I understand that Bakersfield is one of the areas that is hit especially hard with chemtrails. There is a lot of sick people there with asthma-like, upper respiratory distress. Is there anyone from Bakersfield on this list that can comment about this?

Yours in Health & Liberty,

Lanny Messinger

http://www.HealthFreedom.info

Guest guest

I am no from California at all, we are in central Indiana. But I did have my three year old (who has asthma) at the ER Sunday with those exact same symptoms and they also said it was a flu strain. So who knows?

tiffanyLanny Messinger <tlcrealdollars wrote:

I just learned from a friend that a 7 year old boy in Bakersfield, California died yesterday from chemtrail symptoms: bleeding nose, upper respiratory distress, etc. The boy was found dead next to the Christmas tree. Of course, the television news people didn't call it chemtrail symptoms. The coroner said he died of the new "flu" strain (that doesn't sound like "flu" symptoms to me!).

I understand that Bakersfield is one of the areas that is hit especially hard with chemtrails. There is a lot of sick people there with asthma-like, upper respiratory distress. Is there anyone from Bakersfield on this list that can comment about this?

Lanny Messinger

«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§ - PULSE ON WORLD HEALTH CONSPIRACIES! §Subscribe:......... - To :.... - Any information here in is for educational purpose only, it may be news related, purely speculation or someone's opinion. Always consult with a qualified health practitioner before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.**COPYRIGHT NOTICE**In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107,any copyrighted work in

this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Guest guest

UPDATE: The story about the 7-year old boy in Bakersfield who alleged died of a "mutant flu strain" is in today's (Dec 10, 2003) "The Bakersfield Californian" newspaper. You can read the article at http://www.bakersfield.com but you have to register (it's free) to see the article. It appears that you can also apply to submit an email response after you register.

This is a very eye-opening (and eye-watering) article. The boy's systems were "high fever, cough, nosebleeds, red eyes and chest pain".

"The Kern County Chief Deputy Coroner Jim Malouf said the death was ruled natural due to pneumonia from an acute viral infection, but based on the evidence, it amounted to the flu and its complications."

Has anybody on this list ever heard of a "flu" with these symptoms? I haven't. However, they do sound like chemtrail symptoms to me. Perhaps we should be searching the net for similar news stories and compare the symptoms vis-a-vis "flu" deaths.

Stay active, be positive and nourish your immune systems.

Lanny Messinger

-

Lanny Messinger

Wednesday, December 10, 2003 9:30 AM

Chemtrail death in Bakersfield?

Lanny Messinger

«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§ - PULSE ON WORLD HEALTH CONSPIRACIES! §Subscribe:......... - To :.... - Any information here in is for educational purpose only, it may be news related, purely speculation or someone's opinion. Always consult with a qualified health practitioner before deciding on any course of treatment, especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.**COPYRIGHT NOTICE**In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107,any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Guest Kris

My name is Kris. I live in Bakersfield Ca and have noticed a huge amount of chemtrails in our skys. We were hit hard for two days, then it rained. Ironic huh? Made me curiousif they put all the chemicals in the air so the rain could drop it and the day after the rain I didn't see more than 4 planes. Kinda confusing. If its just a contrail from air traffic the did air traffic stop? I doubt it. I personaly contacted the san joaquin valley air polution control and mannaged to get ahold of the main guy. He dismissed it as a consperisy theory and told me I can't convince him so I asked him to convince me and he couldn't. I asked if I was able to give tsngable evidence if he would help the air he is supposed to protect. He denyed quickly and pawned me off to a gov web site. Like I trust the gov lol. I need some ammo. I would love to get involved and meet people and join organizations that get TRUTH out. The people aren't all asheep. Some are waking up and I just hope we aren't to late. Please help me help