IndiaDivine.org

new

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Linda!

Welcome and we sure can always use more sharing.. :)

Hugs,

Marilyn - who CHRIS is calling a wimp! <grin> She really " is " a great list Mom,

even if she thinks I'm a wimp! :)

starslite6 wrote:

> Hi, My name is Linda and I'm new to the list. I'm also new to

> soaping and wanting to learn all I can about essential oils and

> herbs,and although I've been interested in them always,I'm no

> expert,so I'm looking forward to learning and sharing. Linda

>

>

> My Pictures of Aromatic Plants and Exotic Places In Turkey

> http://members.home.net/chrisziggy1/triptoturkey.html

>

>

• 11 months later...

Hello Kelly, and welcome to the list :-)

May I ask, are you by any chance getting stressed out by someone in your immediate environment, to be always getting injured?

re: burns. The following is from Adele Davis from her book: Let's have Healthy Children:

"By putting vitamin E or vitamin E ointment directly on first and second-degree burns, pain had disappeared within minutes; and when the vitamin was taken by mouth as well as being applied to the surface, normal tissue soon covered the area and no disfiguring scars formed."

And:

"Vitamin C can be equally effective... making a solution by liquefying or dissolving 50 tablets of vitamin C, 500mg each, in 1 quart of water. This solution can be sprayed on the burned surface, or used to moisten cloths which are placed on the burn. This solution is NOT to be swallowed by mouth.... the pain disappears so rapidly that persons with extremely severe burns do not need pain-killing drugs, and that if 10 to 15 g of Vitamin C is simultaneously taken by mouth, such burns heal rapidly without scarring."

She suggests to do this: "an inexpensive spray bottle should be purchased and stored for an emergency with the crushed pills lying in the bottom. When an emergency arises just add water, shake, and use."

Hope this helps.

Lisa

-

kelib28

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 9:35 PM

[herbal remedies] New

Hi all! I have lurked long enough. I am completely new to herbal methods and eager to learn. With myself, my husband, three kids and several pets I am looking for an alternative to traditional medicine. I have gotten quiet irritated with some of the methods and prescriptions of some Dr.'s. Any recommended reading would be great. Right now I would love to know if any of you have any recommendation to help fire ant bites. I keep getting bitten (joy of living in Texas) when I garden. I am allergic and they get so bad they bruise. And I also I have a bad burn on my arm thats quiet painful. I am very clumsy I am always bruising, burning or getting injured in some manner. So you see the need to find something other than your over the counter meds. I swear I have taken so much Tylenol I am going to have liver damage. Love & Light Kelley Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

Hello Kelly,

I think it might help if you tried looking to see if there's any one particular person who you've had dealings with that left you upset - try looking about 3 days or so before the injury/illness.

Anyway, regarding headache, I seem to recall Doc mentioning that about 80% of all headaches were caused by stoppage in the bowel? And that a cleanse would help handle that?

Hey you other guys, can you help me out here?

As an educational action, I can highly recommend Doc's free lecture about Naturopathy. Just send him an email with the postal address, and he can send one out to you.

Lisa

-

kelib28

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 10:16 PM

Re: [herbal remedies] New

Thanks Lisa! Well, I do tend to get stressed a lot. Mainly just from overload of daily worries. I have recently started yoga and meditation to help release some of the stress. I haven't really tried many herbal remedies to help other that Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Extra Valerian tea at night. I know its awfully commercial...bare with me I am learning...lol. As far as the headaches and such...I have tried laying off Tylenol and such...but nothing seems to help. The cool cloth in a dark room doesn't really help. I went to the Dr. about it. They wanted to put me on meds that had side effects that were just as bad as having the headache. Plus it sounded like they would make me where I really couldn't function because they basically would make me high. Sooo I hope to find a little relief for that problem soon.What great suggestions! Thanks again.L & LKellIn a message dated 9/25/2002 3:58:13 PM Central Daylight Time, lisa.belcher writes:

Hello Kelly, and welcome to the list :-)May I ask, are you by any chance getting stressed out by someone in your immediate environment, to be always getting injured?re: burns. The following is from Adele Davis from her book: Let's have Healthy Children:"By putting vitamin E or vitamin E ointment directly on first and second-degree burns, pain had disappeared within minutes; and when the vitamin was taken by mouth as well as being applied to the surface, normal tissue soon covered the area and no disfiguring scars formed."And:"Vitamin C can be equally effective... making a solution by liquefying or dissolving 50 tablets of vitamin C, 500mg each, in 1 quart of water. This solution can be sprayed on the burned surface, or used to moisten cloths which are placed on the burn. This solution is NOT to be swallowed by mouth.... the pain disappears so rapidly that persons with extremely severe burns do not need pain-killing drugs, and that if 10 to 15 g of Vitamin C is simultaneously taken by mouth, such burns heal rapidly without scarring."She suggests to do this: "an inexpensive spray bottle should be purchased and stored for an emergency with the crushed pills lying in the bottom. When an emergency arises just add water, shake, and use."Hope this helps.LisaFederal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

prickly pear cactus juice works good.

Suzi

kelib28 wrote:

Hi all! I have lurked long enough. I am completely new to herbal methods and eager to learn. With myself, my husband, three kids and several pets I am looking for an alternative to traditional medicine. I have gotten quiet irritated with some of the methods and prescriptions of some Dr.'s. Any recommended reading would be great. Right now I would love to know if any of you have any recommendation to help fire ant bites. I keep getting bitten (joy of living in Texas) when I garden. I am allergic and they get so bad they bruise. And I also I have a bad burn on my arm thats quiet painful. I am very clumsy I am always bruising, burning or getting injured in some manner. So you see the need to find something other than your over the counter meds. I swear I have taken so much Tylenol I am going to have liver damage. Love & Light Kelley Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

It's the best. And a good way to kill the ants is using GRITS. Sprinkle grits around an ant hole and they'll all be dead in a day or two. They eat 'em, the grits expand, and the ants explode. At least that is the theory ;o) as I've never seen one go boom!!! LOL. It does work though.

Love,

Doc

Dr. Ian Shillington505-772-5889Dr.IanShillington

-

Suzanne Nottmeier

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 5:49 PM

Re: [herbal remedies] New

prickly pear cactus juice works good. Suzi

Kell,

get yourself some peppermint essential oil... apply it to your forehead, temples, back and side of neck.... (you'll have to close your eyes). Suzi

kelib28 wrote:

Thanks Lisa! Well, I do tend to get stressed a lot. Mainly just from overload of daily worries. I have recently started yoga and meditation to help release some of the stress. I haven't really tried many herbal remedies to help other that Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Extra Valerian tea at night. I know its awfully commercial...bare with me I am learning...lol. As far as the headaches and such...I have tried laying off Tylenol and such...but nothing seems to help. The cool cloth in a dark room doesn't really help. I went to the Dr. about it. They wanted to put me on meds that had side effects that were just as bad as having the headache. Plus it sounded like they would make me where I really couldn't function because they basically would make me high. Sooo I hope to find a little relief for that problem soon.What great suggestions! Thanks again.L & LKellIn a message dated 9/25/2002 3:58:13 PM Central Daylight Time, lisa.belcher writes:

Hello Kelly, and welcome to the list :-)

May I ask, are you by any chance getting stressed out by someone in your immediate environment, to be always getting injured?re: burns. The following is from Adele Davis from her book: Let's have Healthy Children:"By putting vitamin E or vitamin E ointment directly on first and second-degree burns, pain had disappeared within minutes; and when the vitamin was taken by mouth as well as being applied to the surface, normal tissue soon covered the area and no disfiguring scars formed."And:"Vitamin C can be equally effective... making a solution by liquefying or dissolving 50 tablets of vitamin C, 500mg each, in 1 quart of water. This solution can be sprayed on the burned surface, or used to moisten cloths which are placed on the burn. This solution is NOT to be swallowed by mouth.... the pain disappears so rapidly that persons with extremely severe burns do not need pain-killing drugs, and that if 10 to 15 g of Vitamin C is simultaneously taken by mouth, such burns heal rapidly without scarring."She suggests to do this: "an inexpensive spray bottle should be purchased and stored for an emergency with the crushed pills lying in the bottom. When an emergency arises just add water, shake, and use."Hope this helps.Lisa

Federal Law requires that we warn you of the following: 1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire. 2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using any natural remedy. 3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be your own physician and toprescribe for your own health. We are not medical doctors although MDs are welcome to post here as long as they behave themselves. Any opinions put forth by the list members are exactly that, and any person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk. It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability. Dr. Ian ShillingtonDoctor of NaturopathyDr.IanShillington

My dad would sprinkle diatimatious (sp?) earth on their nests. They also hate peppermint, and it is an easy plant to grow ;-)

Janet

-

keeweedaly

herbal remedies

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 6:59 PM

[herbal remedies] Re: New

> Right now I would love to know if any of you have any recommendation to help > fire ant bites. I keep getting bitten (joy of living in Texas) when I garden. > I am allergic and they get so bad they bruise. At the preschool I work at we make a paste out of meat tenderizer and apply to the ant bite. Takes the sting out and stops the tears! As for the grits idea, I have tried this and it didn't do squat. Maybe our South Carolina fire ants are made of sturdier stuff. We ended up digging up as much of the ant hill we could get and drowning them in a wheelbarrow. Not very nice of us, huh? All my neighbors souse em with gasoline and burn the hills. I am not real keen on gassing my garden. Good luck.CarlinYou could probably keep some kaolin clay around to draw out the poison too. Just a thought.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

He is a doctor or naturopathy or ND. You

will find him more knowledgeable than any MD you will run into and more capable

of helping you help yourself. I have 2 children with Hirschsprung's Diseaseand

through his therapies, they are recovering. If you are looking for a magic

pill, keep on looking, if what you seek are answers that take effort on your

part to achieve results then you are in the right place.

hotmail

[pootlebird]

Monday, September 15, 2003

1:01 PM

To:

herbal remedies

[herbal remedies] new

hi im new to

the group and just wondered this doc you all talk about is he a real

doctor as in an MD or what?

juju

Federal Law requires that we

warn you of the following:

1. Natural methods can sometimes backfire.

2. If you are pregnant, consult your physician

before using any natural remedy.

3. The Constitution guarantees you the right to be

your own physician and to

prescribe for your own health.

We are not medical doctors although MDs are

welcome to post here as long as

they behave themselves.

Any opinions put forth by the list members are

exactly that, and any person

following the advice of anyone posting here does

so at their own risk.

It is up to you to educate yourself. By

accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to

be fully responsible for your own health, and hold

the List Owner and members free of any liability.

Dr. Ian Shillington

Doctor of Naturopathy

Dr.IanShillington

Your use of

is subject to the

Terms of Service.

Dear Juju,

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I'm a "real" doctor, but I belong in the "or what" category.

The original definition of doctor meant "Teacher". That's what I'm all about. I teach people how to be the causative factor in their own lives from the viewpoint of their own health.

My degree is in Naturopathy, so I am an ND not an MD.

Doc

Ian "Doc" Shillington N.D.505-772-5889Dr.IanShillington

herbal remedies

Monday, September 15, 2003 2:00 PM

[herbal remedies] new

hi im new to the group and just wondered this doc you all talk about is he a real doctor as in an MD or what?

juju

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Precious Love-

> I do have a question, if I might,.. Do you have any recommendations

> for lower back pain?

There are many different spirits that are very helpful for back pain.

They may vary based on the location and cause for the pain itself,

but I wanted to share a couple of spirits and dances that have been

very helpful for me.

* Red Jasper & Two Terminated Clear Quartz Crystals - This triad of

stone spirits have stepped forward many times over the years and

they've been wonderful friends and great support. The Red Jasper is

respectfully placed at the base center and the two Clear Quartz

crystals are placed, terminations pointing toward the head, on either

side of the Red Jasper. These spirits may remain in place on one's

back for as long as necessary. Sometimes relief can be felt

immediately. Sometimes it may take some time. It is, of course,

different for everyone.

In times of intense lower back pain this dance has shifted a bit to

allow the Clear Quartz crystals to be placed as above but with their

terminations pointing outward, to the left and right sides of the

body. This can help to discharge the intensity of the pain and when

some relief is felt these spirits may be turned with their

terminations pointing toward the head as mentioned above.

* Mochi Marbles - These stone spirits remain great miracles and I've

had the chance to see them offer such extraordinary support in nearly

every area of our life over the last decade of my dances with them.

Even holding these spirits in our hands can bring us gentle pain

relief. Respectfully placing them over the area(s) with pain can also

offer us some release. There is an energy of " drawing out and away "

to be found within Mochis and they can beautifully draw out

dissonance and transform it, releasing it from us and giving it back

to the Mystery to be transformed into something more useful.

I hope this helps in some way. Of course I'm no doctor, but these are

a few stone spirits that have been very helpful over the years.

In Love,

Fabeku

Caretaker, Crystal_Spirit list

crystal_spirit_2/

*** NEW URL!!! ***

Guest guest

Thank you so much for your enchanting insight! I am feeling more and

more the spirit of my crystals, however it is still a bit of a fuzzy

connection for me. The love is there though. :) I asked the

question because my boyfriend is always complaining about lower back

pain. I will let y'all know if I can get him to stay still enough

for me to try anything. :)

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading more in this site and

the other one you included a link to.

XOXOXO

, " Fabeku " <baba@c...>

wrote:

> Precious Love-

>

> > I do have a question, if I might,.. Do you have any

recommendations

> > for lower back pain?

>

> There are many different spirits that are very helpful for back

pain.

> They may vary based on the location and cause for the pain itself,

> but I wanted to share a couple of spirits and dances that have been

> very helpful for me.

>

> * Red Jasper & Two Terminated Clear Quartz Crystals - This triad of

> stone spirits have stepped forward many times over the years and

> they've been wonderful friends and great support. The Red Jasper is

> respectfully placed at the base center and the two Clear Quartz

> crystals are placed, terminations pointing toward the head, on

either

> side of the Red Jasper. These spirits may remain in place on one's

> back for as long as necessary. Sometimes relief can be felt

> immediately. Sometimes it may take some time. It is, of course,

> different for everyone.

>

> In times of intense lower back pain this dance has shifted a bit to

> allow the Clear Quartz crystals to be placed as above but with

their

> terminations pointing outward, to the left and right sides of the

> body. This can help to discharge the intensity of the pain and when

> some relief is felt these spirits may be turned with their

> terminations pointing toward the head as mentioned above.

>

> * Mochi Marbles - These stone spirits remain great miracles and

I've

> had the chance to see them offer such extraordinary support in

nearly

> every area of our life over the last decade of my dances with them.

> Even holding these spirits in our hands can bring us gentle pain

> relief. Respectfully placing them over the area(s) with pain can

also

> offer us some release. There is an energy of " drawing out and away "

> to be found within Mochis and they can beautifully draw out

> dissonance and transform it, releasing it from us and giving it

back

> to the Mystery to be transformed into something more useful.

>

> I hope this helps in some way. Of course I'm no doctor, but these

are

> a few stone spirits that have been very helpful over the years.

>

> In Love,

> Fabeku

> Caretaker, Crystal_Spirit list

> crystal_spirit_2/

> *** NEW URL!!! ***

• 1 year later...

Hi Anna

Go to the links library... there are so many good sources and maybe you could

start to read all the links that have to do with mental health. Good luck to

you. I've been following Lita Lee's protocol and it working for me to help

mental health and other health issues) at litalee.com--basically enzyme related

issues and balancing hormones through natural means. I've had a whole " work up "

and feel like I am on the right track. Good luck to you.

Linda

Anna Blaine <annacblaine wrote:

Hello,

My name is Anna. I'm originally from the Bay Area but have recently

relocated to Connecticut. After 8 years of most unsuccessful psychiatric

treatment I decided to look for alternative ways to treat my illness.

The so-called professionals can't even agree on what's wrong with me. I've

lost track of how many different psychiatrists I've seen and each one

changed my diagnosis. First it was clinical depression, then it was bipolar

disorder, then borderline personality disorder, then back to bipolar

disorder. I've also at various times been told I have agoraphobia,

generalized anxiety disorder, and social anxiety disorder. I've been on

pretty much every antidepressant and mood stabilizer there is plus a few

antipsychotics. None relieved my symptoms for more than a few weeks at a

time, the side effects were debilitating (I lost a great job because I was

sleeping 18 hours a day and the only man I've ever loved ended our

relationship because I became sexually dysfunctional), and paying for the

drugs nearly bankrupted me. When I was first prescribed antidepressants I

was assured they were non-habit forming, but when I tried to go off Paxil,

the withdrawal was so extreme I had to be hospitalized. And during this

" treatment " I had to hospitalized five times and attempted suicide three

times.

At the beginning of this year I started reading about treating mental

illness naturally. I'm currently using flaxseed oil, St. John's Wort, and

exercise. I'm also trying to maintain a healthy diet, but seeing as I have

60 cents to my name, that's a little difficult right now. I've just started

a Master's program and moving here drained my savings; my university won't

give me my financial aid refund until October at the earliest and my new job

won't start paying me until October. I can access my financial aid only

through my school ID card which can only be used on-campus and at approved

restaurants. There are some vegan options available through these

retailers, but one can only eat so many salads with vinaigrette and drink so

many Odwallas. And I seriously doubt the veggies at the salad bar are

organic.

Anyway, I'm dong pretty good so far. I suffer from nausea if I forget to

take my St. John's Wort. Once I have some more income I plan on trying

something that hopefully won't cause this.

I've enjoyed the posts I've read so far and look forward to learning more.

Love,

Anna

• 2 months later...

To Nickie:

I have had high blood pressure and I have simply started eating a lot of

fresh fruit and vegetables. I stay away from as much white flour and sugar

as possible. I cook most of my meals and avoid packaged foods. Exercise is

very important, and walking a1/2 to 1 hour a day is best. This over a period

of about a year has helped me tremendously. I lost 34 lbs. I feel great and

my blood pressure is under control, without blood pressure medication

prescribed from a doctor.

Patrick Patelos

-

" Nickie " <soulofawoman29

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:28 AM

NEW

> Hello everyone, I am new to the group. I have type II diabetes and

> high blood pressure. I have heard a little about natural cures and

> would like to learn more. If anyone has any of the two conditions and

> would like to share information or advice I would greatly appreciate

> it.

>

> Thank You

>

>

I also have high blood pressure and type II diabetes among many other health

problems

going on together. If overweight, try to lose weight using a sensitible diet

program. For me that includes small balanced protein at each meal (I use South

Beach diet as a guideline and food plan, but not diet), and vegetables at each

meal. That helps lower high blood sugar as well. Also, I am taking L-arginine

(a supplement found at health food stores). I read a book called The Arginine

Solution, by James Thornton, Woodson C. Merrill and Robert Fried (available at

bookstores and online). There are many studies done with L-arginine (an amino

acid) at high doses which lower blood pressure, help unclog arteries for those

with a heart problem as well as many other disorders including impotence, and

dementia. I also take many other supplements and herbs. Also look up in the

Forum library articles that are relevant to your health problems. There are a

VAST number of great articles that can add to the above information. Since you

are new it is wise to look those up first and

read, read, read. Be very informed before you do anything.

Best of luck to you.

Linda

Nickie <soulofawoman29 wrote:

Hello everyone, I am new to the group. I have type II diabetes and

high blood pressure. I have heard a little about natural cures and

would like to learn more. If anyone has any of the two conditions and

would like to share information or advice I would greatly appreciate

it.

Thank You

We usually do not allow posting of products. It is too hard to seperate out the

hype from truth andthe group would descend into nothing but commercials. The

previous message got approved and passed on to the group, so I will alloww this

one too.

Nickie,

There is a product called Cogent db that originated in India that may help you.

It has one double-blind placebo controlled trial and numerous other clinical

trials. My co-workers wife has been using it for months and feels great. If

you are interested in looking at the information there are a few places I found

that sell it. One company is in Australia and the other is in the U.S. The

U.S. company is www.cogentdb.org. Good luck!

-

Thoo Siong Yee

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:56 AM

Re: NEW

Dear Nikkie and all,

Diabetes cure by plants is a fact. For those who are suffering from diabetes,

I am supplying Ayuverdic herbs

powder (33 herbs) for the diabetes cure in a 90 days treatment. I have

already helped more than 30 patients from February till now.

Kwong Chee Seong

-

Nickie

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:28 PM

NEW

Hello everyone, I am new to the group. I have type II diabetes and

high blood pressure. I have heard a little about natural cures and

would like to learn more. If anyone has any of the two conditions and

would like to share information or advice I would greatly appreciate

it.

Thank You

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Nice to meet you!

peace

mike

Dale Knechtges <dalejean1958 wrote:

Blessings Everyone! I'm new here, and new to discovering my

lightworker capabilities. I am looking forward to new friends and

expirences. Love and Light DaleJean

InnerVision Crystals: Healing Crystals and More

http://stores.ebay.com/InnerVision-Crystals

Consciousness, Spirituality & Infinite Knowledge

http://www.awakened1.blogspot.com/

Shamballa MultiDimensional Healing http://shamballahealing.blogspot.com/

Infinite Knowledge Group Infinite_knowledge/

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Welcome Dale Jean. You are the right place to learn. I have learned so much

here since i joined. Good luck in your endevours.

Love and Light

Liz

Guest guest

whats up dale jean

Elizabeth Walker <lizard_mama9 wrote: Welcome Dale Jean. You

are the right place to learn. I have learned so much here since i joined. Good

luck in your endevours.

Love and Light

Liz

• 4 months later...

Hi Deb, and welcome to the group!

Sounds like you're well on your way with homepathic remedies. I can relate

to the menopausal symptoms, the allergies, aches and pains. I don't get

colds/flu like I used to after quitting smoking five years ago-and after my

hyst/plus one ovary removed following discovery of dermoid tumor and fibroids,

the hot flashes are gone. I am still pre-menopausal though, one ovary making

some hormones and so I still have some monthly swings.

I have heard that daily vitamin C in proper doses will stave off

colds/viruses in general and there are several natural remedies for colds as

well..I find that most will run their course once you've got them anyway.

Most if not all menopausal symptoms are not diseases but the natural process

of transition...but since they can be so uncomfortable and in some cases,

downright crippling, at least during cyclic times of the month; (ie: I get

terrible headaches)- there are alot of natural symptom relievers on the market.

I prefer to make the right of passage as naturally as possible; although this

does take some recognizing of the symptoms and acceptance.

I find daily meditation, yoga, excersize, plenty of fresh (mineral enriched)

water, a healthy diet of fruits/veggies and whole grain and some protein

balance, and plenty of restful sleep, very helpful. I hope once my hormone

levels drop to zero, I would be a candidate for BIO-HRT. Though Black Cohosh and

other natural remedies are well known for menopausal symptoms, for me..the

thought of altering nature's course is more disturbing than just a good

wholesome lifestyle. Some people swear by " Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement

Therapy " (for which I am just researching/learning about) to put back what

nature is depleting in the body and you might look into it. Be sure to go to a

licensed professional who has experience in this field. Western Medicine is

still trying to play catch up with it. You can look up information by googling

it or check out books on the topic. BIO-HRT has to be monitored and once the

initial dose is set by the doctor, the patient is taught how to

recognize the need for adjusting the dose..hormones are flux, but in

traditional HRT (synthetically) the fluxes are rarely, if ever, taken into

account and that, I believe is why women end up worse off with synthetics given

by traditional docs.

Good luck, Best Wishes

Powitree

NM

Deb1958Sec wrote:

Hello I am new to this list. My name is debra and I am a 48 year old

single

mother with two teenagers and 4 cats.

I like to use homeopathic remedies whenever I can. I like them because they

are easier to get and use, they work most of the time better than drugs,

with them I don't have to hassle with going to the doctor all the time, and they

cost less, I don't have insurance.

I also use inner healing, or what some would call faith healing, or white

light healing.

I have a lot of things I would like natural or non prescription drug help

with. Such as menopause, colds, aches and pains, asthma, allergies, and

anxiety.

Thanks for letting join

Debra

hi deb,

welcome to the group! jenny

--- Susan <powitree wrote:

>

> Hi Deb, and welcome to the group!

>

> Sounds like you're well on your way with

> homepathic remedies. I can relate to the menopausal

> symptoms, the allergies, aches and pains. I don't

> get colds/flu like I used to after quitting smoking

> five years ago-and after my hyst/plus one ovary

> removed following discovery of dermoid tumor and

> fibroids, the hot flashes are gone. I am still

> pre-menopausal though, one ovary making some

> hormones and so I still have some monthly swings.

>

> I have heard that daily vitamin C in proper

> doses will stave off colds/viruses in general and

> there are several natural remedies for colds as

> well..I find that most will run their course once

> you've got them anyway.

>

> Most if not all menopausal symptoms are not

> diseases but the natural process of transition...but

> since they can be so uncomfortable and in some

> cases, downright crippling, at least during cyclic

> times of the month; (ie: I get terrible headaches)-

> there are alot of natural symptom relievers on the

> market. I prefer to make the right of passage as

> naturally as possible; although this does take some

> recognizing of the symptoms and acceptance.

>

> I find daily meditation, yoga, excersize, plenty

> of fresh (mineral enriched) water, a healthy diet of

> fruits/veggies and whole grain and some protein

> balance, and plenty of restful sleep, very helpful.

> I hope once my hormone levels drop to zero, I would

> be a candidate for BIO-HRT. Though Black Cohosh and

> other natural remedies are well known for menopausal

> symptoms, for me..the thought of altering nature's

> course is more disturbing than just a good wholesome

> lifestyle. Some people swear by " Bio-Identical

> Hormone Replacement Therapy " (for which I am just

> researching/learning about) to put back what nature

> is depleting in the body and you might look into it.

> Be sure to go to a licensed professional who has

> experience in this field. Western Medicine is still

> trying to play catch up with it. You can look up

> information by googling it or check out books on the

> topic. BIO-HRT has to be monitored and once the

> initial dose is set by the doctor, the patient is

> taught how to

> recognize the need for adjusting the dose..hormones

> are flux, but in traditional HRT (synthetically) the

> fluxes are rarely, if ever, taken into account and

> that, I believe is why women end up worse off with

> synthetics given by traditional docs.

>

> Good luck, Best Wishes

> Powitree

> NM

> Deb1958Sec wrote:

> Hello I am new to this list. My name is

> debra and I am a 48 year old single

> mother with two teenagers and 4 cats.

> I like to use homeopathic remedies whenever I can. I

> like them because they

> are easier to get and use, they work most of the

> time better than drugs,

> with them I don't have to hassle with going to the

> doctor all the time, and they

> cost less, I don't have insurance.

> I also use inner healing, or what some would call

> faith healing, or white

> light healing.

> I have a lot of things I would like natural or non

> prescription drug help

> with. Such as menopause, colds, aches and pains,

> asthma, allergies, and

> anxiety.

> Thanks for letting join

> Debra

>

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been

> removed]

Visit my online art gallery:

>

http://www.geocities.com/powitree/SuesNewHomePage.html?1131947437736

>

>

>

>

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on

> Small Business.

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been

> removed]

>

>

Immature love is loving someone because you need them, mature love is needing

someone because you love them!

______________________________\

____

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

http://new.mail.

• 1 year later...

Are you taking the extract or the capsules? If you are taking the

extract you might try filtering it through a few layers of unbleached

coffee filters and backing off to a lesser dose until your body is

acclimated and then build your dosage slowly.

Many people never experience diarrhea with oleander (I didn't and I

jumped in with a pretty good beginning dose - though I did have some

loose stools) and those who do normally have it go away as their

bodies become acclimated to the oleander.

If the diarrhea does not go away, you might try the capsules and see

if that makes a difference.

I would expect to see some improvement after 2 months; however, it may

be that oleander has only slowed or stopped the progression at some

point since your last test and it may take a bit longer for the

markers to start coming down.

Hopefully you are also doing more than just taking oleander.

oleander soup , " bridget.kaufman "

<bridget.kaufman wrote:

>

> Hello,

> I am new to this group I wanted to share my story and few ask a

> questions. I was originally diagnosed with breast cancer of 2005. I

> had a lumpectomy and 1 round of chemo at that point I knew that I

> would die if I continued on path. I looked to the natural side and

> stayed cancer free for 3 1/2 years testing myself with Dr Schandl

> blood test. Then it seemed out of no where my cancer came back with

> vengeance. My test in Feb. of this year show everything was normal

> and then my test in Aug of this year showed all my tumor markers were

> high (I had been taking the OPC for 20 days at this point). I plan on

> taking another blood test on Sept. 8th and was wondering if being on

> the OPC for two months is a long enough time to see results. Also, I

> have found that no matter what dose I take I still have diarrhea, is

> this normal? I would love anybodies comment's, suggestions or advice.

> Thank you.

>

> Bridget Kaufamn

>

Hello Bridget,

Welcome to the group.

Hopefully, you will see that the OPC has made a difference. Sometimes

it takes three months or more. Please keep us informed as to your test

results. And as for the diarrhea, I guess everybody is different.

Myself, I take the oleander soup and I really have never had any side

effects. Maybe Marc or Tony can comment on this.

I wish you the very best.

Hugs,

oleander soup , " bridget.kaufman "

<bridget.kaufman wrote:

>

> Hello,

> I am new to this group I wanted to share my story and few ask a

> questions. I was originally diagnosed with breast cancer of 2005. I

> had a lumpectomy and 1 round of chemo at that point I knew that I

> would die if I continued on path. I looked to the natural side and

> stayed cancer free for 3 1/2 years testing myself with Dr Schandl

> blood test. Then it seemed out of no where my cancer came back with

> vengeance. My test in Feb. of this year show everything was normal

> and then my test in Aug of this year showed all my tumor markers were

> high (I had been taking the OPC for 20 days at this point). I plan on

> taking another blood test on Sept. 8th and was wondering if being on

> the OPC for two months is a long enough time to see results. Also, I

> have found that no matter what dose I take I still have diarrhea, is

> this normal? I would love anybodies comment's, suggestions or advice.

> Thank you.

>

> Bridget Kaufamn

>