IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

It Hurts, Mommy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It Hurts, MommyA mother rushes her three-year-old child to the localemergency room after she realizes her son is actingdisorientated. The pediatrician, after a few initial tests,informs the mother her son is suffering from a severeinsulin attack. " Your child has juvenile diabetes, " hurriedly states thedoctor. " We will need to act fast before his blood becomescompletely toxic and he lapses into a coma. " The baby boy,still disoriented, begins to scream as these strangers attemptto draw blood, administer medicine, and insert an IV, allinvolving numerous needles. At the first hint of pain, theboy kicks wildly and screams.Nurses race to hold the child's arms and legs down soothers can locate veins and insert needles. The mother triesto calm the boy, saying, " Mommy's here. It will be okaysweetie. The doctor is going to make you feel better. " The little boy, still being held down and prodded, looksinto his mother's eyes and cries out, " Mommy, it hurts!These people are hurting me! Make them stop! " The motherknows it is the only way to save her son.There are times when we become disoriented. Weexperience the intense pains of life. We cry out indesperation, " God, it hurts! I don't understand what ishappening here! Please, God, make it stop! " And in true form, with infinite wisdom and grace, theCreator of the Universe whispers confidently to us, " I knowyou are hurting. Though you are in grief and pain, I willshow you compassion. My love for you is unfailing(Lamentations 3:32). " In times of affliction and suffering, it is a comfort toknow you have unlimited access to the God of allunderstanding and comfort. God knows " the way that youtake " . Following His steps, treasure His words, and youwill " come forth as gold " (Job 23:10-12). Trust in Hispower, that in ALL things, God will work them for thegood of those who love him (Romans 8:28). " -- With Love,Ganesh BabaMy Group: Kriyababa_spiritualjourney- (Send a blank email)