But now we had left sharjah and my husband got a good job in Doha and

he left 3 days back. But as the place is very new to him could you

please tell the address of Sai Bhajan centeres in Doha so that he can

attend the Bhajans and by attending bhajans he will feel the presence

of Swami with him.

sairam.

Guest guest

Sai Ram Usha

How can we forget you. Iam Rajesh How are ?

Happy to know about your husband's transformation and the wonderful miracle that has turned out in your life as well.

How is your family?

Swami will dehfenitely shower his infinite blessings again to your family. I will try to provide the address of doha samithi soon

We all are fine

Sairam

Rajesh & All Sai brothers & Sisters of sharjah Center

----- Forwarded Message ----"sai_manasi" <sai_manasi Sent: Friday, January 9, 2009 7:09:56 PM[sBOI-post] Address of Sai Bhajan centres in Doha

Sairam sai brothers & sisters,I don't know whether you remember me or not ? I am Usha Vishwanath who had previously asked a help whether a bhajan centre in sharjah and you helped me by giving the address of Mr.Suresh Brother where bhajans are there. His house is really a temple of Swami and after attended the bhajans my husband had really got transformed. I thank all saidevotees who helped me to provide the addresses and also very much greatful to you.But now we had left sharjah and my husband got a good job in Doha and he left 3 days back. But as the place is very new to him could you please tell the address of Sai Bhajan centeres in Doha so that he can attend the Bhajans and by attending bhajans he will feel the presence of Swami with him.sairam.

Guest guest

Sai Ram

One of my Sai Brother Mr. Venkatesh is in Doha. His mobile No: 00974 5529135. He knows about Swamy's activities in Doha. Kindly contact him for Doha Samith details.

Jai Sai Ram

T.S. VENKATESA NARAYANAN

COIMBATORE

INDIA --- On Sun, 11/1/09, Rajesh Chandran <rrajeshchandran wrote:

Rajesh Chandran <rrajeshchandranFw: [sBOI-post] Address of Sai Bhajan centres in Doha Date: Sunday, 11 January, 2009, 5:43 PM

Sai Ram Usha

How can we forget you. Iam Rajesh How are ?

Happy to know about your husband's transformation and the wonderful miracle that has turned out in your life as well.

How is your family?

Swami will dehfenitely shower his infinite blessings again to your family. I will try to provide the address of doha samithi soon

We all are fine

Sairam

Rajesh & All Sai brothers & Sisters of sharjah Center

----- Forwarded Message ----"sai_manasi@ " <sai_manasi >Friday, January 9, 2009 7:09:56 PM[sBOI-post] Address of Sai Bhajan centres in Doha

Sairam sai brothers & sisters,I don't know whether you remember me or not ? I am Usha Vishwanath who had previously asked a help whether a bhajan centre in sharjah and you helped me by giving the address of Mr.Suresh Brother where bhajans are there. His house is really a temple of Swami and after attended the bhajans my husband had really got transformed. I thank all saidevotees who helped me to provide the addresses and also very much greatful to you.But now we had left sharjah and my husband got a good job in Doha and he left 3 days back. But as the place is very new to him could you please tell the address of Sai Bhajan centeres in Doha so that he can attend the Bhajans and by attending bhajans he will feel the presence of Swami with him.sairam.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Sairam Manasi

The atmospehere is not conducive in Doha for any group acitivity at present. All the religious/ spiritual activities have been stopped as Government does not want any group get together. Even the official sai centres are closed now. It will be wise to do anything personally at home with out any additional people from outside as there is a fear of deportation now. Let the cloud of distress, depression disappear and SWAMY make changes in the situation.

With Love n Light

Easwar

On 1/9/09, " sai_manasi " < " sai_manasi " > wrote:

Sairam sai brothers & sisters,I don't know whether you remember me or not ? I am Usha Vishwanath who had previously asked a help whether a bhajan centre in sharjah and you helped me by giving the address of Mr.Suresh Brother where bhajans

are there. His house is really a temple of Swami and after attended the bhajans my husband had really got transformed. I thank all saidevotees who helped me to provide the addresses and also very much greatful to you.

But now we had left sharjah and my husband got a good job in Doha and he left 3 days back. But as the place is very new to him could you please tell the address of Sai Bhajan centeres in Doha so that he can

attend the Bhajans and by attending bhajans he will feel the presence of Swami with him.sairam.

Guest Padmini

Hi Usha, Rajesh, Venkatesh nd Eswar
I'm Padmini basically from Coimbatore nd recently joined a Company in Doha. Pls let me know as well if u have any update about Sai bajan in doha. Regards Padmini