IndiaDivine.org

Your tirade against Sri Sathyasai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Rajat Sharma Jee.

Regret to inform you that your channel INDIA TV which once upon a favourite news channel for me is d now after you had shown your tirade against my Gurudev and my life breath Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba few days back. Today also I received some calls that some new stuffs are being shown in your channel. But I replied my freinds to watch and enjoy as I have stopped to watch INDIA TV.

But what is the problem with you ? Do you want to be taller than Late RK Karanjia [who was a non beliver of GOD leave aside SWAMI] ? Or you want to polularise your channel by showing such stuff ? Or any group encouraged you to do so as they failed to tarnish the image of Swami 7/8 years back through some frustrated/ex followers of Swami by publishing some derogatory articles in english periodicals ? I remember you saying to your viewrs in the last episodes [which continued for 2/3 days if i am not wrong] about Sri Sathyasai Baba to concentrate giving sermons and doing public goods instead of showing miracles. But before advising you also introspect what good you are doing to the nation or people ? Rather you are campaigning against Sai's Mission which will have no impact on his followers. You cant brain wash me. It is a challange to you. Leave aside crores of his followers and devotees.

You should thank Swami that HIS followers are very tolerant and they will never come to harm you or damage your studios or go to street protesting against INDIA TV as Swami's mission is based on Love and serve principle, not hate campaigh which you are doing because you are licenced by Govt. of India to operate your news channel and telecast whatever you like. The reasons of your hate campaign against Swami is known to you only. Why dont you show his good works for the society when you are showing his negative picture ? You know by showing the good works of Swami, you may not get the prominence of an INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST.

Bhagavan announced His Mission in the following words way back on 25th May 1947, when he wrote to His elder brother Seshama Raju in reply to his letter:

"I have a Task: To foster all mankind and ensure for all of them lives full of Bliss (Andanda).

I have a Vow: To lead all who stray away from the straight path again into goodness and save them.

I am attached to a Work that I love: To remove the suffering of the poor and grant them what they lack.

I have My definition of Devotion I expect: Those devoted to Me have to treat joy and grief, gain and loss, with equal fortitude. This means that I will never give up those who attach themselves to Me.

When I am thus engaged in My beneficial task, how can My name be tarnished as you apprehend?You can yourself see the full glory in the coming years. Devotees must have patience and forbearance."

Try to read his teachings and practise in your daily life so that you can be a good person and of help to this society.

Wishing you a best of luck.

I dont have any regret by unsubscribing your channel.

Sairam

Chandra Sekhar

Mobile : 94370 32218

Guest guest

Sairam and thanks brother.

for these people money is everything.

this sort of people were responsible for crucifying jesus, killing Bapujee. During shirdi sai avtaar also, his village's

own people had tried to kill him but later on they also

accepted Shirdi sai as avtaar. This sort of things has happened

in every age.

But we the people who know the truth about Swami if keep silence, then everybody believe the liers when the liers repeat the lie time and again proving same as truth.

Why these people show Swami's materialisation ? Why dont they highlight Swami's contribution for the benefit of Society ? Mr.Rajat Sharma can list out how many good things he has done for the society without any profit motive ??

Sairam.

papu

-

Anand Ramaswamy

Cc: mail ; saipapu

Saturday, March 01, 2008 9:07 PM

RE: [sBOI-post] Your tirade against Sri Sathyasai Baba

Well said Mr. Chandrashekhar. I too am with you on this, and have similarly stopped watching India TV because of this tirade against our beloved Bhagawan. Sairam,Anand R.

mailFrom: saipapuDate: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:28:22 +0530[sBOI-post] Your tirade against Sri Sathyasai Baba

Regret to inform you that your channel INDIA TV which once upon a favourite news channel for me is d now after you had shown your tirade against my Gurudev and my life breath Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba few days back. Today also I received some calls that some new stuffs are being shown in your channel. But I replied my freinds to watch and enjoy as I have stopped to watch INDIA TV.

But what is the problem with you ? Do you want to be taller than Late RK Karanjia [who was a non beliver of GOD leave aside SWAMI] ? Or you want to polularise your channel by showing such stuff ? Or any group encouraged you to do so as they failed to tarnish the image of Swami 7/8 years back through some frustrated/ex followers of Swami by publishing some derogatory articles in english periodicals ? I remember you saying to your viewrs in the last episodes [which continued for 2/3 days if i am not wrong] about Sri Sathyasai Baba to concentrate giving sermons and doing public goods instead of showing miracles. But before advising you also introspect what good you are doing to the nation or people ? Rather you are campaigning against Sai's Mission which will have no impact on his followers. You cant brain wash me. It is a challange to you. Leave aside crores of his followers and devotees.

You should thank Swami that HIS followers are very tolerant and they will never come to harm you or damage your studios or go to street protesting against INDIA TV as Swami's mission is based on Love and serve principle, not hate campaigh which you are doing because you are licenced by Govt. of India to operate your news channel and telecast whatever you like. The reasons of your hate campaign against Swami is known to you only. Why dont you show his good works for the society when you are showing his negative picture ? You know by showing the good works of Swami, you may not get the prominence of an INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST.

Bhagavan announced His Mission in the following words way back on 25th May 1947, when he wrote to His elder brother Seshama Raju in reply to his letter:

"I have a Task: To foster all mankind and ensure for all of them lives full of Bliss (Andanda).I have a Vow: To lead all who stray away from the straight path again into goodness and save them.I am attached to a Work that I love: To remove the suffering of the poor and grant them what they lack.I have My definition of Devotion I expect: Those devoted to Me have to treat joy and grief, gain and loss, with equal fortitude. This means that I will never give up those who attach themselves to Me.When I am thus engaged in My beneficial task, how can My name be tarnished as you apprehend?You can yourself see the full glory in the coming years. Devotees must have patience and forbearance."

Try to read his teachings and practise in your daily life so that you can be a good person and of help to this society.

Sairam

Chandra Sekhar

Guest guest

Dear SAIpapu,

Sairam.I understand your anguish at the tirade launched by Rajath Sharma.

It is all part of the Avatar Vaibhavam.You have only worried at the verbal slur

indulged by Mr.Sharma. But nobody has a record of how many have made up

their minds to visit Puttaparthi and have a darshan of Baba after watching that

Programme.Sairam.

Challa

On 2/29/08, SAIpapu <saipapu wrote:

" I have a Task: To foster all mankind and ensure for all of them lives full of Bliss (Andanda).

I have a Vow: To lead all who stray away from the straight path again into goodness and save them.

I am attached to a Work that I love: To remove the suffering of the poor and grant them what they lack.

I have My definition of Devotion I expect: Those devoted to Me have to treat joy and grief, gain and loss, with equal fortitude. This means that I will never give up those who attach themselves to Me.

When I am thus engaged in My beneficial task, how can My name be tarnished as you apprehend?You can yourself see the full glory in the coming years. Devotees must have patience and forbearance. "

Sairam

Chandra Sekhar

-- Bolo Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba Ki Jai

Guest guest

Well said Mr. Chandrashekhar. I too am with you on this, and have similarly stopped watching India TV because of this tirade against our beloved Bhagawan.

Sairam,

Anand R.

mailFrom: saipapuDate: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:28:22 +0530[sBOI-post] Your tirade against Sri Sathyasai Baba

"I have a Task: To foster all mankind and ensure for all of them lives full of Bliss (Andanda).

When I am thus engaged in My beneficial task, how can My name be tarnished as you apprehend?You can yourself see the full glory in the coming years. Devotees must have patience and forbearance."

Sairam

Chandra Sekhar

Guest guest

Dear sai brother, We fully agree with you that we should stop watching the useless channels like India TV. I am sure that many people have already stopped watching this worthless channel. What do they know about Swami to launch a tirade against our Bhagwan. Let us also remember our Swamy's famous saying"Stones are pelted only against fruit bearing trees". Siaram Ram Santhanam SAIpapu <saipapu wrote: Dear Mr.Rajat Sharma Jee. Regret to inform you that your channel INDIA TV which once upon a favourite news channel for me is d now after you had shown your tirade against my Gurudev and my life breath Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba few days back. Today also I received some calls that some new stuffs are being shown in your channel. But I replied my freinds to watch and enjoy as I have stopped to watch INDIA TV. But what is the problem with you ? Do you want to be taller than Late RK Karanjia [who was a non beliver of GOD leave aside SWAMI] ? Or you want to polularise your channel by showing such stuff ? Or any group encouraged you to do so as they failed to tarnish the image of Swami 7/8 years back through some frustrated/ex followers of Swami by

publishing some derogatory articles in english periodicals ? I remember you saying to your viewrs in the last episodes [which continued for 2/3 days if i am not wrong] about Sri Sathyasai Baba to concentrate giving sermons and doing public goods instead of showing miracles. But before advising you also introspect what good you are doing to the nation or people ? Rather you are campaigning against Sai's Mission which will have no impact on his followers. You cant brain wash me. It is a challange to you. Leave aside crores of his followers and devotees. You should thank Swami that HIS followers are very tolerant and they will never come to harm you or damage your studios or go to street protesting against INDIA TV as Swami's mission is based on Love and serve principle, not hate campaigh which you are doing because you are licenced by Govt. of India to

operate your news channel and telecast whatever you like. The reasons of your hate campaign against Swami is known to you only. Why dont you show his good works for the society when you are showing his negative picture ? You know by showing the good works of Swami, you may not get the prominence of an INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST. Bhagavan announced His Mission in the following words way back on 25th May 1947, when he wrote to His elder brother Seshama Raju in reply to his letter: "I have a Task: To foster all mankind and ensure for all of them lives full of Bliss (Andanda). I have a Vow: To lead all who stray away from the straight path again into goodness and save them. I am attached to a Work that I love: To remove the suffering of the poor and grant them what

they lack. I have My definition of Devotion I expect: Those devoted to Me have to treat joy and grief, gain and loss, with equal fortitude. This means that I will never give up those who attach themselves to Me. When I am thus engaged in My beneficial task, how can My name be tarnished as you apprehend?You can yourself see the full glory in the coming years. Devotees must have patience and forbearance." Try to read his teachings and practise in your daily life so that you can be a good person and of help to this society. Wishing you a best of luck. I dont have any regret by unsubscribing your channel. Sairam Chandra

Sekhar Mobile : 94370 32218

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Sairam.

Every time there is a tirade and mud slinging on our beloved Swami ,He emerges only victorious in the sense the number of devotees increase and the opposition is dumbfounded.This has happened number of times and Swami emerges victorious every time.

Best Regards,K.s.Vishwanathan.Tel No: 022-28738192

-

sreeram krishnaiah challa

Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:07 PM

Re: [sBOI-post] Your tirade against Sri Sathyasai Baba

Dear SAIpapu,

Programme.Sairam.

Challa

On 2/29/08, SAIpapu <saipapu (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Sairam

Chandra Sekhar

Guest guest

sairam

without Ravana,faith of Hanumanji and without Hiranyakashipur faith of Prahlada would not have been known to the world.Our faith , love and Bhakti towards our beloved Swami cannot be moved by anything in this World.

Thankyou and Sairam to all.

Dr.Barooah and Ankita Barooah

On 3/1/08, sreeram krishnaiah challa <sreeramkrishnaiah.challa wrote:

Dear SAIpapu,

Programme.Sairam.

Challa

On 2/29/08, SAIpapu <saipapu wrote:

" I have a Task: To foster all mankind and ensure for all of them lives full of Bliss (Andanda).

When I am thus engaged in My beneficial task, how can My name be tarnished as you apprehend?You can yourself see the full glory in the coming years. Devotees must have patience and forbearance. "

Sairam

Chandra Sekhar

Guest guest

Sai Ram

I believe that not a molecule moves in the universe without the awareness of Bhagawan. So, if someone slanders Swami, it is also with His knowledge. We all know that He is a great avatar. Even Saints may not recognise the state and stature of this Avatar, because, often, Saints have spiritual ego, which is the worst kind of ego. Bhagawan "cures" people from many karmas. He takes on some karmas too. He also challenges our faith through this kind of slanders. Those who does not have sufficient faith will fall. Those who have faith will develop more faith. These are all Divine plays of the Bhagawan.

I feel that Bhagawan being so subtle in his ways, is very difficult for many people to understand. We will understand a small bit of Him, only when we surrender completely and allow Him to express himself into us. Complete surrender is becoming Him.

Shirdi Sai Bhagawan used to be more explicit. Sathya Sai Bhagawan is so soft and subtle. Many do not know how blessed they are to be living in the time when He exists in His body. All we can do is to Pray to Bhagawan to Bless All. Even that Prayer can we do at all? He is indeed blessing all, whether we know it or not.

Love to All

Aum Sai Ram

Mohan

------The mark of our ignorance is the depth of our belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly. --Richard Bach ------It is not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong;

not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich;

not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned;

and not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity. Francis Bacon--Do visit: www.ammucare.orgwww.ammucarevillage.orgwww.actfoundation.orgwww.snehamtrust.inwww.vanamaliashram.orghttp://www.podme.org/Shows.asp?fetchpg=783539308316383362-----------

Vishwanathan K S <kalpathyvs Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2008 9:01:01 AMRe: [sBOI-post] Your tirade against Sri Sathyasai Baba

Sairam.

Every time there is a tirade and mud slinging on our beloved Swami ,He emerges only victorious in the sense the number of devotees increase and the opposition is dumbfounded. This has happened number of times and Swami emerges victorious every time.

Best Regards,K.s.Vishwanathan.Tel No: 022-28738192

-

sreeram krishnaiah challa

Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:07 PM

Re: [sBOI-post] Your tirade against Sri Sathyasai Baba

Dear SAIpapu,

Programme.Sairam.

Challa

On 2/29/08, SAIpapu <saipapu (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

But what is the problem with you ? Do you want to be taller than Late RK Karanjia [who was a non beliver of GOD leave aside SWAMI] ? Or you want to polularise your channel by showing such stuff ? Or any group encouraged you to do so as they failed to tarnish the image of Swami 7/8 years back through some frustrated/ex followers of Swami by publishing some derogatory articles in english periodicals ? I remember you saying to your viewrs in the last episodes [which continued for 2/3 days if i am not wrong] about Sri Sathyasai Baba to concentrate giving sermons and doing public goods instead of showing miracles. But before advising you also introspect what good you are doing to the nation or people ? Rather you are campaigning against Sai's Mission which will have no impact on his followers. You cant brain wash me. It is a challange to you. Leave aside crores of his followers and

devotees.

Sairam

Chandra Sekhar

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.