IndiaDivine.org

Your Photograph with Me will be worshipped by your grand children & their descendants for ages

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SWAMI SAYS THAT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH WITH ME WILL BE WORSHIPPED.

--------------

A Photograph with the Avatar of the age is the most cherished treasure of any of His contemporaries . One Swami said, "Your photograph with Me will be worshiped by your grand children and their descendants for ages.

The will feel proud of you for having secured proximity to the Divine." At Kodaikanal, Bhagavan granted numerous chances for students and others in His party to have photograph with Him. Each one of them had more than forty such opportunity during a trip in those years, many of them were individual photographs with Him and some were group photograph-

Swami Himself chose the venue for photograph-sessions. Some of the common venues the terrace of 'Sai Sruti' with the lake background, the drawing hall itself with the idol of Sri Ganesha by the side and frontage of the mandir amidst big, bright and colorful flowers in the foreground or background.

Source:Sathayam sivam sundram Vol-6

(Sharing With Sai Love)

Ram.Chugani.