IndiaDivine.org

Sri Hari Vayusthuthi Punashcharaney

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh, I would be intrested to do this Pooja for the peace and Harmony in my family recently there had been lot of friction and baseless tensions in the familyThanksH.Pallramesh achar <ramesh_achar555 wrote: Dear Harry, This Abhisheka with honey will give lot of relaxation in life, it will be done for 48 days with chanting Sri Vayusthuthi, it consists of 41 shlokas(Paragraph) each shloka has got its own power , if we do it for 48 days , we can achieve

anything. Impossible things becomes possible, becouse its an extended chapter of Sri Balitha Suktha of rigveda.When chanting these mantras we feel horrible vibrations , this type of prayer defenitely reaches God and God will defenitely helps us in solving anything.IF we drink that drop of abhisheka honey with devotion our body will get purified and we will be out of health problems. IF you are really interested in this, reply me , I will do this abhishekam for you too. Lord Hanuman bless you and your family, Ramesh AcharACHIVER <mississauga1234 > wrote: yes i would be intrested in this please provide me more info on this harryramesh_achar555

<ramesh_achar555 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Sri RamajayamDear Deotees,We are starting the second setion of Honey abhishekam to Lord Hanuman from the aspecious day of Vijayadashami.This abisheka can cure lot of deseases and very good for those who is sufferring from Rahu and Shani doshas.This abhishekam is got lot of power , devotees who are interested in this programme can reply me .Lord Hanuman bless all of us,Ramesh Achar