IndiaDivine.org

Shiva or Baphomet?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU IN THE BEGINING OF INDIA RELIGION THE FIRST CIVILIZATION BELIEVE IN SHIVA BUT SHIVA HAS A DIFFERENT IMAGE IN THE OLD TIME CARVING STONES DESCRIBE SHIVA AS THE GOD BAPHOME THE HORN GOD AND THAT WAS CHANGE THRU TIME BY A IMAGE OF HUMAN GOD WITH A MOON OVER THE HEAD ETC... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW COME ONE GOD CHANGE TO OTHER ONE SO EASY?

• 4 years later...

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU IN THE BEGINING OF INDIA RELIGION THE FIRST CIVILIZATION BELIEVE IN SHIVA BUT SHIVA HAS A DIFFERENT IMAGE IN THE OLD TIME CARVING STONES DESCRIBE SHIVA AS THE GOD BAPHOME THE HORN GOD AND THAT WAS CHANGE THRU TIME BY A IMAGE OF HUMAN GOD WITH A MOON OVER THE HEAD ETC... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW COME ONE GOD CHANGE TO OTHER ONE SO EASY?

Hi,

The pre-ancient stone carvings of Shiva depict him in his Pashupati Avataar. Pashu - Creatures/Animals + Pati - Lord. And as the God of the Animal Kingdom, he is shown bearing horns.

Since the beginning, he is depicted in many other forms (e.g. linga) and avataars as well, and still people worship Shiva in those same different forms or avataars and refer to him with over thousands of names.

It's just that the human God with moon crescent & snake necklace has, over the time, become a globally known (or widely commercialized) image of Shiva.

If I have missed out on any point or any of my information is wrong, I would love to be corrected.

Take Care post-50658-138274059886_thumb.jpg

post-50658-138274059884_thumb.jpeg

post-50658-138274059885_thumb.jpg