IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Zircon and Peridot Rings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

March 3, 2008 Dear Raja Thanks for your kind words. I do not deserve any credit since the recommendation came from a very eminent and humble person who despite his scientific background has a deep and abiding faith in God. Dr. T. L. Rambabu had written about procuring a Lakshmi Kavach from Rudra Centre. Along with this Kavach I would suggest that he should chant the stotra to Lord Shiva where each stanza ends with the words "DARIDRA DUKHA DAHANAYA NAMAH SHIVAYA". I shall scan a copy of this stotra [which is in Sanskrit] and post it next week. You can also procure a CD/Cassette of these Shiva stotrams sung by the eminent and talented singer, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam. This stotra does not take more than 5 minutes

to chant once you have learnt it but from experience I can say that it works wonderfully well. But please do not expect overnight results. The best time for puja and chanting stotras is the Brahma Muhurta i.e. 4 AM to 6 AM in the morning. The Vishnu Sahasranamam gives wonderful results if chanted continuously for one mandala i.e. a period of 48 days. But be warned, if you are deep in trouble, it worsens in the first half of the mandala and therafter starts working for the better. Please do not get scared and leave it midway. To cite an example, it works like a homeopathic medicine which worsens the disease but roots it out entirely from the human body. Regards Ramesh COOLGUY

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.