IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Positive Thoughts By Shekar Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Positive thoughts give power to you. Where as negative thoughts make you weak.... Always think positive. All the divine people thing positive.. For example Once Krishna asked Dhryodhana to get a person with divine qualities for a yagnam in his raj ya.. Dhryodhana searched his kingdom and came back and said there is nobody very pure in the kingdom.. Only i am pure you can take me for your yagnam.. Krishna smiles and says that he will call him later.. Krishna then calls dhramaraja and to get a person with bad qualities in the kingdom.. Dhrama raja goes and searches his kingdom and comes back to Krishna and replies that.. " Krishna everybody in the kingdom are very pure and and there no body with bad qualities i think that i am the only person with bad qualities and I think you can take me for your yagnam... " Observing both the cases it is clear that dharma raja always thinks in a positive way and that is why what ever he sees makes him fell divine.. But in the case of dhuryodhana he thinks of a situation negatively and hence all and what ever he sees seems to be not divine........ So when we think of a thing positively all seem to be divine.... What is real meaning of paramahamsa...... So a hamsa actually is a animal which separates water and milk separately and takes only the milk and leaves water... So same is the case with Paramahamsa... A Person who takes only the good in the situation and leaves the rest is called Paramahamsa.. This is the real meaning of paramahamsa.. Always take good in the situation and leave the rest then only you will be able to find the divinity the in every action.... If suppose some body scolds you fell that he is taking your karma away.. If some thing bad happens fell that is only for your good or fell that god wants to test you or he is taking away your karma.... When we are child we have no negative in mind but when we start growing negative starts growing in us.. So this confirms by nature we are pure and it is only because of our company we develop bad qualities....... So going to your real nature is an easy job.. You are pure by nature...... In this way try to feel positively...SHEKAR BABA.

-- ! Jai Gurudev !