IndiaDivine.org

Your Love for me takes away all the pain from This Body - Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There was not a single Dry face among the most massive Crowds in Sai Kulwanth Hall when Swami wonderfully told the following words at the Closing Ceremony of the World Youth Conference : YOUR LOVE FOR ME TAKES ALL THE PAIN FROM THIS BODY. The moment I see you Iam in a supreme bliss. Only You can make me free from pain and not the Doctors. Iam very very happy to see thousands who came to see Me. I love you and you all love me. Where ever you are , If you are happy I will be happy.Watching you my heart jumps in joy.. makes me very very happy.all those have come here are pious and devoted. This will make me walk very very soon. There is no medicine stronger than love. You are my medicine. My love is most powerful medicine you need. I bless you and want you to be happy and peaceful. Be friendly, live in harmony like family members. Never be scared of any problems. Be strong

mentally. If wife is sick, if children are sick don’t panic. I bless you so that by the time you go home you will be happy, blissful, and peaceful . Om Sai Ram