IndiaDivine.org

Your true identity is the SELF

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swami never abhor anybody or any creature in the world. Hatred is in the dictionary of men. But Swami knew 'No hatred". The identification with the body breeds hatred. The identification with the mind leads to hatred. Once you are one with the SELF or ATMA, nothing will distract you for you become the embodiment of LOVE. Hence Swami too addresses us by our true identity and not by the false label(name) attached to the body after birth. When you identify yourself as "I am Rama or Krishna or Govinda, you really exhibit your ignorance. Swami says, I am I. This is the true identity and not the mortal body and its appurtenances. When you say, I am an Engineer, I am a Doctor, again you are misleading. That is the profession you practice. Hence your real identity is "Divyatma Swaroopas(embodiments of Self), "Prema Swaroopas(embodiments of Love). We may also add "Embodiments of Peace and Joy. Hence try to remember your reality and forget the false phenomena. Sairam.