IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

2-3 days ago unknowingly i pour the water on shivling.i felt very bad after i

poured the water.i asked the temple pujari that it is a bad work but since you

have done unknowingly nothing will happen.i am visiting the shiva temple

continuously from past 3 months having bath and pour the water in the morning.

could you please tell me what to do as i am still feeling bad.

Eagerly waiting for reply.

Guest guest

Why would you feel bad pouring water on the shiv-ling in the evening? Over here in Toronto, the temple is open from 9am to 9pm. The busiest traffic is in the evening...there is usually a 10-15 min lineup on Monday evening if you want to offer milk/water to the ling.

Nothing happens by doing abhishek in the evening. Get the fear out of yourself. Do not fear the god and be obsessed with rituals, you need to treat the Lord like you friend or your parents becuase HE is just that. If there is something that you should not do, it is bad karma. Do not bind your relationship with Lord by rules that do not make sense. The only thing that will harm you is your bad karma, not any offering of water to the Lord.

shivraj k <shivkadari Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 9:39:11 AM POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.

2-3 days ago unknowingly i pour the water on shivling.i felt very bad after i poured the water.i asked the temple pujari that it is a bad work but since you have done unknowingly nothing will happen.i am visiting the shiva temple continuously from past 3 months having bath and pour the water in the morning.could you please tell me what to do as i am still feeling bad.Eagerly waiting for reply.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

I agree with B.Jamnadas ji,Shiva is beyond time limits so do not worry EVER on

timings of Abhishekam.

If next time pujari or priest tells you same thing,ask him for any reference in

Shivamahapuran,he will then shut his mouth.

, Bhupendra Jamnadas

<b_jamna> wrote:

>

> Why would you feel bad pouring water on the shiv-ling in the evening? Over

here in Toronto, the temple is open from 9am to 9pm. The busiest traffic is in

the evening...there is usually a 10-15 min lineup on Monday evening if you want

to offer milk/water to the ling.

>

> Nothing happens by doing abhishek in the evening. Get the fear out of

yourself. Do not fear the god and be obsessed with rituals, you need to treat

the Lord like you friend or your parents becuase HE is just that. If there is

something that you should not do, it is bad karma. Do not bind your relationship

with Lord by rules that do not make sense. The only thing that will harm you is

your bad karma, not any offering of water to the Lord.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> shivraj k <shivkadari

>

> Mon, January 18, 2010 9:39:11 AM

> POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.

>

>  

> 2-3 days ago unknowingly i pour the water on shivling.i felt very bad after i

poured the water.i asked the temple pujari that it is a bad work but since you

have done unknowingly nothing will happen.i am visiting the shiva temple

continuously from past 3 months having bath and pour the water in the morning.

>

> could you please tell me what to do as i am still feeling bad.

>

> Eagerly waiting for reply.

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>

> http://www.flickr.com/gift/

>

Guest guest

Dear All Shiva DevoteesI am fan for lord shiva and doing puja last 4-5 year's, after the puja of lord shiva my life has been change.i wud like to know that i always eat nonveg, after eating that i m very afraid to lord shiva, can anyone suggest me i need to stop eating nonveg or i can eat,plz suggest me what thing i need to do.http://shivlok.org/

http://www.skktrust.org/

Suresh Undley

Web Designer

Ruchi Infotech Ltd. Indore.

CELL- 099269-34237--- On Mon, 1/18/10, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamna> wrote:Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamna>Re: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:35 AM

Why would you feel bad pouring water on the shiv-ling in the evening? Over here in Toronto, the temple is open from 9am to 9pm. The busiest traffic is in the evening...there is usually a 10-15 min lineup on Monday evening if you want to offer milk/water to the ling.

Nothing happens by doing abhishek in the evening. Get the fear out of yourself. Do not fear the god and be obsessed with rituals, you need to treat the Lord like you friend or your parents becuase HE is just that. If there is something that you should not do, it is bad karma. Do not bind your relationship with Lord by rules that do not make sense. The only thing that will harm you is your bad karma, not any offering of water to the Lord.

shivraj k <shivkadari (AT) gmail (DOT) com>om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comMon, January 18, 2010 9:39:11 AM[om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.

2-3 days ago unknowingly i pour the water on shivling.i felt very bad after i poured the water.i asked the temple pujari that it is a bad work but since you have done unknowingly nothing will happen.i am visiting the shiva temple continuously from past 3 months having bath and pour the water in the morning.could you please tell me what to do as i am still feeling bad.Eagerly waiting for reply.

Guest guest

Hi Undley

It would be better if you avoid Non veg.Am sure that You will get more relief and feel something different if you avoid.

first avoid on special days like monday and friday nd anyother days which is important for Lord Siva and slowly try to avoid on remaining days also.

rg.

--- On Tue, 19/1/10, S.Undley[Om Namah Shivaya] <suru_1980 wrote:

S.Undley[Om Namah Shivaya] <suru_1980Re: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 10:03 AM

Dear All Shiva DevoteesI am fan for lord shiva and doing puja last 4-5 year's, after the puja of lord shiva my life has been change.i wud like to know that i always eat nonveg, after eating that i m very afraid to lord shiva, can anyone suggest me i need to stop eating nonveg or i can eat,plz suggest me what thing i need to do.http://shivlok. org/http://www.skktrust .org/Suresh UndleyWeb DesignerRuchi Infotech Ltd. Indore.CELL- 099269-34237--- On Mon, 1/18/10, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comMonday, January 18, 2010, 8:35 AM

shivraj k <shivkadari (AT) gmail (DOT) com>om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comMon, January 18, 2010 9:39:11 AM[om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Ram,

iam a strong devotee of lord shiva , and my life has drastically chaged since i have come under the blessings of my lord. i had left nonveg for past 8 years , but since it was very difficult here for food ( i stay in Libya and no indian food at all ) so its really difficult , so i started egg that too only on wednesday and sunday's , but i want to know is it something wrong to even eat egg because i had completely left non veg , but not having any choice i had to start egg. and also one more thing ...is it bad to go near the god after u have a sexual intercourse .. i mean we can have a bath and offer our prayer or we have to be away for the whole day ? please advice ...i know the question might sound stupid but ..iam confused so just thought of asking.

om namah shivaya

regards,

Sunder--- On Tue, 19/1/10, ramganesh v <ram_vadaman wrote:

ramganesh v <ram_vadamanRe: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 11:53 AM

Hi Undley

It would be better if you avoid Non veg.Am sure that You will get more relief and feel something different if you avoid.

first avoid on special days like monday and friday nd anyother days which is important for Lord Siva and slowly try to avoid on remaining days also.

rg.

--- On Tue, 19/1/10, S.Undley[Om Namah Shivaya] <suru_1980 > wrote:

S.Undley[Om Namah Shivaya] <suru_1980 >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, 19 January, 2010, 10:03 AM

Dear All Shiva DevoteesI am fan for lord shiva and doing puja last 4-5 year's, after the puja of lord shiva my life has been change.i wud like to know that i always eat nonveg, after eating that i m very afraid to lord shiva, can anyone suggest me i need to stop eating nonveg or i can eat,plz suggest me what thing i need to do.http://shivlok. org/http://www.skktrust .org/Suresh UndleyWeb DesignerRuchi Infotech Ltd. Indore.CELL- 099269-34237--- On Mon, 1/18/10, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comMonday, January 18, 2010, 8:35 AM

Guest guest

Dear Undly,

going on the bhakti marg of lord shiva is not difficult at all............. because lord shiva tests all his devotees time to time. i am sure you know this, and if you have decided to be tested and follow the difficult marg of shiva bhakti... then there is nothing that you can not do. quitting non veg is not a big deal at all, just be determinied and believe in that supreme power, he will make the things easiest for you. this is what i believe.

om namah shivay..--- On Tue, 1/19/10, Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrk wrote:

Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrkRe: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 12:34 AM

Dear Ram,

iam a strong devotee of lord shiva , and my life has drastically chaged since i have come under the blessings of my lord. i had left nonveg for past 8 years , but since it was very difficult here for food ( i stay in Libya and no indian food at all ) so its really difficult , so i started egg that too only on wednesday and sunday's , but i want to know is it something wrong to even eat egg because i had completely left non veg , but not having any choice i had to start egg. and also one more thing ...is it bad to go near the god after u have a sexual intercourse .. i mean we can have a bath and offer our prayer or we have to be away for the whole day ? please advice ...i know the question might sound stupid but ..iam confused so just thought of asking.

om namah shivaya

regards,

Sunder--- On Tue, 19/1/10, ramganesh v <ram_vadaman@ .co. in> wrote:

ramganesh v <ram_vadaman@ .co. in>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, 19 January, 2010, 11:53 AM

Hi Undley

rg.

S.Undley[Om Namah Shivaya] <suru_1980 >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, 19 January, 2010, 10:03 AM

Guest guest

Dear Undly,

going on the bhakti marg of lord shiva is not EASY at all............. because lord shiva tests all his devotees time to time. i am sure you know this, and if you have decided to be tested and follow the difficult marg of shiva bhakti... then there is nothing that you can not do. quitting non veg is not a big deal at all, just be determinied and believe in that supreme power, he will make the things easiest for you. this is what i believe.

Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrkRe: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 12:34 AM

Dear Ram,

om namah shivaya

regards,

ramganesh v <ram_vadaman@ .co. in>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, 19 January, 2010, 11:53 AM

Hi Undley

rg.

Guest guest

HariOm

God want pavitrata & you can better understand how to keeo yourself pavitra ,

mggarga--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrk wrote:

Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrkRe: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 2:04 PM

Dear Ram,

om namah shivaya

regards,

Hi Undley

rg.

Guest guest

JAI MAA,

You

should not feel bad by offering water to Bholenaath, actually all Jyotirlinga

have shayan aarti (before midnight) which is the most beautiful and uplifting

aarti of the day.

This

is what I am going to do for my Shivratri poojan. You can follow it too.

February

11 T hursday 10:00 AM Ganapati Puja; 108 Kalasa Sthapana; Kalasa Puja

Homam;

Poornahuti

February

11 Thursday 06:30 PM Prathama Kala Puja

Mahanyasa

Parayana; Sri Rudra Abhisheka

Kalasa Abhisheka, Alankara; Archana, Arati, Prasada

February

11 Thursday 10:00 PM Dwiteeya Kala Puja

Sri

Rudra Abhisheka, Alankara, Sri Rudra Trisati Nama Archana

Arati,

Prasada

February

12 Friday 1:00 AM Truteeya Kala Puja

Sri

Rudra Abhisheka, Alankara,Sri Siva Panchakshara Ashottra

Sata

Nama Archana, Arati, Prasada

February

12 Friday 3:30 AM Sri Rudram Abhisheka, Alankara, Sri Linga Ashottra Sata Nama

Archana,

Arati, Prasada

February

12 Friday 6:00 AM Sri Nandikeswara Abhisheka, Lalitha Sahasaranama Parayana

Mangala arati and Prasada

Gururbrahmaa gururvishnuh gururdevo Maheswarah |

Guruh-saakshaat parabrahma tasmai shrigurave namah ||

Om,

Rajyalaxmi From: prakash_hdrDate: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:58:12 -0800Fw: Re: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.

Dear Undly,

going on the bhakti marg of lord shiva is not EASY at all............. because lord shiva tests all his devotees time to time. i am sure you know this, and if you have decided to be tested and follow the difficult marg of shiva bhakti... then there is nothing that you can not do. quitting non veg is not a big deal at all, just be determinied and believe in that supreme power, he will make the things easiest for you. this is what i believe.

Dear Ram,

om namah shivaya

regards,

Hi Undley

rg.

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Guest guest

Hi sunder

It is happy to see that you left non veg for more than 8 years.But u said you started taking egg slowly.It would also be good if you stop that too.The reason is that slowly it will increase the chance to going back to ur non veg side.because we always give justification for what we are doing.More over it is difficult to stop even if there is a availability of good veg.

And for your second issues,its purely depends on your mind.But taking bath is a compulsory one.But if your mind is disturbed means better dont touch and do the poojas to idol Load siva but in general,any reason we can not go away from lord siva.Becoz he is ulmighty and he is everywhere .....

Hara Hara Mahadev

ram.

--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrk wrote:

Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrkRe: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 2:04 PM

Dear Ram,

om namah shivaya

regards,

Hi Undley

rg.

Guest guest

Dear  S.Undley                 Thank you very much for the valuable information you have provided.The reason why i posted a question is because in the evening i saw that the flowers were put on the Shiva linga and one flower each on Lord Ganesha, kartikeya and parvati Mata.I felt that i should not pour water but at the same instant i thought some devotee has put the flowers. so i poured the water on shivalinga.After i poured the water and doing half parikrama when turned back all the purjaris sitting there suddenly stood up and ran to their respective places which is usually the place near the pratima of their respective lords.i asked one pujari today and he said there is nothing wrong if you have had bath and not ate anything. I said i came to temple after bathing and doing achman as that day was day of longest solar eclipse of the century.

Again thank you for replying to my query.SHIVRAJ KADARI

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM, S.Undley[Om Namah Shivaya] <suru_1980 wrote:

Dear All Shiva DevoteesI am fan for lord shiva and doing puja last 4-5 year's, after the puja of lord shiva my life has been change.i wud like to know that i always eat nonveg, after eating that i m very afraid to lord shiva, can anyone suggest me i need to stop eating nonveg or i can eat,

plz suggest me what thing i need to do.http://shivlok.org/

http://www.skktrust.org/

Suresh Undley

Web Designer

Ruchi Infotech Ltd. Indore.

CELL- 099269-34237--- On Mon, 1/18/10, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamna> wrote:

Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamna>Re: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.

Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:35 AM

shivraj k <shivkadari (AT) gmail (DOT) com>om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com

Mon, January 18, 2010 9:39:11 AM[om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.

2-3 days ago unknowingly i pour the water on shivling.i felt very bad after i poured the water.i asked the temple pujari that it is a bad work but since you have done unknowingly nothing will happen.i am visiting the shiva temple continuously from past 3 months having bath and pour the water in the morning.

could you please tell me what to do as i am still feeling bad.Eagerly waiting for reply.

Guest guest

The change towards satvic nature will not happen overnight, if we show resolve and commitment lord will show us the way, it is a long process but with faith in lord or a guru if we continue our sadhana changes will start emerging, for that we have to accepts our faults with god, we have to intorspect, acceptance in itself is a big step towards spirituality.

Om Namah Shivaya,

Divakar. --- On Tue, 1/19/10, mg garga <mggarga wrote:

mg garga <mggargaRe: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 11:03 AM

HariOm

mggarga--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrk@ .co. in> wrote:

Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrk@ .co. in>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, 19 January, 2010, 2:04 PM

Dear Ram,

om namah shivaya

regards,

Hi Undley

rg.

Guest guest

I agree that one should be pavitar while going before any Devi Devta.I have one question particularly for Shivji it is said he become in various shapes which include Nangan(Nude) and Shiv Puran says that some time shiv itself take the shape which is avpavitar.

My saying is not that we also do what Shiv do bcoz he take any shape for benefit of there creation.It is also mentioned in some Shastar that the last Avasta(fourth period vam avastha ) a person do not care his/her pavitarta means that period one get lost the senses,is there any dosh for them too?or for those who understand the things?

It is also said that even animals do pray Devi Devta particularly Elephant pray Ganesha but there pavitrata is not applicable than why for Humans?It is also learnt that if water is not available one is travelling in Desert and the person is not pavitar but the prayer time is closer what that will do ?Shall one drop prayers or should go for pray?

Best Regards

Assaram--- On Wed, 1/20/10, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan wrote:

Divakara Tanjore <div_tanRe: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 6:29 AM

The change towards satvic nature will not happen overnight, if we show resolve and commitment lord will show us the way, it is a long process but with faith in lord or a guru if we continue our sadhana changes will start emerging, for that we have to accepts our faults with god, we have to intorspect, acceptance in itself is a big step towards spirituality.

Om Namah Shivaya,

Divakar. --- On Tue, 1/19/10, mg garga <mggarga > wrote:

mg garga <mggarga >Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, January 19, 2010, 11:03 AM

HariOm

mggarga--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrk@ .co. in> wrote:

Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrk@ .co. in>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, 19 January, 2010, 2:04 PM

Dear Ram,

om namah shivaya

regards,

Hi Undley

rg.

Guest guest

Dear All,

I am telling you one thing as and when you want , you can pour the

water on BHAGWAN BHOLENATH SHIVA.

Most of the sadhakas are doing puja in all the PRAHAR MEANS THROUGH

OUT THE NIGHT.

bHAGWAN SHIV IS THE ONLY GOD WHO CAN BE PRAID THROUGH ALL THE METHODS

AND BY ANY MEANS BY AND ANY WAY.

Pl do not worry and you can pour water any time.

Regards,

srividyanand

On 1/21/10, Assaram Alamchandani <aac6993 wrote:

> I agree that one should be pavitar while going before any Devi Devta.I have

> one question particularly for Shivji it is said he become in various shapes

> which include Nangan(Nude) and Shiv Puran says that some time shiv itself

> take the shape which is avpavitar.

> My saying is not that we also do what Shiv do bcoz he take any shape for

> benefit of there creation.It is also mentioned in some Shastar that the last

> Avasta(fourth period vam avastha ) a person do not care his/her pavitarta

> means that period one get lost the senses,is there any dosh for them too?or

> for those who understand the things?

> It is also said that even animals do pray Devi Devta particularly Elephant

> pray Ganesha but there pavitrata is not applicable than why for Humans?It is

> also learnt that if water is not available one is travelling in Desert and

> the person is not pavitar but the prayer time is closer what that will do

> ?Shall one drop prayers or should go for pray?

> Best Regards

> Assaram

>

> --- On Wed, 1/20/10, Divakara Tanjore <div_tan wrote:

>

>

> Divakara Tanjore <div_tan

> Re: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE

> EVENING.

>

> Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 6:29 AM

>

>

>

>

>

The change towards satvic nature will not happen overnight, if we show

> resolve and commitment lord will show us the way, it is a long process but

> with faith in lord or a guru if we continue our sadhana changes will start

> emerging, for that we have to accepts our faults with god, we have to

> intorspect, acceptance in itself is a big step towards spirituality.

>

> Om Namah Shivaya,

> Divakar.

>

> --- On Tue, 1/19/10, mg garga <mggarga > wrote:

>

>

> mg garga <mggarga >

> Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE

> EVENING.

> om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.com

> Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 11:03 AM

>

>

>

HariOm

> God want pavitrata & you can better understand how to keeo yourself pavitra

> ,

> mggarga

>

> --- On Tue, 19/1/10, Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrk@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> Sunder Pandi <sunder_pbsrk@ .co. in>

> EVENING.

> Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 2:04 PM

>

>

>

Dear Ram,

>

> iam a strong devotee of lord shiva , and my life has drastically chaged

> since i have come under the blessings of my lord. i had left nonveg for past

> 8 years , but since it was very difficult here for food ( i stay in Libya

> and no indian food at all ) so its really difficult , so i started egg that

> too only on wednesday and sunday's , but i want to know is it something

> wrong to even eat egg because i had completely left non veg , but not having

> any choice i had to start egg. and also one more thing ...is it bad to go

> near the god after u have a sexual intercourse .. i mean we can have a bath

> and offer our prayer or we have to be away for the whole day ? please advice

> ...i know the question might sound stupid but ..iam confused so just thought

> of asking.

>

> om namah shivaya

>

>

> regards,

>

> Sunder

>

> --- On Tue, 19/1/10, ramganesh v <ram_vadaman@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> ramganesh v <ram_vadaman@ .co. in>

> EVENING.

> Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 11:53 AM

>

>

>

Hi Undley

>

> It would be better if you avoid Non veg.Am sure that You will get more

> relief and feel something different if you avoid.

>

> first avoid on special days like monday  and friday nd anyother days which

> is important for Lord Siva and slowly try to avoid on remaining days also.

>

> rg.

>

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 19/1/10, S.Undley[Om Namah Shivaya] <suru_1980 >

> wrote:

>

>

> S.Undley[Om Namah Shivaya] <suru_1980 >

> EVENING.

> Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 10:03 AM

>

>

Dear All Shiva Devotees

>

> I am fan for lord shiva and doing puja last 4-5 year's, after the puja of

> lord shiva my life has been change.i wud like to know that i always eat

> nonveg, after eating that i m very afraid to lord shiva, can anyone suggest

> me i need to stop eating nonveg or i can eat,

>

> plz suggest me what thing i need to do.

>

> http://shivlok. org/

> http://www.skktrust .org/

>

>

> Suresh Undley

> Web Designer

> Ruchi Infotech Ltd. Indore.

> CELL- 099269-34237

>

> --- On Mon, 1/18/10, Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

>

>

> Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca>

> EVENING.

> Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:35 AM

Why would you feel bad pouring water on the shiv-ling in the evening? Over

> here in Toronto, the temple is open from 9am to 9pm. The busiest traffic is

> in the evening...there is usually a 10-15 min lineup on Monday evening if

> you want to offer milk/water to the ling.

>

> Nothing happens by doing abhishek in the evening. Get the fear out of

> yourself. Do not fear the god and be obsessed with rituals, you need to

> treat the Lord like you friend or your parents becuase HE is just that. If

> there is something that you should not do, it is bad karma. Do not bind your

> relationship with Lord by rules that do not make sense. The only thing that

> will harm you is your bad karma, not any offering of water to the Lord.

>

>

>

>

>

> shivraj k <shivkadari (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> Mon, January 18, 2010 9:39:11 AM

> [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.

>

>

>

> 2-3 days ago unknowingly i pour the water on shivling.i felt very bad after

> i poured the water.i asked the temple pujari that it is a bad work but since

> you have done unknowingly nothing will happen.i am visiting the shiva temple

> continuously from past 3 months having bath and pour the water in the

> morning.

>

> could you please tell me what to do as i am still feeling bad.

>

> Eagerly waiting for reply.

>

>

>

>

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Urge to consume Non-veg is considered to be a big Rajasik desire.

If one needs to realise God, he/she needs to follow the Sattvik path. Food is for the survival of the body. It is the body that needs nourishment. But we are not the body.

Change the thoughts, actions will change automatically. Spread vegeterianism.

The fact of the matter is that we live in an orderly universe, but we are not orderly with ourself.

As advised by others, make a diet plan which is devoid NV.

"Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."--- On Tue, 1/19/10, ramganesh v <ram_vadaman wrote:

ramganesh v <ram_vadamanRe: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 11:53 AM

Hi Undley

rg.

Guest guest

It is very true that nonveg food is Rajsik & Tamsik where as Veg is Satvik again it is noted that most of Bhakat don't consume Onion & Garlic which is too counted in the group of non satvik,where is scinntifically these are good for health.Our Relegion all Naim are made according vedas but it is also seen that some medicines are made from bones and other parts of cow body specifically for Diabetic treatment and one is unknowingly and indirectly taking that!

This period according Hindusm is Kalyuga where all unhappenings will happen in this yuga because this is the worst among all 4 yugas.We have 4 Varan 4 yugas if some one have noted that our Avtars are also according Varan in Satyuga Parshuram Avtar which continued till Shree Ram avtar which was in Khishtrya,Tryatra Yuga, following with Shree Krishan avtar in Vaish family Dawapur Yuga and now will be from 4th Varan Shudra in Kalyuga which is indicative and will be called Niklanki avtar.

What I mean to so some time medically is advised for non veg specifically those suffering from TB.

It is learnt that the famous Ramdev ayurvedic medicines claimed purely from natrual Jari Booti but some time back it was in media a news that bones are found outside there main works area.Those who obseve veg throught their life startin from the birth but may the medicines they are taking might have contents of some non veg organic in it.

Further Shree Ram why tried to Kill the Hiran(Dear) what if it would have been real dear where its meat have gone?

My argument is we all are consuming nonveg in some one or other form knowingly or unknowingly.Another example is Kasturi Tablet from where Kasturi is collected?it is from Dear stomach.

However those who can observe veg they should.

If I am mistaken kindly correct me.

Assaram--- On Sat, 1/23/10, Sriram S <sriram_s_98 wrote:

Sriram S <sriram_s_98Re: POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING. Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 1:16 AM

Urge to consume Non-veg is considered to be a big Rajasik desire.

If one needs to realise God, he/she needs to follow the Sattvik path. Food is for the survival of the body. It is the body that needs nourishment. But we are not the body.

Change the thoughts, actions will change automatically. Spread vegeterianism.

The fact of the matter is that we live in an orderly universe, but we are not orderly with ourself.

As advised by others, make a diet plan which is devoid NV.

"Only in quiet waters things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."--- On Tue, 1/19/10, ramganesh v <ram_vadaman@ .co. in> wrote:

ramganesh v <ram_vadaman@ .co. in>Re: [om_namah_shivaya_ group] POURING WATER ON SHIVLING IN THE EVENING.om_namah_shivaya_ group@ s.comTuesday, January 19, 2010, 11:53 AM

Hi Undley

rg.

Guest Kaveri

What i have read about lord Shiva is that He only notice the feeling a devotee have for Him...not the methods of worship or the rules and regulations. Always we read in all purans that God are after the 'bhaav' of devotee that is the love and emotion after his prayers. So according to me do not restrict yourself in what to do, how to do worship, what to eat, what not to eat, what is the right time of prayer and any other rules....just pray and flow in His meditation and love and His blessings.