IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

VASIYAM, MANDRIGAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MANDRIGAM, VASIYAM, to solve Husband & Wife problem, Business, Family & Other

problems

VASIYAM IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE POWER OF ATTRACTION OR ART OF ATTRACTION.

SIMILARLY THE ANCIENT SIDDHARS DEVELOPED THE ART OF VASIYAM

RAJA VASIYAM (POWER VASIYAM)

PURUSHA VASIYAM

STREE VASIYAM

SATRU VASIYAM (ENEMY VASIYAM)

BOOTHA VASIYAM (IT MEANS MAKING BOOTHAM (SPIRITS) TO HELP US.

MANDRIGAM IS FOR:

1) Get back your lost love or Retrieve a Lost Love

2) Reunite old lovers

3) Have a healthy marriage relation and have love forever.

4) Get back your love who is with some one else.

5) Change your friends mind and make him love you

6) Improve your love relation.

7) Stop a Divorce

8) Protect Love Relation

VASIYAM are used for many purposes like love, money, protection from evil,

success, good luck etc and they can help in making love relation very strong and

full of happiness.

VASIYAM should always be used for good purposes only. Like protection from hex,

curse, evil people, black magic and any type of ghost or black magic energies.

regards,

RAAJ

Guest guest

plz send me details also for same cause--- On Wed, 27/1/10, akshay vignhesh <akshay_vignhesh wrote:

akshay vignhesh <akshay_vignheshRe: VASIYAM, MANDRIGAMsacred-objects Date: Wednesday, 27 January, 2010, 10:16 AM

Dear Raaj,

Hi,

Nice to talk to you

Before sending the details i would like to clear the following

1) How much will this cost me.

2) I cannot do any prayers and rituals or keep any yanthra in my appartment as it is muslim country

3) my problem is i get a job but with in 3 month or 6 month they terminate me y is it like this

From this Vasiyam i need the following

1) where ever i go for interview i should get the job and a good salary offer with out fail

2) i dont know why people dont like to talk to me i need every one to like me

3) where ever i work i always have problem with female in my job i need to attract them

Best RegardsVignheshMobile:UAE Dubai--- 00971 50 9974197

Bomoh Hebat <bomoh_hebat@ >sacred-objectsSat, January 23, 2010 10:20:04 AM VASIYAM, MANDRIGAM

MANDRIGAM, VASIYAM, to solve Husband & Wife problem, Business, Family & Other problemsVASIYAM IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE POWER OF ATTRACTION OR ART OF ATTRACTION. SIMILARLY THE ANCIENT SIDDHARS DEVELOPED THE ART OF VASIYAMRAJA VASIYAM (POWER VASIYAM)PURUSHA VASIYAM STREE VASIYAM SATRU VASIYAM (ENEMY VASIYAM) BOOTHA VASIYAM (IT MEANS MAKING BOOTHAM (SPIRITS) TO HELP US. MANDRIGAM IS FOR:1) Get back your lost love or Retrieve a Lost Love 2) Reunite old lovers 3) Have a healthy marriage relation and have love forever.4) Get back your love who is with some one else.5) Change your friends mind and make him love you6) Improve your love relation.7) Stop a Divorce8) Protect Love RelationVASIYAM are used for many purposes like love, money, protection from evil, success, good luck etc and they can help in making love relation very strong and full of

happiness. VASIYAM should always be used for good purposes only. Like protection from hex, curse, evil people, black magic and any type of ghost or black magic energies.regards,MR.RAAJ

Get your preferred Email name!

Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

Dear raaj,

I am 26 years old and a muslim girl. I got divorce from my husbund. but i know my father in law made him something and made me to give divorce. still i want to live with him. I have his photo only. I cant see him i cant make any contact with him. I dont know where he is. can i use vasiyam mandhiram. Please reply me.

Guest Suja

Hello sir ! 

i have serious problem in my love please please please help me

Guest uma

Dear sir,

I m uma, In my life all are problem, i love one boy name karthi. 5 years we love. but now he cheat me and going to marry his relation. i can't to forgot him. I tried to attempt suicide, but i m not die. Please help me sir, I lost my job. Now i don't have job and life please help me sir, help me please... with crying. i can't to eat i can't to sleep. but he will not talk with me.