IndiaDivine.org

Lord ayyappan photos [16 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi suresh,Please upload pictures to ayyappaswamy.com this is non-profit website dedicated to ayyappaswamy. I started this for ayyappaswamy devotees. ThanksSent from my blackberryOn Oct 9, 2009, at 2:36 AM, suresh sampoornaraman <sampoornaramansuresh wrote:

Dear Ayyappan Devotees,

SWAMIYA SARANAM AYYAPPA

i am forwarding some of the photos of lord ayyappan which i had downloaded from various sites. Hope you will like it. Please forward me if you have any rare photos of Lord ayyappan.

Regards

S.Suresh--- On Fri, 9/10/09, Vijay Nair <vijay.nair254 > wrote:

Vijay Nair <vijay.nair254 >Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fw: A doubt.sriayyappan Date: Friday, 9 October, 2009, 10:17 AM

---------- Forwarded message ----------roy pp <roy_p_p (AT) (DOT) co.in>Oct 9, 2009 9:53 AMRe: Fwd: Fwd: Fw: A doubt.sriayyappan, Vijay Nair <vijay.nair254@ gmail.com>

Ayyappan is the avatar of Sastha.

There was sastha temple at sabarimala at the time when Ayyappan was alive.

some says Ayyappan was killed by Vavar at sabarimala.

Some says ayyappan merged with sastha at the temple and later known as ayyappa temple.

Manikandan was the name of ayyappa,called by panthalam raja and family.

Raja got manikandan from the forest so may be a child of tribes .--- On Fri, 18/9/09, Vijay Nair <vijay.nair254@ gmail.com> wrote:

Vijay Nair <vijay.nair254@ gmail.com>Fwd: Fwd: Fw: A doubt.sriayyappanFriday, 18 September, 2009, 9:19 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------Suresh Babu <nsb_invokem@ >Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 4:14 PMRe: Fwd: Fw: A doubt.Vijay Nair <vijay.nair254@ gmail.com>

Dear Devote Hai iam Suresh iam an follower of swami Ayyappan he is like an Mirror so dont think to much, and kindly show your smiling face to him so that he will do the same . and as per my knowledge i have seen an board in Soori Muthu Aayyanar Temple which is in Papanasam Forest in that they say that Swami Ayyappan has 5 avatars and in that 1st Avatar is this Soori Muthu Ayyanar, As Lord vishnu we believe he has taken 9 Avatar we use to call him as Vishnu alone so such the Avatar may be any but he is Swami Ayyappan and Manikandan also have belief trust him you will get success, I may be Wrong i dont want to prove any thing we in this world has lot of Doubt instead of keeping Doubts start believing and keep 100 % trust he will make you to understand many Miracles Suresh..

Vijay Nair <vijay.nair254@ gmail.com>sriayyappanCc: sss_4uin (AT) (DOT) co.inTuesday, 15 September, 2009 10:10:33 AMFwd: Fw: A doubt.

Since I am unable to answer your query, I am forwarding to all group members.

SWAMI SARANAM..

---------- Forwarded message ----------false <sss_4uin (AT) (DOT) co.in>Sep 15, 2009 1:43 AMFw: A doubt.vijay.nair254@ gmail.com

--- On Sun, 30/8/09, Suku Nair <suku_nair68@ .in> wrote:

Suku Nair <suku_nair68@ .in> A doubt.sriayyappanSunday, 30 August, 2009, 8:34 PM

I am a newcomer to this group. I am eagerly waiting to read the news on Ayyappan. Please pardon me if i am putting a wrong question. I have a doubt about the incarnations of Ayyappa. I have the following doubts.

(i) I have heard that before the birth of Manikandan, there was a sastha temple at Sabarimala. Is it correct?

(ii) According to scriptures, the King of Pandalam got Manikandan from the bank of Pamba and after revealing the object of his incarnation, he disappeared and requested the king to build a temple at Sabarimala. Is it correct?

(iii) I have heard that Ayyappan is the son of a tribal. So whether Ayyappan and Manikandan are the same? I read in a website that Ayyappan was killed in a war. If it is so, what is the relationship between Ayyappan and Manikandan.

(iv) Since the original name of the incarnation is Manikandan, why we call the diety as Ayyappan instead of Manikandan.

Please clear my doubts at the earliest possible.

swami saranam

By suku

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. -- Vijay NairThink Green! Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to."Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) , are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no

viruses are

present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

-- Vijay NairThink Green! Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to."Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) , are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!-- Vijay NairThink Green! Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to."Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) , are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in

this

email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

• 2 years later...