bagavan and i am sure that my sister and family members will be

blessed with good health. Please suggest some prayers which i would

do for my family members.

My sister's date of birth: 18th Feb 1969, place of birth:chennai,

time :1.30am.

Please advice,

Thank you,

Guest guest

Dear sir i have seen ur sis kundali her kundali shows the problem of her kidney or stomach Her 5th house of kundali haves rahu sat & venus . she is having kalsarp yog pls do that shanti & Now for avoidng the surgery .pls all of u do MAHA MRUTUNJAY MANTRA as much as u people can do . if u have Gangapur holy ash . ask u r sis too take that in water daily. DATTA GURU arunav26 <arunav26 wrote: Respected sir,I am writing on behalf of my

sister, who is in USA and suffering from Kidney problems. Recently doctors have informed her that she needs to undergo a surgery for pancreas and then she might have to go for kidney transplant. As far as my knowledge goes neither our family members or my sister have done any harm to anyone. However we are all suffering from some problem or the other. Please suggest some upaya so that my sister and my family members are blessed with good health and longevity. I have started beliving in lord datta bagavan and i am sure that my sister and family members will be blessed with good health. Please suggest some prayers which i would do for my family members.My sister's date of birth: 18th Feb 1969, place of birth:chennai, time :1.30am.Please advice,Thank you,

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Arunav

A bird's view of horoscope shows Kalsarpa / Anshik Kalsarpa dosha.

The consultation of an authorized person / astrologer may be very useful. You may also

be adviced by him for a proper worship / prayer of Shree Guru Maharaj Lord Duttatreya.

AWADHOOT CHINTAN SHREE GURUDEV DUTTA

--- On Sat, 19/4/08, arunav26 <arunav26 wrote:

arunav26 <arunav26[smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] Pooja's & Mantra's for good health & longevitySmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam Date: Saturday, 19 April, 2008, 12:03 AM

Respected sir,I am writing on behalf of my sister, who is in USA and suffering from Kidney problems. Recently doctors have informed her that she needs to undergo a surgery for pancreas and then she might have to go for kidney transplant. As far as my knowledge goes neither our family members or my sister have done any harm to anyone. However we are all suffering from some problem or the other. Please suggest some upaya so that my sister and my family members are blessed with good health and longevity. I have started beliving in lord datta bagavan and i am sure that my sister and family members will be blessed with good health. Please suggest some prayers which i would do for my family members.My sister's date of birth: 18th Feb 1969, place of birth:chennai, time :1.30am.Please advice,Thank you,

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

Sir,

I can give you one small advice if you think it is useful kindly follow it Read Dattastava prayer 11 times daily for 40 days by telling ur wish to lord datta nd with datta's grace your sistr health will get normal. As it is very powerful stotra and it had really done miracles t ome due to my faith in Lord Datta.

So kindly try this once with complete faith and patience and i can assure you that it wil ldo miracles to you.

At the Service of Jai Guru Datta

--- On Sat, 4/19/08, arunav26 <arunav26 wrote:

arunav26 <arunav26[smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] Pooja's & Mantra's for good health & longevitySmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam Date: Saturday, April 19, 2008, 12:03 AM

Respected sir,I am writing on behalf of my sister, who is in USA and suffering from Kidney problems. Recently doctors have informed her that she needs to undergo a surgery for pancreas and then she might have to go for kidney transplant. As far as my knowledge goes neither our family members or my sister have done any harm to anyone. However we are all suffering from some problem or the other. Please suggest some upaya so that my sister and my family members are blessed with good health and longevity. I have started beliving in lord datta bagavan and i am sure that my sister and family members will be blessed with good health. Please suggest some prayers which i would do for my family members.My sister's date of birth: 18th Feb 1969, place of birth:chennai, time :1.30am.Please advice,Thank you,

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thank you sir for your kind reply. My sister has been adviced to

undergo dialysis as soon as possible. I shall do Maha Mrithunjaya

Mantra chanting on behalf of my sister as she is unable to do this.

I do not have gangapur vibhudti with me, however i shall ask my

sister to keep chanting datta baghavan's name.

Jai guru datta.

Your sister - Aruna

Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam , np

<nitinpawar1 wrote:

>

> Dear sir

> i have seen ur sis kundali her kundali shows the problem of her

kidney or stomach Her 5th house of kundali haves rahu sat & venus .

she is having kalsarp yog pls do that shanti & Now for avoidng the

surgery .pls all of u do MAHA MRUTUNJAY MANTRA as much as u people

can do . if u have Gangapur holy ash . ask u r sis too take that in

water daily.

>

> DATTA GURU

>

>

> arunav26 <arunav26 wrote:

> Respected sir,

>

> I am writing on behalf of my sister, who is in USA and suffering

> from Kidney problems. Recently doctors have informed her that she

> needs to undergo a surgery for pancreas and then she might have to

> go for kidney transplant. As far as my knowledge goes neither our

> family members or my sister have done any harm to anyone. However

we

> are all suffering from some problem or the other. Please suggest

> some upaya so that my sister and my family members are blessed

with

> good health and longevity. I have started beliving in lord datta

> bagavan and i am sure that my sister and family members will be

> blessed with good health. Please suggest some prayers which i

would

> do for my family members.

>

> My sister's date of birth: 18th Feb 1969, place of birth:chennai,

> time :1.30am.

>

> Please advice,

>

> Thank you,

> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite

Group.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply. I do not know any good astrologer. Can i

request you to recommend any genuine astrologer for me.

Jai guru datta!

Your Sister - Aruna

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thank your for your advice. I shall start chanting Datta Stavam on

behalf of my sister. As you have told me to chant for 40 days

continously, i am lady and will not be able to do continously for 40

days due to women's issues which we have. Can it be done with breaks

in between. Will wait for your advice.

Thank you,

Jai Guru Datta,

Your siter- Aruna

Guest guest

Madam,

Namskar and yes it can be done in breaks no problem the only condition for its success is faith and patience. I can assure your from my personal experience that you will definitely get miracles. As u know lord datta is called as smarthruggami i.e. he readiklly appears where his name is chanted so do it with faith and you will definitely get bliss and happiness.

I sincerely pray to datta to provide you happinss, success and prosperity.

At the Service of Guru Datta, --- On Sat, 4/26/08, arunav26 <arunav26 wrote:

arunav26 <arunav26[smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] Re: Pooja's & Mantra's for good health & longevitySmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 2:18 PM

Dear Sir,Thank your for your advice. I shall start chanting Datta Stavam on behalf of my sister. As you have told me to chant for 40 days continously, i am lady and will not be able to do continously for 40 days due to women's issues which we have. Can it be done with breaks in between. Will wait for your advice.Thank you,Jai Guru Datta,Your siter- Aruna

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Yes it's all true. I had experience about couple of years ago when I was jobless and just reading Dattatreya Vajra Kavacham for some days I got really good and easy job.Again, as I decided and started to read Datta Strotam 11times daily(for 40days), just on the next day I got easy and well paid (2nd job - unexpected). All known and unknown problems are reducing itself. If you don't know certain nyasa, pooja or anything don't worry. Main thing is faith; complete faith. Make Guru Dattatreya your guru, god, mother, father, everything and read/chant Datta Strotam or Dattatreya Vajra Kavach and you'll see you'll definately see the results. Just don't keep doubt and keep being near and near to gurudev.Regards,Dhruvkrishna kant <kant4u2 wrote: Madam, Namskar and yes it can be done in breaks no problem the only condition for its success is faith and patience. I can assure your from my personal experience that you will definitely get miracles. As u know lord datta is called as smarthruggami i.e. he readiklly appears where his name is chanted so do it with faith and you will definitely get bliss and happiness. I sincerely pray to datta to provide you happinss, success and

prosperity. At the Service of Guru Datta, --- On Sat, 4/26/08, arunav26 <arunav26 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: arunav26 <arunav26 (AT) (DOT) co.in>[smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] Re: Pooja's & Mantra's for good health & longevitySmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam Date: Saturday, April 26, 2008, 2:18 PM Dear Sir,Thank your for your advice. I shall start chanting Datta Stavam on behalf of my sister. As you have told me to chant for 40 days continously, i am lady and will not be able to do continously for 40 days due to women's issues which we have. Can it be done with breaks in between. Will wait for your advice.Thank you,Jai Guru

Datta,Your siter- Aruna Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest balavarddiraj

Jai gurudatta receiting it for 3o,ooo times u can get foreign job like u.s like that i belive it