IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

to vish about Easter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ This was beautiful. I was a Christian for many years, and I never heard Easter described this way. I love what you wrote about Love rolling away the stone of stress, pain and suffering. I am also familiar with the picture of Christ and the door ... never really understood it until now. Thank you ~ Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 4/5/2010 3:26:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Easter represents to me the triumph of love and righteousness over darkness and self centered ego based reality. The stone, which covered the burial chamber they buried Jesus after they removed Him from the cross, that symbolic stone of stress and pain and suffering was rolled away from the heart of all humankind by the force of Divine Love. Divine Love which flows to sooth the broken hearts of all beings. Love removed the stone so that those who wanted to see and hear and feel Divine Grace could enter the Sacred Cave of their own heart and experience the Love Divine. Love Divine is always and evermore waiting for us to take the steps towards Her, and She will respond with rising waves of Glory and Light, flooding and soothing us with Her healing balm...