Namaste Sal and all:

I am happy to be here sharing some of Maa's bhava, as best as I can I took a

leave of absence, to examine and reflect, and Maa said it was time to post

again. Thanks for being here to share your love and devotion. We need each

other more than ever.

Maa asked me to share some of the adventures She organizes, so here is the

latest.

Today an Indian family with 2 teens, came to the Mandir, and I introduced

myself, and spoke of the goals and aspirations of Maa and Swami, and shared some

of the history of this magical place. The wonder of the conversation, the

effect it had on the family, and the Grace which flowed, took us all to another

realm. Srini performed puja for them at the main altar, and I at Napashwar.

When they left, they were floating.

What touched them so deeply? The beautiful surroundings on a lovely Spring day,

the openness of our family, or just leaving the world behind for several hours?

I believe that Maa's Spirit, Her essential Nature, is so grounded and

established at the Mandir, that every breath, every thought, every action there,

takes one deeper into the boundless Self.

So, being at the Mandir, Maa gives each devotee exactly what they need. Their

deepest questions and innermost concerns are addressed automatically, as if by

magic.

Today, I just started to talk to the Mother and her children about living a

purpose driven life, having a goal, and making a plan, and allocating resources

to reach one's goal, and the Mother started to cry. Amidst her tears, she said

that this is exactly what she wanted her children to hear.

Maa's goal for us is so simple. Maa just wants us to be open to Her, so that She

can pour Her love and knowledge through us into the world.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshar

Guest guest

Thank you so much for sharing this Vish.That's twice you've posted of late.Love your news. You always bring Mothers love to us here.Jai MaadBe Simple. Be True. Be Free. All your questions on Spirituality and Sadhana answered at http://www.shreemaa.org Raise money for Devi Mandir just by

searching the Internet on GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com--- On Mon, 3/29/10, inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108[www.ShreeMaa.org] Sunday Chandi Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 1:51 AM

Namaste Sal and all:

I am happy to be here sharing some of Maa's bhava, as best as I can I took a leave of absence, to examine and reflect, and Maa said it was time to post again. Thanks for being here to share your love and devotion. We need each other more than ever.

Maa asked me to share some of the adventures She organizes, so here is the latest.

Today an Indian family with 2 teens, came to the Mandir, and I introduced myself, and spoke of the goals and aspirations of Maa and Swami, and shared some of the history of this magical place. The wonder of the conversation, the effect it had on the family, and the Grace which flowed, took us all to another realm. Srini performed puja for them at the main altar, and I at Napashwar.

When they left, they were floating.

What touched them so deeply? The beautiful surroundings on a lovely Spring day, the openness of our family, or just leaving the world behind for several hours?

I believe that Maa's Spirit, Her essential Nature, is so grounded and established at the Mandir, that every breath, every thought, every action there, takes one deeper into the boundless Self.

So, being at the Mandir, Maa gives each devotee exactly what they need. Their deepest questions and innermost concerns are addressed automatically, as if by magic.

Today, I just started to talk to the Mother and her children about living a purpose driven life, having a goal, and making a plan, and allocating resources to reach one's goal, and the Mother started to cry. Amidst her tears, she said that this is exactly what she wanted her children to hear.

Maa's goal for us is so simple. Maa just wants us to be open to Her, so that She can pour Her love and knowledge through us into the world.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshar