IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

to Kumari about Maa home

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ how wonderful. I love to read your posts, and I am glad that Maa now has a real home with you. My Maa's home is still a shelf, but there is also Shiva, Saraswati and Laksmi there, and an egg shaped crystal with the Saraswati yantra that my daughter gave me many years ago. Your writing about your home for Maa helped me appreciate mine more. Thank you ~ Linda

Kumari wrote:

I would love to be able to be there to play Holi. It would be an event not to be missed! I will take beloved Radha and Krishna and dress them in their best and I am going to color their faces in honor of Holi. Perhaps I will share some pictures of my newly redecorated temple with you all. I finished painting Kali Ma just before Kali Ratanti Puja (and I was not aware there was a special puja right then, this was Divine Mother's blessing). Since them I have constructed a Temple (actually an amoire from Ikea) for Maa to stay in and a set of drawers to hold Maa's belongings. I am so pleased to finally have a suitable home for Maa.