IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

to Kumari about the rice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ this is a lovely idea, but maybe you want to ask Swamiji about it, or the food bank. They might not want food that has been handled by someone else donated. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but if it were me, I'd check it out. Jai Maa Jai Swamaji

~ Linda

In a message dated 1/31/2010 3:25:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, writes:

I just had an inspiration! In the grocery stores there are collection areas for food for the needy in the area. I think I will put the rice back in its bag and put it in the collection area. Why shouldn't the prasad go to those who really need a blessing? In fact, I should be donating to the needy, anyway.

Guest guest

you can always boil it and offer into the woods as well. the birds and mammals appreciate the offering. and will be highly joyous from this unexpected help during the long winters.

nierika

Sun, Jan 31, 2010 7:52 am

[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Kumari about the rice

Dear Kumari ~ this is a lovely idea, but maybe you want to ask Swamiji about it, or the food bank. They might not want food that has been handled by someone else donated. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but if it were me, I'd check it out. Jai Maa Jai Swamaji

~ Linda

I just had an inspiration! In the grocery stores there are collection areas for food for the needy in the area. I think I will put the rice back in its bag and put it in the collection area. Why shouldn't the prasad go to those who really need a blessing? In fact, I should be donating to the needy, anyway.

Guest guest

Yeah, I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

Jai Maa

Kumari from Kitchener--- On Sun, 1/31/10, nierika <nierika wrote:

nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Kumari about the rice Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 6:52 AM

~ Linda