IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Swamiji answers - 43 - A set of Puja questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Question from Dan: Namaste Swamiji, I have a few questions regarding the puja that I perform, it would be much appreciated to recieve your insight. In the shiva puja book I add a prana pratishta for Ganesha after the Ganesha dhyanam. Is this a preferrable place?

Swamiji's response: Yes, that it a fitting place.

Question from Dan:Also for Ganesha and Shiva prana pratishta I dont make naivedyam offerings,but only offer incense and light. I am wondering if it is ok to preform prana pratishta without puja naivedyam viddhi. or is the prana pratishta connected to puja naivedyam some how. I feel called to doing the complete naivedyam on more special occasions,and is puja incomplete without puja naivedyam?

Swamiji's response: This is fine. Full and complete naivdyam is not required. Offer as you like.The most important offering is devotion.

Question from Dan:I am also wondering if it is appropriate to perform pitha nyasa on the chest if we dont preform on the altar. Should internalizing the puja always go in succession of external to subtle or do we sometimes skip to a more internal process if we feel called. And along this when we place the yantra on our chest is it any more preferrable to be precise and exact with the placement? my geometrical shape is probably very wobbly.

Swamiji's response: Try to straighten out your wobbly yantra and become as exact as possible.It is not necessary to establish he outer yantra in order to establish the inner one.

Question from Dan:When we perform purely manasa puja do we even take achman internally? and do we just visualize the prana pratishta being performed? Thhank you so greatly Swamiji for all that you have shared and will continue to share!

Swamiji's response: Yes, in manas puja we perform everything without audible speech or movement.

Guest guest

Beautiful!

-

chandimaakijai

Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:18 AM

[www.ShreeMaa.org] Swamiji answers - 43 - A set of Puja questions

Question from Dan: Namaste Swamiji, I have a few questions regarding the puja that I perform, it would be much appreciated to recieve your insight. In the shiva puja book I add a prana pratishta for Ganesha after the Ganesha dhyanam. Is this a preferrable place?

Swamiji's response: Yes, that it a fitting place.

Question from Dan:Also for Ganesha and Shiva prana pratishta I dont make naivedyam offerings,but only offer incense and light. I am wondering if it is ok to preform prana pratishta without puja naivedyam viddhi. or is the prana pratishta connected to puja naivedyam some how. I feel called to doing the complete naivedyam on more special occasions,and is puja incomplete without puja naivedyam?

Swamiji's response: This is fine. Full and complete naivdyam is not required. Offer as you like.The most important offering is devotion.

Question from Dan:I am also wondering if it is appropriate to perform pitha nyasa on the chest if we dont preform on the altar. Should internalizing the puja always go in succession of external to subtle or do we sometimes skip to a more internal process if we feel called. And along this when we place the yantra on our chest is it any more preferrable to be precise and exact with the placement? my geometrical shape is probably very wobbly.

Swamiji's response: Try to straighten out your wobbly yantra and become as exact as possible.It is not necessary to establish he outer yantra in order to establish the inner one.

Question from Dan:When we perform purely manasa puja do we even take achman internally? and do we just visualize the prana pratishta being performed? Thhank you so greatly Swamiji for all that you have shared and will continue to share!

Swamiji's response: Yes, in manas puja we perform everything without audible speech or movement.