IndiaDivine.org

to Devi Mandir Family about Navarna Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devi Mandir Family ~ a few digests ago someone said that Maa wanted us to recite the Navarna Mantra (hope I got that right) for Navaratri. A certain number, that I don't recall, was given. Does Maa want us to reach that number as a group, and should we be sending in our numbers of times chanted?

Also, where can I get one of those clicker thingies that helps keep track of numbers when chanting? I've heard it mentioned a number of times, so I hope someone can help me.

Jai Maa!!! Jai Swamiji!!!

~ Linda

You can try sports or fitness shops or possibly Wal Mart for the clickers. That is where I got mine. All I heard about number of repetitions is that we should do the mantra to the best of our ability. Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Jai Maa! Jai Swamiji!

Kumari--- On Fri, 9/11/09, nierika <nierika wrote:

nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Devi Mandir Family about Navarna Mantra Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 6:17 AM

Dear Devi Mandir Family ~ a few digests ago someone said that Maa wanted us to recite the Navarna Mantra (hope I got that right) for Navaratri. A certain number, that I don't recall, was given. Does Maa want us to reach that number as a group, and should we be sending in our numbers of times chanted?

Also, where can I get one of those clicker thingies that helps keep track of numbers when chanting? I've heard it mentioned a number of times, so I hope someone can help me.

Jai Maa!!! Jai Swamiji!!!

~ Linda