IndiaDivine.org

kritya sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Divakar,

Many thanks for sharing ur experience, its invaluable.

Sometimes when things come easily one forgets how dangerous things can be

if they go wrong. It's a reminder to me.

Jai Gurudev,

Anurag

On 26 Mar 2007 19:02:23 -0700, divakar1997 <divakar1997 wrote:

dear gurubhai,the capacity also energy to perform kritya sadhana cannot be imagined.its better we discover what we really want and discuss with param poojya gurudev.kritya is such a power which can be

handled only by one who has achieved full state of lord shiva.the glimpse of her makes eyes blinded for ordinary saadhaks.its the ultimate destructive power in the universe.during the 2000 february shivir in bangalore i enquired about kritya deeksha with the jodhpur staff they said gurudev doesn't give it.i went to gurudev and requestfully i took kritya pratham charan deeksha.it

was a31 days saadhana onthe 16th day i committed a mistake and i could not continue the saadhana.and in a few days i reached such a state i cannot describe in words.almost in coma for 3 years. no hospitals could help me.later i got in touch with the senior disciples and started doing saadhanas once again.param poojya gurudev started helping me in his agochar form.very slowly life started returning to normal.according

to senior disciples to perform one charan of kritya saadhana you have to live in caves and doit for six months strictly.if kundalini sahasraar activation is metriculation and dasmahavidyaas are graduations then kritya is phd.surrender(samarpan) and pure love towards guru will automatically take care of our necessities.thank you divakar

Guest guest

Experiences like these always humble me...and remind me that Gurudev is capable of giving me so much more than than the material tinsle and trash I am forever begging off Him.

Thanks for the inspiration, bhai!

On 26 Mar 2007 19:02:23 -0700, divakar1997 <divakar1997@ .co. in> wrote:

dear gurubhai,the capacity also energy to perform kritya sadhana cannot be imagined.its better we discover what we really want and discuss with param poojya gurudev.kritya is such a power which can be handled only by one who has achieved full state of lord shiva.the glimpse of her makes eyes blinded for ordinary saadhaks.its the ultimate destructive power in the universe.during the 2000 february shivir in bangalore i enquired about kritya deeksha with the jodhpur staff they said gurudev doesn't give it.i went to gurudev and requestfully i took kritya pratham charan deeksha.it was a31 days saadhana onthe 16th day i committed a mistake and i could not continue the saadhana.and in a few days i reached such a state i cannot describe in words.almost in coma for 3 years. no hospitals could help me.later i got in touch with the senior

disciples and started doing saadhanas once again.param poojya gurudev started helping me in his agochar form.very slowly life started returning to normal.according to senior disciples to perform one charan of kritya saadhana you have to live in caves and doit for six months strictly.if kundalini sahasraar activation is metriculation and dasmahavidyaas are graduations then kritya is phd.surrender( samarpan) and pure love towards guru will automatically take care of our necessities.thank you divakar

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Guest guest

Everyone,

I was searching something on Pujya Gurudev on the net and came across this interview which according to the interviewer from nepal was given to him by Pujya Gurudev.

Q.

Dr. Shrimali you are considered as one of the most distinguished personalities throughout the world. How do you feel on being flocked by so many admirers?

A.

Basically, I am an inhabitant of Rajasthan and I have grown up in a very religious atmosphere. I was married off at a tender age and thus accomplished my Doctorate facing many problems and hardships. After that I decided to dedicate my whole life for the re-establishment of ancient lores of India, to introduce Mantra and Tantra to the society and Siddhashram Sadhak Parivaar has proved itself to be a solid foundation to my resolution.

Q.

Fine, for a moment, lets agree with the authenticity of the 'Mantra' and 'Tantra'. But do we have experts of this field, even today?

A.

Of course! But they usually maintain a distance from the society. They like to remain engrossed in their Sadhanas, in the natural caverns of the Himalayas. But through immovable determination one can reach them and acquire Diksha and wisdom through them. I personally know many such outstanding personalities who are established at the highest levels of Sadhana.

Q.

Mr. Shrimali, will you tell us your age?

A.

You are making a big mistake if you are considering age as the duration between birth and death. It is but just a part of the continuance which we term life. You are considering physical age as everything, in which I am performing all my worldly tasks; but my spiritual age which has witnessed my renunciation, meditation and the ultimate attainment is beyond your viewing capabilities. Therefore, even if my physical age seems less my spiritual age is over thousands of years.

Q.

During what time did you perform your Sadhanas in the Himalayas?

A.

People whose spiritual powers are activated can witness their previous lives. They remember each and every moment and the various Sadhanas that they had accomplished previously. I myself have spent about two thousand years doing penance in the extremities of. Himalayas, and I can recollect all those incidents; when I was lost in my meditation in the icy caverns, when I was accomplishing Sadhanas of the highest order, when I attained the realization of God and thus acquired totality of life. These incidents are closely related to my present life as even today I visit the Himalayas daily. During the day I remain amidst my householder disciples, whereas during the night I am totally occupied in guiding my ascetic disciples.

In fact you cannot realise anyone's spiritual age through the medium of mind, therefore it is useless to challenge the age, life and the powers of a 'Yogi.' In fact there is no such ground on which we can criticize or counter them.

Q.

Is 'Siddhashram' a reality, or is it your imagination?

A.

'Siddhashram' is real and authentic. It is the greatest goal of spirituality and a lot has been mentioned about it in various ancient scriptures. It is a divine Ashram' which extends for many miles, to the North of Mansarovar & Kailash. But being covered by a thick layer of ozone, nobody can see it and it is also not possible to take its picture from a plane or a satellite.

There is nothing such as death in this celestial land of elixir. Everybody is free from all kinds of sorrows, weakness, and anxieties. All seem to be savouring the effects of pleasure, juvenility and happiness. Even today one can see the great Yogis like Vashishtha. Vishwamitra, Garg, Atri, Kanad, Shri Krishna, Shankaracharya etc. wandering about, and can converse with them for acquiring guidance in various Sadhanas. In fact it is the duty of Siddhashrami' to maintain the equilibrium between materialism and spiritualism, and to work it out extraordinary Yogis present themselves in this world, from time to time.

A person can enter 'Siddhashram' only through spiritual powers and only then he achieves the totality of life.

Q.

Won't the people become indolent if you involve them in the golden dreams of Mantra and Tantra?

A.

There is no question of becoming indolent because diligence is very essential in the field of Sadhana. When you cannot subjugate even a person these days, then imagine the assiduousness with which one has to work, to subjugate the supernatural powers. It requires total dedication, hard work, and the ability to utilize every moment and that too while performing the duties of the household, Only then the person will be able to transform himself into a rational, civilized and a diligent personality.

Q.

You have claimed to have solved difficult problems through Tantra. Is it a fact, or a medium to acquire publicity?

A.

Tantra and Mantra have been created to make the human life more successful and pleasurable. Just try and perform these Mantras yourself in a systematic way, and surely all the, problems of your life will drift away. But it requires accurate pronunciation of the Mantras, authentic Sadhana material and proper guidance. Many of my disciples have attained the zenith of success through them, in a matter of days, and today they are considered as eminent personalities of the society.

Q.

But our scientists don't approve the authenticity of Mantra-Tantra, and the intellectual class also makes fun about it.

A.

The scientists can't approve it, they have their own limitations and therefore their intellectual capabilities cease on crossing these limits. They find themselves helpless in penetrating the world of spirituality. In fact the commencement of Sadhana begins only after the termination of science.

Therefore it is useless to compare the two. However, even the western scientists have accepted the transcendental powers of the Yogis and they are researching in this field.

And if people make fun about it, it only specifies their narrow mentality. Those who are incompetent themselves, can do nothing but make fun of others. And it is wise to ignore fools.

Q.

We have heard that you can know about the previous life of a person, through Hypnotism?

A.

Yes, it is not a difficult task. The field of Hypnotism' is very vast, and the present life of a person is related to his previous lives. Therefore an eminent hypnotist can peer into the previous life, solve the mysteries pertaining to the present misfortunes and if he is accomplished with spiritual powers, he can also destroy the ill effects of the previous deeds, with the help of 'Yogic' practices.

Q.

Are Gods and Godesses real?

A.

Of course! All the Gods and Goddesses mentioned in our scriptures are real, and one can acquire their glimpse by performing their respective Sadhanas. But for this, it is very necessary to dedicate yourself completely in the feet of the deity. There is no place for doubt in this field. Lord Krishna had also quoted in the Gita that 'Sanshayaatama Vinashyati' i.e. a doubting mind leads to destruction.

Therefore it is useless to hope for divine favours unless you are pure within.

Q.

How can we believe their existence when we can't see them? This is nothing but misleading the people.

A.

I ask you whether you have seen the Niagara falls of Canada? If no, then how come you have accepted it's existence? And suppose if you deny its presence then also it will remain there. In the same way the Gods and Goddesses are .real, and even you can acquire their glimpse after attaining a certain level in spirituality.

Basically we consider only those things authentic, which we are able to see, when in fact it is but just a millionth part of the creation. The whole universe is distributed into two parts--physical and metaphysical. And this metaphysical universe is beyond our realisation. It consists of many worlds which are unique in every way in comparison to the physical one and a person can enter it only through the power of Sadhana.

Q.

Will you perform some of your skills in front of us?

A.

It is not a juggler's play, which can be exhibited everywhere; only those people perform miracles who are mean and want to meet their selfish ends. The ambition of my life is to perform reliable tasks and I am determined to do so. Miracles always prove to be obstacles in this field, therefore even if you put faith in me or not, I cannot step down from my principles.

However, miracles can be experienced from time to time, and can only be exhibited under special circumstances.

Q.

Do you have a Guru, or are you keen on proving yourself as accomplished?

A.

I am nothing but a particle of dust and am performing all these deeds on the order of my Guru who is my soul and life. My Gurudev, Paramhans Swami Sachidanand is the most eminent personality of the spiritual world and is the organizer of Siddhashram. Though I will return back to him, as soon as he orders me, my disciples will continue to kindle the flame of Mantra-Tantra in the hearts of millions.

Q.

We also want to meet your Guru.

A.

It is simply impossible for an ordinary person. He remains in 'Siddhashram' and as I have cleared earlier, he can be contacted only through Sadhana.

Even the Gods are eager to acquire his glimpse. It is possible only through the help of a Guru related to the Siddhashram, and thus a person can meet him after accomplishing 'Sadhanas' of the highest order.

Q.

Your disciples consider you as a manifestation of God. Have you hypnotised them?

A.

It is their feeling, that they say so. It is not my wish to be called a God. I only want to remain a human being; and there is no need to hypnotise the disciples because they are all inseparable part of my heart and there is no place for meanness in this relationship. You can understand this exalted state only after becoming a disciple. And you can consider the Guru in any form because in this field one gains according to one's devotion. This is a world of emotions completely liberated from the grasp of the materialistic world.

Q.

The country is undergoing tumultuous conditions. Isn't it your duty to solve the problems of the nation through your divinity, when you can accomplish impossible feats in seconds?

A.

Whatever I am doing is for the benefit of mankind and it is my duty to do so. Nevertheless no Yogi normally tries to interrupt with the possibilities of nature. Also there is a special time for every task. It will however be more honourable if we triumph over the opposite circumstances through our efforts and Sadhanas.

Q.

How many disciples of yours have been able to attain 'Siddhis' (powers)? Will you introduce them to us?

A.

I am very lucky to have such disciples, who have proved their ability by acquiring success in distinguished Sadhanas and attaining Siddhis' of the highest level. Some of them have even visited Siddhashram'. Among these successful disciples there are people pertaining to different classes of society and the women have not lagged behind. In the future all my disciples will come forward, illuminating the whole world like the Sun, and will represent the spiritual age. They will give a new direction; a new light to the society and thus will be able to drive away the darkness from the minds of millions.

Q.

Only time will decide (if it is right or wrong). But please tell us about the different knowledges and lores that one can achieve through you?

A.

You are quite right, time is the best judge. Nevertheless, I had an inclination towards every ancient knowledge of India and today most of the people visit me with the hope of acquiring knowledges like Astrology, Karnikand, Tantra, Mantra, Ayurved, Paarad Vigyan. Surya Vigyan, Hypnotism etc. I have my own criteria for an eligible disciple, and a half hearted person cannot stand my test.

But those who are determined, face all the challenges smilingly. The flame of Sadhana continues to ignite in their hearts and thus they become precious jewels, of this field, in future. My doors are always open to such aspirants who are willing to sacrifice themselves for achieving these extraordinary knowledges.

Q.

What are your future plans? To increase the number of disciples, to establish your institution at an international level or to rebuild the nation?

A.

I don't wish for a train of disciples. My institution is based on humanitarian principles and it will surely reach the top. Every alert aspirant will surely come in its contact. Nobody is satisfied in today's social order. Everybody desires to rise upward and view life in a more pleasant way. It is my wish that every person of society achieves success; a desire for wisdom, imagination, spiritualism is born in them and thus they mould a new life with the assistance of Sadhanas. Then only 'my' presence will be justified, then only this vast institution will prove its utility and then only the human life will achieve totality. I dedicate all the moments of my life, and every drop of my blood, for the cause of such a sacred purpose.

Jai Gurudev

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Dear Anurag,

This article is available in Siddhashram website,

http://www.siddhashram.org/a19940989.shtml

Hope this clears the doubt/question that you had.

Best Regards

Chander

Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974 Sent: Thursday, 29 March, 2007 4:09:53 PMRe: kritya sadhana

Everyone,

I was searching something on Pujya Gurudev on the net and came across this interview which according to the interviewer from nepal was given to him by Pujya Gurudev.

Q.

Dr. Shrimali you are considered as one of the most distinguished personalities throughout the world. How do you feel on being flocked by so many admirers?

A.

Basically, I am an inhabitant of Rajasthan and I have grown up in a very religious atmosphere. I was married off at a tender age and thus accomplished my Doctorate facing many problems and hardships. After that I decided to dedicate my whole life for the re-establishment of ancient lores of India, to introduce Mantra and Tantra to the society and Siddhashram Sadhak Parivaar has proved itself to be a solid foundation to my resolution.

Q.

Fine, for a moment, lets agree with the authenticity of the 'Mantra' and 'Tantra'. But do we have experts of this field, even today?

A.

Of course! But they usually maintain a distance from the society. They like to remain engrossed in their Sadhanas, in the natural caverns of the Himalayas. But through immovable determination one can reach them and acquire Diksha and wisdom through them. I personally know many such outstanding personalities who are established at the highest levels of Sadhana.

Q.

A.

You are making a big mistake if you are considering age as the duration between birth and death. It is but just a part of the continuance which we term life. You are considering physical age as everything, in which I am performing all my worldly tasks; but my spiritual age which has witnessed my renunciation, meditation and the ultimate attainment is beyond your viewing capabilities. Therefore, even if my physical age seems less my spiritual age is over thousands of years.

Q.

A.

People whose spiritual powers are activated can witness their previous lives. They remember each and every moment and the various Sadhanas that they had accomplished previously. I myself have spent about two thousand years doing penance in the extremities of. Himalayas, and I can recollect all those incidents; when I was lost in my meditation in the icy caverns, when I was accomplishing Sadhanas of the highest order, when I attained the realization of God and thus acquired totality of life. These incidents are closely related to my present life as even today I visit the Himalayas daily. During the day I remain amidst my householder disciples, whereas during the night I am totally occupied in guiding my ascetic disciples.

In fact you cannot realise anyone's spiritual age through the medium of mind, therefore it is useless to challenge the age, life and the powers of a 'Yogi.' In fact there is no such ground on which we can criticize or counter them.

Q.

A.

'Siddhashram' is real and authentic. It is the greatest goal of spirituality and a lot has been mentioned about it in various ancient scriptures. It is a divine Ashram' which extends for many miles, to the North of Mansarovar & Kailash. But being covered by a thick layer of ozone, nobody can see it and it is also not possible to take its picture from a plane or a satellite.

There is nothing such as death in this celestial land of elixir. Everybody is free from all kinds of sorrows, weakness, and anxieties. All seem to be savouring the effects of pleasure, juvenility and happiness. Even today one can see the great Yogis like Vashishtha. Vishwamitra, Garg, Atri, Kanad, Shri Krishna, Shankaracharya etc. wandering about, and can converse with them for acquiring guidance in various Sadhanas. In fact it is the duty of Siddhashrami' to maintain the equilibrium between materialism and spiritualism, and to work it out extraordinary Yogis present themselves in this world, from time to time.

A person can enter 'Siddhashram' only through spiritual powers and only then he achieves the totality of life.

Q.

Won't the people become indolent if you involve them in the golden dreams of Mantra and Tantra?

A.

There is no question of becoming indolent because diligence is very essential in the field of Sadhana. When you cannot subjugate even a person these days, then imagine the assiduousness with which one has to work, to subjugate the supernatural powers. It requires total dedication, hard work, and the ability to utilize every moment and that too while performing the duties of the household, Only then the person will be able to transform himself into a rational, civilized and a diligent personality.

Q.

You have claimed to have solved difficult problems through Tantra. Is it a fact, or a medium to acquire publicity?

A.

Tantra and Mantra have been created to make the human life more successful and pleasurable. Just try and perform these Mantras yourself in a systematic way, and surely all the, problems of your life will drift away. But it requires accurate pronunciation of the Mantras, authentic Sadhana material and proper guidance. Many of my disciples have attained the zenith of success through them, in a matter of days, and today they are considered as eminent personalities of the society.

Q.

But our scientists don't approve the authenticity of Mantra-Tantra, and the intellectual class also makes fun about it.

A.

The scientists can't approve it, they have their own limitations and therefore their intellectual capabilities cease on crossing these limits. They find themselves helpless in penetrating the world of spirituality. In fact the commencement of Sadhana begins only after the termination of science.

Therefore it is useless to compare the two. However, even the western scientists have accepted the transcendental powers of the Yogis and they are researching in this field.

And if people make fun about it, it only specifies their narrow mentality. Those who are incompetent themselves, can do nothing but make fun of others. And it is wise to ignore fools.

Q.

We have heard that you can know about the previous life of a person, through Hypnotism?

A.

Yes, it is not a difficult task. The field of Hypnotism' is very vast, and the present life of a person is related to his previous lives. Therefore an eminent hypnotist can peer into the previous life, solve the mysteries pertaining to the present misfortunes and if he is accomplished with spiritual powers, he can also destroy the ill effects of the previous deeds, with the help of 'Yogic' practices.

Q.

A.

Of course! All the Gods and Goddesses mentioned in our scriptures are real, and one can acquire their glimpse by performing their respective Sadhanas. But for this, it is very necessary to dedicate yourself completely in the feet of the deity. There is no place for doubt in this field. Lord Krishna had also quoted in the Gita that 'Sanshayaatama Vinashyati' i.e. a doubting mind leads to destruction.

Q.

How can we believe their existence when we can't see them? This is nothing but misleading the people.

A.

I ask you whether you have seen the Niagara falls of Canada? If no, then how come you have accepted it's existence? And suppose if you deny its presence then also it will remain there. In the same way the Gods and Goddesses are .real, and even you can acquire their glimpse after attaining a certain level in spirituality.

Basically we consider only those things authentic, which we are able to see, when in fact it is but just a millionth part of the creation. The whole universe is distributed into two parts--physical and metaphysical. And this metaphysical universe is beyond our realisation. It consists of many worlds which are unique in every way in comparison to the physical one and a person can enter it only through the power of Sadhana.

Q.

A.

It is not a juggler's play, which can be exhibited everywhere; only those people perform miracles who are mean and want to meet their selfish ends. The ambition of my life is to perform reliable tasks and I am determined to do so. Miracles always prove to be obstacles in this field, therefore even if you put faith in me or not, I cannot step down from my principles.

However, miracles can be experienced from time to time, and can only be exhibited under special circumstances.

Q.

A.

I am nothing but a particle of dust and am performing all these deeds on the order of my Guru who is my soul and life. My Gurudev, Paramhans Swami Sachidanand is the most eminent personality of the spiritual world and is the organizer of Siddhashram. Though I will return back to him, as soon as he orders me, my disciples will continue to kindle the flame of Mantra-Tantra in the hearts of millions.

Q.

A.

It is simply impossible for an ordinary person. He remains in 'Siddhashram' and as I have cleared earlier, he can be contacted only through Sadhana.

Even the Gods are eager to acquire his glimpse. It is possible only through the help of a Guru related to the Siddhashram, and thus a person can meet him after accomplishing 'Sadhanas' of the highest order.

Q.

Your disciples consider you as a manifestation of God. Have you hypnotised them?

A.

It is their feeling, that they say so. It is not my wish to be called a God. I only want to remain a human being; and there is no need to hypnotise the disciples because they are all inseparable part of my heart and there is no place for meanness in this relationship. You can understand this exalted state only after becoming a disciple. And you can consider the Guru in any form because in this field one gains according to one's devotion. This is a world of emotions completely liberated from the grasp of the materialistic world.

Q.

The country is undergoing tumultuous conditions. Isn't it your duty to solve the problems of the nation through your divinity, when you can accomplish impossible feats in seconds?

A.

Whatever I am doing is for the benefit of mankind and it is my duty to do so. Nevertheless no Yogi normally tries to interrupt with the possibilities of nature. Also there is a special time for every task. It will however be more honourable if we triumph over the opposite circumstances through our efforts and Sadhanas.

Q.

How many disciples of yours have been able to attain 'Siddhis' (powers)? Will you introduce them to us?

A.

I am very lucky to have such disciples, who have proved their ability by acquiring success in distinguished Sadhanas and attaining Siddhis' of the highest level. Some of them have even visited Siddhashram' . Among these successful disciples there are people pertaining to different classes of society and the women have not lagged behind. In the future all my disciples will come forward, illuminating the whole world like the Sun, and will represent the spiritual age. They will give a new direction; a new light to the society and thus will be able to drive away the darkness from the minds of millions.

Q.

Only time will decide (if it is right or wrong). But please tell us about the different knowledges and lores that one can achieve through you?

A.

You are quite right, time is the best judge. Nevertheless, I had an inclination towards every ancient knowledge of India and today most of the people visit me with the hope of acquiring knowledges like Astrology, Karnikand, Tantra, Mantra, Ayurved, Paarad Vigyan. Surya Vigyan, Hypnotism etc. I have my own criteria for an eligible disciple, and a half hearted person cannot stand my test.

But those who are determined, face all the challenges smilingly. The flame of Sadhana continues to ignite in their hearts and thus they become precious jewels, of this field, in future. My doors are always open to such aspirants who are willing to sacrifice themselves for achieving these extraordinary knowledges.

Q.

What are your future plans? To increase the number of disciples, to establish your institution at an international level or to rebuild the nation?

A.

I don't wish for a train of disciples. My institution is based on humanitarian principles and it will surely reach the top. Every alert aspirant will surely come in its contact. Nobody is satisfied in today's social order. Everybody desires to rise upward and view life in a more pleasant way. It is my wish that every person of society achieves success; a desire for wisdom, imagination, spiritualism is born in them and thus they mould a new life with the assistance of Sadhanas. Then only 'my' presence will be justified, then only this vast institution will prove its utility and then only the human life will achieve totality. I dedicate all the moments of my life, and every drop of my blood, for the cause of such a sacred purpose.

Jai Gurudev

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

oic. I realised later that the person who shared at some other forum is also a Guru Bhai.

Jai Gurudev

On 4/1/07, Chander D <chander_d_in wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

Dear Anurag,

This article is available in Siddhashram website,

http://www.siddhashram.org/a19940989.shtml

Hope this clears the doubt/question that you had.

Best Regards

Chander

Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974@

gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, 29 March, 2007 4:09:53 PMRe: kritya sadhana

Everyone,

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

I am very lucky to have such disciples, who have proved their ability by acquiring success in distinguished Sadhanas and attaining Siddhis' of the highest level. Some of them have even visited Siddhashram' . Among these successful disciples there are people pertaining to different classes of society and the women have not lagged behind. In the future all my disciples will come forward, illuminating the whole world like the Sun, and will represent the spiritual age. They will give a new direction; a new light to the society and thus will be able to drive away the darkness from the minds of millions.

Q.

A.

Q.

A.

Jai Gurudev

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

My name is Rohit Shrestha. I am from Nepal . I live in Kathmandu.As to my profession I am an accountant .I believe in God . Nowadays i am fond of reading the monthly issues of "Goraksha Nikhil Vaani". I love Lord Shiva .I also worship other Gods-Godesses .Sometimes get Confused in different ways & thinkthat these are the test for me & i don't like giving tests.I believe after the death our soul goes to unite with Lord Shiva .As i look at Guruji Nikhileshworananda it seems to me like he himself is, or is an Ansha of Lord Shiva. So i also think that "Siddhashram" as you define is non other than the Abode of Shiva i.e, "Shiva-Lok".Would you please clear it to me . As i believe Shiva is the Guru & is Everything. Thanks for your time as well hoping for reply. " Om Namah Shivaya " Jai Guru-DevAnurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974 wrote: oic. I realised later that the person who shared at some other forum is also a Guru Bhai. Jai Gurudev On 4/1/07, Chander D <chander_d_in > wrote: Jai Gurudev, Dear Anurag, This article is available in Siddhashram website, http://www.siddhashram.org/a19940989.shtml Hope this clears the doubt/question that you had. Best Regards Chander Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974@ gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, 29 March, 2007 4:09:53 PMRe: kritya sadhana Everyone, I was searching something on Pujya Gurudev on the net and came across this interview which according to the interviewer from nepal

was given to him by Pujya Gurudev. Q. Dr. Shrimali you are considered as one of the most distinguished personalities throughout the world. How do you feel on being flocked by so many admirers? A. Basically, I am an inhabitant of Rajasthan and I have grown up in a very religious atmosphere. I was married off at a tender age and thus accomplished my Doctorate facing many problems and hardships. After that I decided to dedicate my whole life for the re-establishment of ancient lores of India, to introduce Mantra and Tantra to the society and Siddhashram Sadhak Parivaar has proved itself to be a solid foundation to my resolution. Q. Fine, for a moment, lets agree with the authenticity of the 'Mantra' and 'Tantra'. But do we have experts of this field, even today? A. Of course! But they usually maintain a distance from the society. They like to remain engrossed in their Sadhanas, in the natural caverns of the Himalayas. But through immovable determination one can reach them and acquire Diksha and wisdom through them. I personally know many such outstanding personalities who are established at the highest levels of Sadhana. Q. Mr. Shrimali, will you tell us your age? A. You are making a big mistake if you are considering age as the duration between birth and death. It is but just a part of the continuance which we term life. You are considering physical age as everything, in which I am performing all my worldly tasks; but my spiritual age which has witnessed my renunciation, meditation and the ultimate attainment is beyond your viewing capabilities. Therefore, even if my physical age seems less my spiritual age is over thousands of years. Q. During what time did you perform your Sadhanas in the Himalayas? A. People whose spiritual powers are activated can witness their previous lives. They remember each and every moment and the various Sadhanas that they had accomplished previously. I myself have spent about two thousand years doing penance in the extremities of. Himalayas, and I can recollect all those incidents; when I was lost in my meditation in the icy caverns, when I was accomplishing Sadhanas of the highest order, when I attained the realization of God and thus acquired totality of life. These

incidents are closely related to my present life as even today I visit the Himalayas daily. During the day I remain amidst my householder disciples, whereas during the night I am totally occupied in guiding my ascetic disciples. In fact you cannot realise anyone's spiritual age through the medium of mind, therefore it is useless to challenge the age, life and the powers of a 'Yogi.' In fact there is no such ground on which we can criticize or counter them. Q. Is 'Siddhashram' a reality, or is it your imagination? A.

'Siddhashram' is real and authentic. It is the greatest goal of spirituality and a lot has been mentioned about it in various ancient scriptures. It is a divine Ashram' which extends for many miles, to the North of Mansarovar & Kailash. But being covered by a thick layer of ozone, nobody can see it and it is also not possible to take its picture from a plane or a satellite. There is nothing such as death in this celestial land of elixir. Everybody is free from all kinds of sorrows, weakness, and anxieties. All seem to be savouring the effects of pleasure, juvenility and happiness. Even today one can see the great Yogis like Vashishtha. Vishwamitra, Garg, Atri, Kanad, Shri Krishna, Shankaracharya etc. wandering about, and can converse with them for acquiring guidance in various Sadhanas. In fact it is the duty of Siddhashrami' to maintain the equilibrium between materialism and spiritualism, and to work it out

extraordinary Yogis present themselves in this world, from time to time. A person can enter 'Siddhashram' only through spiritual powers and only then he achieves the totality of life. Q. Won't the people become indolent if you involve them in the golden dreams of Mantra and Tantra? A. There is no question of becoming indolent because diligence is very essential in the field of Sadhana. When you cannot subjugate even a person these days, then imagine the assiduousness with which one has to work, to

subjugate the supernatural powers. It requires total dedication, hard work, and the ability to utilize every moment and that too while performing the duties of the household, Only then the person will be able to transform himself into a rational, civilized and a diligent personality. Q. You have claimed to have solved difficult problems through Tantra. Is it a fact, or a medium to acquire publicity? A. Tantra and Mantra have been created to make the human life more successful and pleasurable. Just try and

perform these Mantras yourself in a systematic way, and surely all the, problems of your life will drift away. But it requires accurate pronunciation of the Mantras, authentic Sadhana material and proper guidance. Many of my disciples have attained the zenith of success through them, in a matter of days, and today they are considered as eminent personalities of the society. Q. But our scientists don't approve the authenticity of Mantra-Tantra, and the intellectual class also makes fun about it. A. The

scientists can't approve it, they have their own limitations and therefore their intellectual capabilities cease on crossing these limits. They find themselves helpless in penetrating the world of spirituality. In fact the commencement of Sadhana begins only after the termination of science. Therefore it is useless to compare the two. However, even the western scientists have accepted the transcendental powers of the Yogis and they are researching in this field. And if people make fun about it, it only specifies their narrow mentality. Those who are incompetent themselves, can do nothing but make fun of others. And it is wise to ignore fools. Q. We have heard that you can know about the previous life of a person, through Hypnotism? A. Yes, it is not a difficult task. The field of Hypnotism' is very vast, and the present life of a person is related to his previous lives. Therefore an eminent hypnotist can peer into the previous life, solve the mysteries pertaining to the present misfortunes and if he is accomplished with spiritual powers, he can also destroy the ill effects of the previous deeds, with the help of 'Yogic' practices. Q. Are Gods and Godesses real? A. Of course! All the Gods and Goddesses mentioned in our scriptures are real, and one can acquire their glimpse by performing their respective Sadhanas. But for this, it is very necessary to dedicate yourself completely in the feet of the deity. There is no place for doubt in this field. Lord Krishna had also quoted in the Gita that 'Sanshayaatama Vinashyati' i.e. a doubting mind leads to destruction. Therefore it is useless to hope for divine favours unless you are pure within. Q. How can we believe their existence when we can't see them? This is nothing but misleading the people. A. I ask you whether you have seen the Niagara falls of Canada? If no, then how come you have accepted it's existence? And suppose if you deny its presence then also it will remain there. In the same way the Gods and Goddesses are .real, and even you can acquire their glimpse after attaining a certain level in spirituality. Basically we consider only those things authentic, which we are able to see, when in fact it is but just a millionth part of the creation. The whole universe is distributed into two parts--physical and metaphysical. And this metaphysical universe is beyond our realisation. It consists of many worlds which are unique in every way in comparison to the physical one and a

person can enter it only through the power of Sadhana. Q. Will you perform some of your skills in front of us? A. It is not a juggler's play, which can be exhibited everywhere; only those people perform miracles who are mean and want to meet their selfish ends. The ambition of my life is to perform reliable tasks and I am determined to do so. Miracles always prove to be obstacles in this field, therefore even if you put faith in me or not, I cannot step down from my principles. However, miracles

can be experienced from time to time, and can only be exhibited under special circumstances. Q. Do you have a Guru, or are you keen on proving yourself as accomplished? A. I am nothing but a particle of dust and am performing all these deeds on the order of my Guru who is my soul and life. My Gurudev, Paramhans Swami Sachidanand is the most eminent personality of the spiritual world and is the organizer of Siddhashram. Though I will return back to him, as soon as he orders me, my disciples will continue to

kindle the flame of Mantra-Tantra in the hearts of millions. Q. We also want to meet your Guru. A. It is simply impossible for an ordinary person. He remains in 'Siddhashram' and as I have cleared earlier, he can be contacted only through Sadhana. Even the Gods are eager to acquire his glimpse. It is possible only through the help of a Guru related to the Siddhashram, and thus a person can meet him after accomplishing 'Sadhanas' of the highest order. Q. Your disciples consider you as a manifestation of God. Have you hypnotised them? A. It is their feeling, that they say so. It is not my wish to be called a God. I only want to remain a human being; and there is no need to hypnotise the disciples because they are all inseparable part of my heart and there is no place for meanness in this relationship. You can understand this exalted state only after becoming a disciple. And you can consider the Guru in any form because in this field one gains according to one's devotion. This is a world

of emotions completely liberated from the grasp of the materialistic world. Q. The country is undergoing tumultuous conditions. Isn't it your duty to solve the problems of the nation through your divinity, when you can accomplish impossible feats in seconds? A. Whatever I am doing is for the benefit of mankind and it is my duty to do so. Nevertheless no Yogi normally tries to interrupt with the possibilities of nature. Also there is a special time for every task. It will

however be more honourable if we triumph over the opposite circumstances through our efforts and Sadhanas. Q. How many disciples of yours have been able to attain 'Siddhis' (powers)? Will you introduce them to us? A. I am very lucky to have such disciples, who have proved their ability by acquiring success in distinguished Sadhanas and attaining Siddhis' of the highest level. Some of them have even visited Siddhashram' . Among these successful disciples there are people pertaining to different classes of

society and the women have not lagged behind. In the future all my disciples will come forward, illuminating the whole world like the Sun, and will represent the spiritual age. They will give a new direction; a new light to the society and thus will be able to drive away the darkness from the minds of millions. Q. Only time will decide (if it is right or wrong). But please tell us about the different knowledges and lores that one can achieve through you? A. You are quite right, time is the best judge.

Nevertheless, I had an inclination towards every ancient knowledge of India and today most of the people visit me with the hope of acquiring knowledges like Astrology, Karnikand, Tantra, Mantra, Ayurved, Paarad Vigyan. Surya Vigyan, Hypnotism etc. I have my own criteria for an eligible disciple, and a half hearted person cannot stand my test. But those who are determined, face all the challenges smilingly. The flame of Sadhana continues to ignite in their hearts and thus they become precious jewels, of this field, in future. My doors are always open to such aspirants who are willing to sacrifice themselves for achieving these extraordinary knowledges. Q. What are your future plans? To increase the number of disciples, to establish your institution at an international level or to rebuild the nation? A. I don't wish for a train of disciples. My institution is based on humanitarian principles and it will surely reach the top. Every alert aspirant will surely come in its contact. Nobody is satisfied in today's social order. Everybody desires to rise upward and view life in a more pleasant way. It is my wish that every person of society achieves success; a desire for wisdom, imagination, spiritualism is born in them and thus they mould a new life with the assistance of Sadhanas. Then only 'my' presence will be justified, then only this vast institution will prove its utility and then only the human life will achieve totality. I dedicate all the moments of my life, and

every drop of my blood, for the cause of such a sacred purpose. Jai Gurudev Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Rohit,

Your experience with Guruji Nikhileshworananda is great.

I am not familiar wih Shiva Loka, though have heard about it a little, hence will not be able to

comment on the same. I personally don't think that this is true

" I believe after the death our soul goes to unite with Lord Shiva "

I think " Siddhashrama " and " Shiva Loka " are diferent.

I think you are right when you the say the following " As i believe Shiva is the Guru & is Everything " .

Guru imparts knowledge to sishya in various forms and ways. I think

you should forget abut tests and concentrate just on devotion.

Jai Gurudev !!!

Guest guest

OHM NAMO NARAYANA

" GURUH BRAHMA(CREATER) GURUH VISHNU ( MAINTAINER)

GURUH DEVO MAHESHVARAH (DESTROYER) GURUH SAAKSHAT

PARABRAHMA(EVERYTHING COMES IN PARABRAHMA BEACUSE HE

IS OUT OF THIS BAHUTHIK WORLD) THASMAI SHREE GURAVEAH

NAMAHA " .

THIS STOTRA SUMS IT ALL.

FOR UR INFORMATION AS U STAY IN KATHMANDU OR KNOW

ABOUT KTM, THE LORD PASHUPATHI TEMPLE (IN THE

PREMISES) ALSO CONTAINS A TEMPLE TO GURU WHO IS LORD

DAKSHINA MURTHI (GURU OF GURU'S). SO IT DELIVERS THE

MESSAGE THAT EVEN GODS OF GOD NEEDS GURU AND HE PRAYS

FOR HIM. SOIT SAYS THAT WHOEVER IT IS A GURU ( UR OR

MINE) IS GOD IN THE SENCE BAGHAWAN (WHO OWNS IT ALL).

FOR U HIS HOLLYNESS SADGURUDEV OF SIDDASHRAM SHAKTI

KENDRA IS ALL, MEANS U CAN TAKE SHIVA OUT OF UR MIND

KEEP HIS HOLLYNESS AS PARABRAHMA THEN COMES THE REAL

PEACEFULNESS IN MIND.

ONE THING SO IS THE FACT ABOUT LORD BHANDARESHWAR OF

KALOPUL (SIPHAL).

ohm guruji ohm namo narayana

--- rohit shrestha <shresthadrohit wrote:

> My name is Rohit Shrestha. I am from Nepal . I live

> in Kathmandu.As to my profession I am an accountant

> .I believe in God . Nowadays i am fond of reading

> the monthly issues of " Goraksha Nikhil Vaani " . I

> love Lord Shiva .I also worship other Gods-Godesses

> .Sometimes get Confused in different ways &

> thinkthat these are the test for me & i don't like

> giving tests.I believe after the death our soul goes

> to unite with Lord Shiva .As i look at Guruji

> Nikhileshworananda it seems to me like he himself

> is, or is an Ansha of Lord Shiva. So i also think

> that " Siddhashram " as you define is non other than

> the Abode of Shiva i.e, " Shiva-Lok " .Would you please

> clear it to me . As i believe Shiva is the Guru & is

> Everything. Thanks for your time as well hoping for

> reply. " Om Namah Shivaya " Jai Guru-Dev

>

> Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974 wrote:

>

> oic. I realised later that the person who shared

> at some other forum is also a Guru Bhai.

>

> Jai Gurudev

>

> On 4/1/07, Chander D <chander_d_in

> wrote: Jai Gurudev,

>

> Dear Anurag,

>

> This article is available in Siddhashram website,

>

> http://www.siddhashram.org/a19940989.shtml

>

> Hope this clears the doubt/question that you had.

>

> Best Regards

> Chander

>

>

>

> Anurag Goel <anuragnikhil1974@ gmail.com>

>

> Thursday, 29 March, 2007 4:09:53 PM

> Re: kritya sadhana

>

>

> Everyone,

>

> I was searching something on

> Pujya Gurudev on the net and came across this

> interview which according to the interviewer from

> nepal was given to him by Pujya Gurudev.

>

>

> Q.

> Dr. Shrimali you are considered as one of the

> most distinguished personalities throughout the

> world. How do you feel on being flocked by so many

> admirers?

> A.

> Basically, I am an inhabitant of Rajasthan and I

> have grown up in a very religious atmosphere. I was

> married off at a tender age and thus accomplished my

> Doctorate facing many problems and hardships. After

> that I decided to dedicate my whole life for the

> re-establishment of ancient lores of India, to

> introduce Mantra and Tantra to the society and

> Siddhashram Sadhak Parivaar has proved itself to be

> a solid foundation to my resolution.

>

>

>

>

> Q.

> Fine, for a moment, lets agree with the

> authenticity of the 'Mantra' and 'Tantra'. But do we

> have experts of this field, even today?

> A.

> Of course! But they usually maintain a distance

> from the society. They like to remain engrossed in

> their Sadhanas, in the natural caverns of the

> Himalayas. But through immovable determination one

> can reach them and acquire Diksha and wisdom through

> them. I personally know many such outstanding

> personalities who are established at the highest

> levels of Sadhana.

>

>

>

>

> Q.

> Mr. Shrimali, will you tell us your age?

> A.

> You are making a big mistake if you are

> considering age as the duration between birth and

> death. It is but just a part of the continuance

> which we term life. You are considering physical age

> as everything, in which I am performing all my

> worldly tasks; but my spiritual age which has

> witnessed my renunciation, meditation and the

> ultimate attainment is beyond your viewing

> capabilities. Therefore, even if my physical age

> seems less my spiritual age is over thousands of

> years.

>

>

>

>

> Q.

> During what time did you perform your Sadhanas

> in the Himalayas?

> A.

> People whose spiritual powers are activated can

> witness their previous lives. They remember each and

> every moment and the various Sadhanas that they had

> accomplished previously. I myself have spent about

> two thousand years doing penance in the extremities

> of. Himalayas, and I can recollect all those

> incidents; when I was lost in my meditation in the

> icy caverns, when I was accomplishing Sadhanas of

> the highest order, when I attained the realization

> of God and thus acquired totality of life. These

> incidents are closely related to my present life as

> even today I visit the Himalayas daily. During the

> day I remain amidst my householder disciples,

> whereas during the night I am totally occupied in

> guiding my ascetic disciples.

> In fact you cannot realise anyone's spiritual age

> through the medium of mind, therefore it is useless

> to challenge the age, life and the powers of a

> 'Yogi.' In fact there is no such ground on which we

> can criticize or counter them.

>

>

>

>

> Q.

> Is 'Siddhashram' a reality, or is it your

> imagination?

> A.

> 'Siddhashram' is real and authentic. It is the

> greatest goal of spirituality and a lot has been

> mentioned about it in various ancient scriptures. It

> is a divine Ashram' which extends for many miles, to

> the North of Mansarovar & Kailash. But being covered

> by a thick layer of ozone, nobody can see it and it

> is also not possible to take its picture from a

> plane or a satellite.

> There is nothing such as death in this celestial

> land of elixir. Everybody is free from all kinds of

> sorrows, weakness, and anxieties. All seem to be

> savouring the effects of pleasure, juvenility and

> happiness. Even today one can see the great Yogis

> like Vashishtha. Vishwamitra, Garg, Atri, Kanad,

> Shri Krishna, Shankaracharya etc. wandering about,

> and can converse with them for acquiring guidance in

> various Sadhanas. In fact it is the duty of

> Siddhashrami' to maintain the equilibrium between

> materialism and spiritualism, and to work it out

> extraordinary Yogis present themselves in this

> world, from time to time.

> A person can enter 'Siddhashram' only through

> spiritual powers and only then he achieves the

> totality of life.

>

>

>

>

> Q.

> Won't the people become indolent if you involve

> them in the golden dreams of Mantra and Tantra?

> A.

> There is no question of becoming indolent

> because diligence is very essential in the field of

> Sadhana. When you cannot subjugate even a person

> these days, then imagine the assiduousness with

> which one has to work, to subjugate the supernatural

> powers. It requires total dedication, hard work, and

> the ability to utilize every moment and that too

> while performing the duties of the household, Only

> then the person will be able to transform himself

> into a rational, civilized and a diligent

> personality.