IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

saraswati mantra help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i suffer a brain accident due to which i was unable to read and write in other

terms my mind become very week i tried saraswati sadhna some time with little

result somebody tells me i have to do 1.25 lakh japa of big mantra starting with

shuklaam brahm vichaar can anybody tell me full mantra or other saraswati mantra

or guve your opinions i shall be very thankfull to you jai gurudev

Guest guest

jai gurudev :

om aim saraswatyey namaha

om saam saarvamangala bhyam namaha

these 2 r very good for brain speech etc.

do min 1-3-5 mala per day and drink water

exorcised-consecrated by it.

it will give proper results.

om shakti

gopal

On 3/17/10, amits <s_amit76 wrote:

i suffer a brain accident due to which i was unable to read and write in other terms my mind become very week i tried saraswati sadhna some time with little result somebody tells me i have to do 1.25 lakh japa of big mantra starting with shuklaam brahm vichaar can anybody tell me full mantra or other saraswati mantra or guve your opinions i shall be very thankfull to you jai gurudev

-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TRUTH PATH DESTINATION GOAL REAL ADIGURU  SALVATION KARMA DESTINY AND ALL THAT EXISTS

IS ONLY SUPREME NATURE SUPREME ENERGY DIVINE MOTHER ADI SHAKTI MAHAKAALIMAHALAXMI MAHASARASWATI LALITA TRIPURA SUNDARI KULKUNDALINI PARMESHWARI SHE IS THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTANCE AND WE ARE ALL PART OF HER

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Please contact Gurudham and take advice from Gurudev. Contact details are in the following link http://www.siddhashram.org/address.shtml

Jai Gurudev

amits <s_amit76 Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 1:48:31 AM saraswati mantra help

i suffer a brain accident due to which i was unable to read and write in other terms my mind become very week i tried saraswati sadhna some time with little result somebody tells me i have to do 1.25 lakh japa of big mantra starting with shuklaam brahm vichaar can anybody tell me full mantra or other saraswati mantra or guve your opinions i shall be very thankfull to you jai gurudev

Guest guest

> om aim saraswatyey namaha

>

> om saam saarvamangala bhyam namaha

hi.

how to spell this mantra? i think it spelled like " Aum ayeim saraswatyai namah "

and " aum saam sarvamangalaabhyaam namah "

am i right?????///

please correct me if i am wrong.

and while energising water how much times i should spell this mantras????

Guest guest

jai gurudev

both ok.

u can do 7-11-21 times energising of water.

om shakti

gopal

On 4/12/10, abhishek <abhishek.sinha75 wrote:

> om aim saraswatyey namaha>> om saam saarvamangala bhyam namahahi.how to spell this mantra? i think it spelled like " Aum ayeim saraswatyai namah " and " aum saam sarvamangalaabhyaam namah "

am i right?????///please correct me if i am wrong.and while energising water how much times i should spell this mantras????

-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TRUTH PATH DESTINATION GOAL REAL ADIGURU  SALVATION KARMA DESTINY AND ALL THAT EXISTS

IS ONLY SUPREME NATURE SUPREME ENERGY DIVINE MOTHER ADI SHAKTI MAHAKAALIMAHALAXMI MAHASARASWATI LALITA TRIPURA SUNDARI KULKUNDALINI PARMESHWARI SHE IS THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTANCE AND WE ARE ALL PART OF HER

My dear friend amits:

Mantra only does not work. There is a big mantra science behind the mantra. It needs personal guidance, personal observation and according to actions and reactions of the Sadhak, necessary changes needs to be done. Every person's body chemistry, karmas, etc. are different therefore, the length of the jap period and the result of that mantra are different. Please let me know where you are located i.e., india, us, uk, etc.