IndiaDivine.org

Validation of research on Oli Mudras

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello. I am interested if someone cane help me with a information.

I know that in Gitananda system are 6 Oli Mudras †" Vajroli Mudra 1 and

2, Sahasroli Mudra 1 and 2, and Amaroli Mudra 1 and 2. All this are

considered powerful practices for the sublimation of the sexual energy.

“Some Kaya Mudra (Body Mudras) include Yoga Mudra and Maha Mudra, but

the most important of the Kaya Mudras in the Hatha Yoga system are the

six Mudras known also as the Shat Mudras or the Oli Mudras. By placing

the body into six distinct positions, using breath control and Bandhas

as well, endocrine glands of the body are stimulated indirectly.

Through this complicated series of body Mudras, the Tejas or firepower

of the body (sexual energy) is transmuted into Ojas. “

Someone told a very interesting fact: that at Gitananda ashram have

been made some clinical research on the effects of this 6 Oli Mudras,

and the result it was stunning. The clinical test had proved that, in

the case of a man who practice seriously the 6 Oli Mudras, the number

of spermatozoon it is much lower, from around 160 millions (in a

normal men) to almost 30000. Is this information true? Who conducted

the clinical research and in what scientific journal was it published?

Can someone help me please with this information?

Thank you very much

Cristian

namas tei know that swamiji has written about this in different places but am not sure when and where the work was done maybe some of the old timers can help us as they lived in the ashram many years and many tests were done in those days too

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 6:25 PM, cristiroro <cristiroro wrote:

Thank you very much

Cristian

-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.com

www.geocities.com/yognat2001--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

i just received this input from Yogacharya Rajudev who says' " At the time of the Ashram being first set up in Pondicherry Swamiji was

already referring to the results of oli mudra tests. I think it is

very likely the research might have been done at the Hanford Atomic

Energy Institute, which had the sophisticated testing equipment to

perform a lot of the experiments he was interested in " . On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:

namas tei know that swamiji has written about this in different places but am not sure when and where the work was done

maybe some of the old timers can help us as they lived in the ashram many years and many tests were done in those days too

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 6:25 PM, cristiroro <cristiroro wrote:

Thank you very much

Cristian

-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.com

www.geocities.com/yognat2001--------------------------DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

namaste,

Yoga Life Vol 21 No6 [at back] they is a 8 page article

on oil mudras = page 8 refers to clinical tests.

also Swamiji explains results on one of the CD,s we did.

can give you the number of CD, if you want to listen to it.

murali

Yogacharya Muralidharan Giri [ Muralee ]

Gitananda Yoga Centre Sydney

26 Trevitt Road, North Ryde 2113

NSW, Australia

www.geocities.com/gitananda_yoga_aust/muralidharan

--- On Tue, 2/9/08, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognatRe: Validation of research on Oli Mudras Received: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008, 12:36 AM

namas tei know that swamiji has written about this in different places but am not sure when and where the work was done maybe some of the old timers can help us as they lived in the ashram many years and many tests were done in those days too

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 6:25 PM, cristiroro <cristiroro > wrote:

Hello. I am interested if someone cane help me with a information. I know that in Gitananda system are 6 Oli Mudras â€" Vajroli Mudra 1 and2, Sahasroli Mudra 1 and 2, and Amaroli Mudra 1 and 2. All this areconsidered powerful practices for the sublimation of the sexual energy.“Some Kaya Mudra (Body Mudras) include Yoga Mudra and Maha Mudra, butthe most important of the Kaya Mudras in the Hatha Yoga system are thesix Mudras known also as the Shat Mudras or the Oli Mudras. By placingthe body into six distinct positions, using breath control and Bandhasas well, endocrine glands of the body are stimulated indirectly.Through this complicated series of body Mudras, the Tejas or firepowerof the body (sexual energy) is transmuted into Ojas. “Someone told a very interesting fact: that at Gitananda ashram havebeen made some clinical research on the effects of this 6 Oli Mudras,and

the result it was stunning. The clinical test had proved that, inthe case of a man who practice seriously the 6 Oli Mudras, the numberof spermatozoon it is much lower, from around 160 millions (in anormal men) to almost 30000. Is this information true? Who conductedthe clinical research and in what scientific journal was it published?Can someone help me please with this information?Thank you very muchCristian-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- --------- ---------

--------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with 7- Find out more.

Hello everybody

Thank you for the answer. The

problem is that, if is possible I would like more exact information.

I would like this information for myself and for others who are

interested and also I want to have all the details of the research

because I would like to try to repeat the experiment. In this days,

with the technology available, it would be very easy. I am a

psychologist from Romania, and I could involve in this experiment

even some scientist from the Academy of Romanian Scientists. I think

the experiment is very interesting, and could be the beginning of a

series of research who could explain more about this area of yoga

science. I am

shore that Sri Gitananda would not speak of this experiments if it

was not made. It is impossible that all the data to be lost. There

must be some notes, some journals, something to be consulted.

Can someone help me find this data?

Thank you very much for your efforts

Cristian

--- On Tue, 9/2/08, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat wrote:Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognatRe: Validation of research on Oli Mudras Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 7:18 AM

i just received this input from Yogacharya Rajudev who says'" At the time of the Ashram being first set up in Pondicherry Swamiji was

perform a lot of the experiments he was interested in". On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

namas tei know that swamiji has written about this in different places but am not sure when and where the work was done

maybe some of the old timers can help us as they lived in the ashram many years and many tests were done in those days too

I know that in Gitananda system are 6 Oli Mudras â¤" Vajroli Mudra 1 and

⤽Some Kaya Mudra (Body Mudras) include Yoga Mudra and Maha Mudra, but

of the body (sexual energy) is transmuted into Ojas. ⤽

Thank you very much

Cristian

www.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

www.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Thank you for the answer!

How can I obtain this article about "Yoga Life Vol 21 No6"

and the CD? I would like very much to read it and to listen the CD,

and to have access to any other information who could prove

scientifically the results of this experiment. Thanks in advance!Cristian

--- On Tue, 9/2/08, Muralidharan <muralidharan33 wrote:Muralidharan <muralidharan33Re: Validation of research on Oli Mudras Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 11:16 AM

namaste,

Yoga Life Vol 21 No6 [at back] they is a 8 page article

on oil mudras = page 8 refers to clinical tests.

also Swamiji explains results on one of the CD,s we did.

can give you the number of CD, if you want to listen to it.

murali

Yogacharya Muralidharan Giri [ Muralee ]

Gitananda Yoga Centre Sydney

26 Trevitt Road, North Ryde 2113

NSW, Australia

www.geocities. com/gitananda_ yoga_aust/ muralidharan

--- On Tue, 2/9/08, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Validation of research on Oli MudrasReceived: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008, 12:36 AM

Hello. I am interested if someone cane help me with a information. I know that in Gitananda system are 6 Oli Mudras â¤" Vajroli Mudra 1 and2, Sahasroli Mudra 1 and 2, and Amaroli Mudra 1 and 2. All this areconsidered powerful practices for the sublimation of the sexual energy.⤽Some Kaya Mudra (Body Mudras) include Yoga Mudra and Maha Mudra, butthe most important of the Kaya Mudras in the Hatha Yoga system are thesix Mudras known also as the Shat Mudras or the Oli Mudras. By placingthe body into six distinct positions, using breath control and Bandhasas well, endocrine glands of the body are stimulated indirectly.Through this complicated series of body Mudras, the Tejas or firepowerof the body (sexual energy) is transmuted into Ojas. ⤽Someone told a very interesting fact: that at Gitananda ashram havebeen made some clinical research on the effects of this 6 Oli Mudras,and

the result it was stunning. The clinical test had proved that, inthe case of a man who practice seriously the 6 Oli Mudras, the numberof spermatozoon it is much lower, from around 160 millions (in anormal men) to almost 30000. Is this information true? Who conductedthe clinical research and in what scientific journal was it published?Can someone help me please with this information?Thank you very muchCristian-- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi BhavananiChairmanICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam25, 2nd Cross, Iyyanar NagarPondicherry, South Indiawww.icyer.comwww.geocities. com/yognat2001------------ --------- ---------

---------

--------- --------- --DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with 7- Find out more.

namas tei doubt if anyone has the date now!the best idea is to have a group of men practice the Oli Mudras for at least 6 weeks and see the sperm counts before and after the 6 week period and then after 3 months and 6 months to see what happens with the reguklar and short term practice and after stopping the practice toothe main drawbacks are the inability of most persons to do the practices correctly and so getting volunteers is a big problemthere are also some interesting swara yoga theories like this that can researched at the same time if volunteers are thereall the bestYogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam

and ICYER Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association 25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013 Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561 Mobile: 9842311433 Website: www.icyer.com www.geocities.com/yognat2001/anandahttp://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001 & p=r--- On Tue, 9/2/08, Cristian Patrut <cristiroro wrote:Cristian Patrut <cristiroroRe: Validation of research on Oli Mudras Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 5:49 PM

Hello everybody

Thank you for the answer. The

problem is that, if is possible I would like more exact information.

I would like this information for myself and for others who are

interested and also I want to have all the details of the research

because I would like to try to repeat the experiment. In this days,

with the technology available, it would be very easy. I am a

psychologist from Romania, and I could involve in this experiment

even some scientist from the Academy of Romanian Scientists. I think

the experiment is very interesting, and could be the beginning of a

series of research who could explain more about this area of yoga

science. I am

shore that Sri Gitananda would not speak of this experiments if it

was not made. It is impossible that all the data to be lost. There

must be some notes, some journals, something to be consulted.

Can someone help me find this data?

Thank you very much for your efforts

Cristian

--- On Tue, 9/2/08, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Validation of research on Oli MudrasTuesday, September 2, 2008, 7:18 AM

i just received this input from Yogacharya Rajudev who says'" At the time of the Ashram being first set up in Pondicherry Swamiji was

perform a lot of the experiments he was interested in". On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani <yognat (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

I know that in Gitananda system are 6 Oli Mudras â¤" Vajroli Mudra 1 and

⤽Some Kaya Mudra (Body Mudras) include Yoga Mudra and Maha Mudra, but

of the body (sexual energy) is transmuted into Ojas. ⤽

Thank you very much

Cristian