IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Everything you ever wanted to know about Subagh Kriya...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had received quite a few emails regarding my post regarding Subagh Kriya by The Underlying Stars .Apparently not as many people know about Subagh Kriya as I had thought. So here is a little bit about Subagh Kriya:(There is more information available online and instructions that come with the album download , so I won't go into too much detail about how to actually do the Kriya.)The word Subagh, as inelegant as it may sound, means "good fortune". It was taught by Yogi Bhajan in June of 1996, and his words were "Even if God has written with His own hand, that you shall live under misfortune, by doing Subagh Kriya you can turn your misfortune into prosperity, fortune and good luck".Other than God being a "him"—I concur with Yogi Bhajan, who, in subtle form paid me a visit and inspired me to create a cohesive soundtrack for this powerful Kriya. Ironically for me, Subagh Kriya itself is generating prosperity for me. However, it is more than just a prosperity Kriya—it is a life Kriya.Of the five 11-minute (or 3-minute; pick one) segments, only the first is specifically a prosperity exercise, bringing the Moon and Jupiter energy together, of which Yogi Bhajan said "When Jupiter and Moon come together, there is no way you will not make wealth". This segment is also, according to Yogi Bhajan, the only of the five that may be practiced on its own. Though, if you are one who sees God in all, then all rules go out the window, right?One of the most remarkable parts of Subagh Kriya, for me, is segment two, which I found to be very clearing and powerful. "If you do this every day, you will never be depressed", said Yogi Bhajan of this exercise. In my 120-day Subagh Sadhana, I honestly did not get depressed or even mildly upset once. For example, both my brand-new Macbook and iPod got stolen in one fell swoop during this time, and I honestly barely batted an eyelash. My friends were way more upset than I was.Interestingly enough, part three actually uses the English word "God", which is clear evidence of Yogi Bhajan's penchant for the evolution of ancient technology. The best part of segment three was always when it ended. Though there is not much documentation about this exercise, there is an unmistakable feeling of empowerment when doing this. I would sometimes catch glimpses of countless spiritual beings doing the exercise with me.The fourth segment of Subagh Kriya is where the Kundalini energy really begins to accumulate and rise. I am high as a kite by this time. The mantra is Har Haray Haree Wahe Guru, and it goes from chanting, to whispering, to whistling. The whistling part is when the neighbors inevitably walk by and comment to one another about how you are in a cult.And, finally, segment number five—the one-minute breath. This was the most powerful part of Subagh Kriya for me. Taking deliberate control of the breath and letting the body know who's in charge here is a very elating experience. Yogi Bhajan said of this exercise, "If you do this for every day, you will have all the powers of the occult". So, this will please the neighbors to know.There have been many success stories around Subagh Kriya, from thousands of dollars coming in the strangest of ways, to not having to work for years, etc. etc. You can go research these online. The bottom line is that it makes you feel good. And when you feel good—good surrounds you.Next on the list, straight from the subtle body mouth of Yogi Bhajan: new White Tantric music.Sat Nam,Arvind Singh