Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

WHICH IS CORRECT ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VISHVAKSENAYA NAMAH:

SUB : UPANYASAM BY VELUKKUDI SWAMIGAL :

ADIYEN RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE FROM A READER

thanks for the information. i tried to get calendar for this year published by swami velukudi

and his trust. i also wanted to buy upanyasam cd's published .

i was told by mr. srikanth of malleswaram who is a devotee that these can be purchased

by the members only . my request to enroll me as a member was turned down for the best reasons known to him only.

i am a vaishnavite and and also has been given bharanyasam by the lotus feet of our andavar shri H.H of srirangam mutt.

now i understand that the feud between vadakali and thenkalai may be the reason as one of their own devotee pointed out.

can someone arrange for my membership and help me procuring the calendar and the upanyasam cd's please

regards

iyan sri vasan

ADIYEN'S REPLY TP TO HIS MAIL :DEAR SWAMIN, ADIYEN RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND READ THE CONTENTS.IN ADIYEN'S OPENION VELUKKUDI SWAMIGAL IS NOT OF THAT TYPE.MANY OF ADIYEN'ES RELATIVES AND FRIENDS ARE THE MEMBERS IN" KICHITKARAM TRUST " AND THEY USE TO TELL ME THAT HE IS NOT SHOWING ANY PARTIALITY. ADIYEN ALSO KNOW HIM AND RESPECT HIM.HENCE ADIYEN'S HUMBLE REQUEST IS TO CHANGE YOUR OPENION. DASAN,POIGAIADIAN.

ADIYEN'S PRESENT ADDRESS:S. PARTHASARATHY,D-034, OAKWOOD ESTATE,AKASHNEEM MARG,DLF PHASE II,GURGAON.122002.Ph: 0124-4056238.