IndiaDivine.org

TTV

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Arangan Adiyars, As informed earlier the TTV was launched formally on 23/2/09. At present only a short duration program is being telecast. It is my ambition to cover as many programs of Vaishnavite temples as possible. I am also planning to have a covergae of functions that are held in Sri Vaishnavite Mutts. I will be greatly honoured if all of you would assist me in getting videos of festivals/important events of any vaishnavite temples/mutts that are accessible to you. I earnestly appeal to you all to contribute your mite in this regard so that people all over the world can have a glimpse of Perumal and Thayar in various Divya Desams. Since videos with copyright,if any, are not to be telecast without explicit consent of the copyright

owner, Kindly make sure that whatever videos you are forwarding to me do not violate copyright,if any, of its owner.Looking forward to your cooperation,Adiyen,SanthanaKrishnan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Mr.Santhana Krishnan,

The Theppotsavam in LORD PARTHASARATHYSWAMI Temple has begun yesterday (i.e.) 24-2-2009 and its a 7 days Utsavam and ends on 30-2-2009.We are the Ubhayadhaarars of the 5th day BRAHMOTSAVAM of LORD PARTHASARATHYSWAMY which is HANUMANTHAVAHANAM which will take place on 14th April 2009 in Triplicane and the Brahmotsavam starts on 10th April 2009.You can come directly shoot the Utsavam directly in Triplicane in Chennai.Expecting your reply,

Yours sincerly,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

Santhana Krishnan Narayanan <n_santhanakrishnanthiruvarangam ; ; andavan Cc: Oppiliappan ; Srisathyanarayanaperumal ; enthralling-archa ; ; Prabhandham Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:42:37 PM TTV

Dear Arangan Adiyars, As informed earlier the TTV was launched formally on 23/2/09. At present only a short duration program is being telecast. It is my ambition to cover as many programs of Vaishnavite temples as possible. I am also planning to have a covergae of functions that are held in Sri Vaishnavite Mutts. I will be greatly honoured if all of you would assist me in getting videos of festivals/important events of any vaishnavite temples/mutts that are accessible to you. I earnestly appeal to you all to contribute your mite in this regard so that people all over the world can have a glimpse of Perumal and Thayar in various Divya Desams. Since videos with copyright,if any, are not to be telecast without explicit consent of the copyright owner, Kindly make sure that whatever videos you are forwarding to me do not

violate copyright,if any, of its owner.Looking forward to your cooperation,Adiyen,SanthanaKrishnan

Dear BC VenkatakrishnanParthasarathy swamy temple thoppam will conclude on 02.02.2009. There is no date available 30th February. February 28th is the last day for February month.Adiyen Ramanuja DasanS.Thirunarayanan of KARAPPANGADU--- On Wed, 25/2/09, venkata krishnan <bcvk71 wrote:venkata krishnan <bcvk71Re: TTVOppiliappan , "BCVENKATAKRISHNANNewsListgroup" <bcvenkatakrishnannewslist >Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 11:35 PM

The Theppotsavam in LORD PARTHASARATHYSWAMI Temple has begun yesterday (i.e.) 24-2-2009 and its a 7 days Utsavam and ends on 30-2-2009.We are the Ubhayadhaarars of the 5th day BRAHMOTSAVAM of LORD PARTHASARATHYSWAMY which is HANUMANTHAVAHANAM which will take place on 14th April 2009 in Triplicane and the Brahmotsavam starts on 10th April 2009.You can come directly shoot the Utsavam directly in Triplicane in Chennai.Expecting your reply,

Yours sincerly,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN .

Santhana Krishnan Narayanan <n_santhanakrishnan@ .co. in>thiruvarangam; ; andavan@ .comCc: Oppiliappan; Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com; enthralling- archa@ s.com; ; PrabhandhamWednesday, February 25, 2009 5:42:37 PM TTV

Dear Arangan Adiyars, As informed earlier the TTV was launched formally on 23/2/09. At present only a short duration program is being telecast. It is my ambition to cover as many programs of Vaishnavite temples as possible. I am also planning to have a covergae of functions that are held in Sri Vaishnavite Mutts. I will be greatly honoured if all of you would assist me in getting videos of festivals/important events of any vaishnavite temples/mutts that are accessible to you. I earnestly appeal to you all to contribute your mite in this regard so that people all over the world can have a glimpse of Perumal and Thayar in various Divya Desams. Since videos with copyright,if any, are not to be telecast without explicit consent of the copyright owner, Kindly make sure that whatever videos you are forwarding to me do not

violate copyright,if any, of its owner.Looking forward to your cooperation,Adiyen,SanthanaKrishnan

Dear Swamin,

Thank you for your mail and the useful information you hve given

about the Parthasarathy temple Brahmotsavam. Depending on my

examination and Namperumal Brahmotsavam at Srirangam, I shall plan a

trip to Madras to record Brahmotsavam of Parthasarathy Perumal.

Soliciting your support and encouragement at all times,

Adiyen,

SanthanaKrishnan

Oppiliappan , venkata krishnan <bcvk71 wrote:

>

> Dear Mr.Santhana Krishnan,

>                                              The Theppotsavam in

LORD PARTHASARATHYSWAMI Temple has begun yesterday (i.e.) 24-2-2009

and its a 7 days Utsavam and ends on 30-2-2009.We are the

Ubhayadhaarars of the 5th day BRAHMOTSAVAM of LORD PARTHASARATHYSWAMY

which is HANUMANTHAVAHANAM which will take place on 14th April 2009 in

Triplicane and the Brahmotsavam starts on 10th April 2009.You can come

directly shoot the Utsavam directly in Triplicane in Chennai.Expecting

your reply,

> Yours sincerly,

> B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

> website: www.vedascience.com

> :

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Santhana Krishnan Narayanan <n_santhanakrishnan

> thiruvarangam ; ;

andavan

> Cc: Oppiliappan ;

Srisathyanarayanaperumal ;

enthralling-archa ; ;

Prabhandham

> Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:42:37 PM

> TTV

>

>

> Dear Arangan Adiyars,

>            As informed earlier the TTV was launched formally on

23/2/09. At present only a short duration program is being telecast.

It is my ambition to cover as many programs of Vaishnavite temples as

possible. I am also planning to have a covergae of functions that are

held in Sri Vaishnavite Mutts. I will be greatly honoured if all of

you would assist me in getting videos of festivals/important events of

any vaishnavite temples/mutts that are accessible to you. I earnestly

appeal to you all to contribute your mite in this regard so that

people all over the world can have a glimpse of Perumal and Thayar in

various Divya Desams.

>           Since videos with copyright,if any, are not to be telecast

without explicit consent of the copyright owner, Kindly make sure that

whatever videos you are forwarding to me do not violate copyright,if

any, of its owner.

>

> Looking forward to your cooperation,

> Adiyen,

> SanthanaKrishnan

>

>

> ________________________________

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

Dear Thirunarayanan,

Yes and sorry for the miscalculation.The Theppotsavam of LORD PARTHASARATHYSWAMI Temple ends on 2-2-2009.

KSHEMAAYAPUNARAAGAMANAAYACHA

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN

thirunarayanan swamy iyengar <nanu_04011955Oppiliappan Cc: venkata krishnan <bcvk71Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:58:15 AMRe: TTV

Dear BC VenkatakrishnanParthasarathy swamy temple thoppam will conclude on 02.02.2009. There is no date available 30th February. February 28th is the last day for February month.Adiyen Ramanuja DasanS.Thirunarayanan of KARAPPANGADU--- On Wed, 25/2/09, venkata krishnan <bcvk71 > wrote:

venkata krishnan <bcvk71 >Re: TTVOppiliappan, "BCVENKATAKRISHNANN ewsListgroup" <bcvenkatakrishnanne wslist@grou ps.com>Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 11:35 PM

Yours sincerly,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN .

Santhana Krishnan Narayanan <n_santhanakrishnan@ .co. in>thiruvarangam; ; andavan@ .comCc: Oppiliappan; Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com; enthralling- archa@ s.com; ; PrabhandhamWednesday, February 25, 2009 5:42:37 PM TTV

Swamins:Both of you are wrong. Theppothsavam should end on 2.3.2009. Based on what you say, it has already ended.Aravamudhan Raman--- On Sat, 2/28/09, venkata krishnan <bcvk71 wrote:venkata krishnan <bcvk71Re: TTVOppiliappan Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 12:40 AM

Dear Thirunarayanan,

Yes and sorry for the miscalculation. The Theppotsavam of LORD PARTHASARATHYSWAMI Temple ends on 2-2-2009.

KSHEMAAYAPUNARAAGAM ANAAYACHA

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN

thirunarayanan swamy iyengar <nanu_04011955@ >OppiliappanCc: venkata krishnan <bcvk71 >Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:58:15 AMRe: TTV

Dear BC VenkatakrishnanParthasarathy swamy temple thoppam will conclude on 02.02.2009. There is no date available 30th February. February 28th is the last day for February month.Adiyen Ramanuja DasanS.Thirunarayanan of KARAPPANGADU--- On Wed, 25/2/09, venkata krishnan <bcvk71 > wrote:

venkata krishnan <bcvk71 >Re: TTVOppiliappan, "BCVENKATAKRISHNANN ewsListgroup" <bcvenkatakrishnanne wslist@grou ps.com>Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 11:35 PM

Yours sincerly,

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN .