>Viruchiga Raasaou, Vadoola Gothram

Kousalya Kannan, Uthradam Nakshatram, Magara Raasaou,

T. Amrutha, Uthra Nakshatram, Simma Raasaou

=====

adiyen

kannan

My dear sir,

I would like to include my name for the sankalpa as follows:- Nakasthra----P

oonarvasu, Rasai Medhna, Gownya Raman. Can you tell me what is Jaathasya.

Thank you . I may not able to participate in the yaganam.

Yours sincerely,

DK Raman

***Dear Mr.Raman Sir,

You are also sending messages in 'HTML- Only format' by which I am unable to

edit it to add my contents.

'Jaathasya' means 'Jaadhakanudaiya' (sixth case - of )

nvs

Dear Shri Vasu Vadhyar,

Please include my name also for sankalpam

Sravana Nakshathre Makara Raasaou Jaathasya Bharadwaja Godrasya

Sundara Bhaskara Subramanya sharmna: Asya saha kudampasys

Adiyen

Bhaskaran

---------------------

Namsakaram,

please add the names of me and my family fembers for the sankalpam.

My name:Ramalingam, Uthirathadi, Meena rashi, Bharadwaja gotram

Mother: Kaveri, Kettai, Vruschika rashi, Bharadwaja gotram

Father : Subramanian, Pooram, Simha rashi, Bharadwaja gotram

Brother: Gopalakrishnan, Vishakam, Bharadwaja gotram

------------------

01/12/2006 Received total - 3

02/12/2006 Received total above two.

nvs

Below are the list of sankalpa requests received today :-

nvs

Respected Vasu Vadhyar,

Kindly include my family as detailed below.

..Moola..Nakshathre .Dhanur..Raasaou

Jaathasya Shadamarshana. .Gothrasya .Venkateswara..Sharmana:

Asya Saha Kudumpasya.

Namaskaram ravi

Respected Sir,

Kindly include my name for the sankalpa as follows:-

Moola Nakshathre, Dhanur Raasaou Jaathasya, Bharadwaja Gothrasya,

Pasupatheeswara Sharmana:

Asya Saha Kudumpasya

I may not able to participate in the Yaganam.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

V.GOPALA KRISHNAN

Dear Swamin

For the Jaapa Sankalpam i am herewith sending the

details of my father:

Moola Nakshathre Dhanur Raasaou

Jaathasya koundinya Gothrasya Vijayaraghavan Sharmana:

Asya Saha Kudumpasya

Regards

Parthasarathy

Swami

Kindly add the following name in the Sankalpa

HASTHA NakshathRAM

GARGA GOTHRAM

SUNDARA RAJA SHARMAN

uthrada nakshathram - chitra

visagam - Vaishnavi

Thank you very much for the holy things and passing on the benefits

to all themembers

adiyen

ramanujadasan

Dear MAma

Kindly include my name for sankalpam:

Visakam.Nakshathre ..Thula....Raasaou

Jaathasya ....Athraya...Gothrasya .Kalyanaraman...Sharmana:

Asya Saha Kudumpasya

Kalyanaraman. R

Bangalore-59

Dear Sir,

Please include my family for sankalpam

Maga Nakshathre simmah Raasaou

Jaathasya Bharadhwaja Gothrasya

Sankara Narayana Sharmana:

Asya Saha Kudumpasya

Adiyen

Chitra Sankaran

Swamin,

Adiyen Nochalur Seshadri Sampath, Nythirvakasyapa Gothram, Poorva Palguni

Nakshatre, Simha Rasi can be included in the sankalpam.

Dandavath pranam to Vadhyar Swami,

'Vancha Kalpathrubyasya krupa sinduva evacha

pathithaanam pavanebyo vaishnavebyo Namo Namah'.

One small doubt may be silly please clarify.

Why sankalpam is required in punya karma?

Logashemartham i.e. entire world and all living beings included. Palanai

ethirparthu seiya kudathu yendru all the scriptures are saying.

In Garuda purana Varaha peruman told 8 laksana for the pure devotee.

in that 8th one. YACHA MAM NOVA JIVATHY. [ My bakhas never expect anything from

me]

Our devotional service should be unmotivated. Everythig for the pleasure of the

Lord.

Kaliyuga darma is focused on Nama Sankeerthan.Why people are going after Yoga

and meditation?

and how todevelop prema bhakthi?

Dasan,

Saranathan

Good question.

I wish to put one more question for your question.

Sankalpams and Suthrams are neither created by me nor by any Vadhyar like me.

Who created those things and why they created it?

Those were created by Rushis. Rushis are Avatar of Emperuman.

Emperuman itself created or blessed to create all those things.

There are 86 lakhs types of creatures in this world.

All those creatures can not understand the " Ananya Bhakthi " in one fine morning.

" Ellerum Veedu petraal Ulagillaiyendre " - Sri Swamy Nammalvar in Thiruvaimozhi.

Sastrams were given by Emperuman. To give respect to those Sastras Karmas are to

be done even by a man who did " Prapatti " .

In Rahasya thrya Saaram itself Swami Sri Desikan described " Nishethikkappataatha

Kaamya Karmas " can also will help for developing Bhakthi.

So, the Sudharsanaathi Homams are coming under " Nishethikkappataatha Kaamy

Karma " .

Now we came to the point of doing Sudharsanathi Homams are not wrong.

Then. Any Homam or any Vaidhika Prakriya should have the minimum procedure.

Anugnai, Sankalpam, Poorvaangam, Prathanam, Uththaraangam.

If there is no Sankalpam then the whole proyogam should be like..

Body without Jeevan, A beautiful drawing without eye, a huge temple without a

god. I hope that may be 'Payithiyakaarathanam'.

What we can do?

We can do sankalpam for others. When a person who is doing sankalpam for his

whole family then it will not come under 'Swaartham'.

'Kalou Naama Sankeerthanam' is OK and accepted. In Homas only the " Naama

Sankeerthanas " are getting meaning and fullfillness, because there only the

'Paramaathama's' Saannithyam is requested to be in a pot of water by Aavahanams.

Ultimately we are getting that water as Prasaadham, Avabrudha snaanam etc. Which

gives us a great satisfaction.

Paramaathma is there in five stages " Para, Vyuha, Vibhava, Antharyami, and

Archai " . Why he is in all these forms, why should not be in only one form?

You are having the 'Paramaathma' with your 'Antharyami' why you are going to

temples? The question will go like " Acharyas are Sanyasis, why they should spend

this much of money for their birhdays " ?

More Over, some things what our elders did, (Melaiyaar Seivanagal) should be

done by us to keep our culture safe. We might have get a better " Jgnanam " than

our elders but we should not apply those 'Jgnanam' in our culture.

I hope this is enough. I am ready to explain more with more evidences. I have

typed all those things in a sprit of speed. I hope that I have not used any

harsh words. Any how I submit my appologies in advance.

NVS

(Please Kindly note that whenever I am putting my signature as nvs, it denotes

that I am also an ordinary member of this group.)

My Apologies for adding to what swami has written. There are great scholors in this group.

1. Sankalpam is the primary thing for the creation also. It is out of Naarayana's sankalpa the creation happened. It is the will of the person pronounced loudly. It is like writing an objective before proceeding to conduct an experiment or to develop the theory. Without objective the work done will lead nowhere and the exectution of the work itself would be on loose grounds. For all actions we do the sankalpa is preceeding function. It may not be pronounce out loud but it is part of the action otherwise no action exist. Even to walk from one room to other there is a sankalpa to execute something after reaching or obtaining the objective. Hence it is.

2. Bhaktaas do not wish anything? ...The prescription of rituals in the Karma kaanda of veda has got different objectives rather than pure materialistic possessions. For that matter Janaka Kings were the ones who performed most yagnaas though being the highest Jnaanis as referred by Krishna himself in Bhagavad Gita. The point of asking for Kshema Stairya Veerya.....Chaturvida phala purushaartham...dawrns a different connotation. It should not be looked at satisfying the personal ego or sensual cravings. It is for a higher spirit these are included. You may read the Batta Baskara translation on Yajurveda to understand the Inner and superficial connotations.

3. Naama sankirthana is one of the means prescribed. It does not mean that is sufficient and necessary condition. It is like interpreting the Baja Govindam Verse " Bhagavad Gita Kinchidadeeta.." as learning little Bhagavad Gita is sufficient to get the jnaana. It was meant to say atleast learn a little Bhagavad Gita rather than wasting the entire life time. Thus Naama Sankeerthana is also like atleast do a Naama Sankirthana if not able to do the prescriptions in scriptures. It is like a person who is starving for days and months together asking for atleast a fist ful of water. It does not mean fist ful of water is more than enough to satisfy the hunger.

4. Prema Bhakti can be developed by following the prescriptions of our reverred achaaryas and with the guidance of scholors like those in this group.

Regards,Venkata Krishnannambi_venkatnambivenkat

murali saranathan <saranathan1964vaideekam Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2006 6:53:56 AMRe: [Vaideekam] 3rd Logashemartha Homam At PARIKKAL on 7th January 2007 Sunday

Dandavath pranam to Vadhyar Swami,'Vancha Kalpathrubyasya krupa sinduva evachapathithaanam pavanebyo vaishnavebyo Namo Namah'.One small doubt may be silly please clarify.Why sankalpam is required in punya karma?Logashemartham i.e. entire world and all living beings included. Palanai ethirparthu seiya kudathu yendru all the scriptures are saying.In Garuda purana Varaha peruman told 8 laksana for the pure devotee.in that 8th one. YACHA MAM NOVA JIVATHY. [ My bakhas never expect anything from me]Our devotional service should be unmotivated. Everythig for the pleasure of the Lord.Kaliyuga darma is focused on Nama Sankeerthan.Why people are going after Yoga and meditation?and how todevelop prema bhakthi?Dasan,Saranathan***Good question.I wish to put one more question for your question.Sankalpams and Suthrams are neither created by me nor by any Vadhyar like me. Who created those

things and why they created it? Those were created by Rushis. Rushis are Avatar of Emperuman.Emperuman itself created or blessed to create all those things.There are 86 lakhs types of creatures in this world.All those creatures can not understand the "Ananya Bhakthi" in one fine morning."Ellerum Veedu petraal Ulagillaiyendre" - Sri Swamy Nammalvar in Thiruvaimozhi.Sastrams were given by Emperuman. To give respect to those Sastras Karmas are to be done even by a man who did "Prapatti". In Rahasya thrya Saaram itself Swami Sri Desikan described "Nishethikkappataatha Kaamya Karmas" can also will help for developing Bhakthi. So, the Sudharsanaathi Homams are coming under "Nishethikkappataatha Kaamy Karma".Now we came to the point of doing Sudharsanathi Homams are not wrong.Then. Any Homam or any Vaidhika Prakriya should have the minimum procedure.Anugnai, Sankalpam, Poorvaangam, Prathanam, Uththaraangam.If there is no

Sankalpam then the whole proyogam should be like..Body without Jeevan, A beautiful drawing without eye, a huge temple without a god. I hope that may be 'Payithiyakaarathanam'.What we can do?We can do sankalpam for others. When a person who is doing sankalpam for his whole family then it will not come under 'Swaartham'.'Kalou Naama Sankeerthanam' is OK and accepted. In Homas only the "Naama Sankeerthanas" are getting meaning and fullfillness, because there only the 'Paramaathama's' Saannithyam is requested to be in a pot of water by Aavahanams. Ultimately we are getting that water as Prasaadham, Avabrudha snaanam etc. Which gives us a great satisfaction.Paramaathma is there in five stages "Para, Vyuha, Vibhava, Antharyami, and Archai". Why he is in all these forms, why should not be in only one form?You are having the 'Paramaathma' with your 'Antharyami' why you are going to temples? The question will go like "Acharyas are Sanyasis,

why they should spend this much of money for their birhdays"?More Over, some things what our elders did, (Melaiyaar Seivanagal) should be done by us to keep our culture safe. We might have get a better "Jgnanam" than our elders but we should not apply those 'Jgnanam' in our culture.I hope this is enough. I am ready to explain more with more evidences. I have typed all those things in a sprit of speed. I hope that I have not used any harsh words. Any how I submit my appologies in advance.NVS (Please Kindly note that whenever I am putting my signature as nvs, it denotes that I am also an ordinary member of this group.)***************************************************To Post a message, send it to: vaideekam To Leave this group send a message to: vaideekam- ------------------------Did you know ? ------------------------------You can easily find solutions for any of your

"Vaideeka" needs;Just visit http://www.ahobilam.com/ once; plenty of information there!Have nice day! With Best regards, Moderator

Dandavath pranam to Vadhyar Swamin,

My appologies. Thank you very much in clearing my long standing doubt. Your weapon

[sastra ynanam] killed my ignorance [doubt] completely.

Thank you

Adeyan

Ramanuja Dasan

murali saranathan <saranathan1964vaideekam Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2006 3:53:56 PMRe: [Vaideekam] 3rd Logashemartha Homam At PARIKKAL on 7th January 2007 Sunday

Dandavath pranam to Vadhyar Swami,'Vancha Kalpathrubyasya krupa sinduva evachapathithaanam pavanebyo vaishnavebyo Namo Namah'.One small doubt may be silly please clarify.Why sankalpam is required in punya karma?Logashemartham i.e. entire world and all living beings included. Palanai ethirparthu seiya kudathu yendru all the scriptures are saying.In Garuda purana Varaha peruman told 8 laksana for the pure devotee.in that 8th one. YACHA MAM NOVA JIVATHY. [ My bakhas never expect anything from me]Our devotional service should be unmotivated. Everythig for the pleasure of the Lord.Kaliyuga darma is focused on Nama Sankeerthan.Why people are going after Yoga and meditation?and how todevelop prema bhakthi?Dasan,Saranathan***Good question.I wish to put one more question for your question.Sankalpams and Suthrams are neither created by me nor by any Vadhyar like me. Who created those

things and why they created it? Those were created by Rushis. Rushis are Avatar of Emperuman.Emperuman itself created or blessed to create all those things.There are 86 lakhs types of creatures in this world.All those creatures can not understand the "Ananya Bhakthi" in one fine morning."Ellerum Veedu petraal Ulagillaiyendre" - Sri Swamy Nammalvar in Thiruvaimozhi.Sastrams were given by Emperuman. To give respect to those Sastras Karmas are to be done even by a man who did "Prapatti". In Rahasya thrya Saaram itself Swami Sri Desikan described "Nishethikkappataatha Kaamya Karmas" can also will help for developing Bhakthi. So, the Sudharsanaathi Homams are coming under "Nishethikkappataatha Kaamy Karma".Now we came to the point of doing Sudharsanathi Homams are not wrong.Then. Any Homam or any Vaidhika Prakriya should have the minimum procedure.Anugnai, Sankalpam, Poorvaangam, Prathanam, Uththaraangam.If there is no

Sankalpam then the whole proyogam should be like..Body without Jeevan, A beautiful drawing without eye, a huge temple without a god. I hope that may be 'Payithiyakaarathanam'.What we can do?We can do sankalpam for others. When a person who is doing sankalpam for his whole family then it will not come under 'Swaartham'.'Kalou Naama Sankeerthanam' is OK and accepted. In Homas only the "Naama Sankeerthanas" are getting meaning and fullfillness, because there only the 'Paramaathama's' Saannithyam is requested to be in a pot of water by Aavahanams. Ultimately we are getting that water as Prasaadham, Avabrudha snaanam etc. Which gives us a great satisfaction.Paramaathma is there in five stages "Para, Vyuha, Vibhava, Antharyami, and Archai". Why he is in all these forms, why should not be in only one form?You are having the 'Paramaathma' with your 'Antharyami' why you are going to temples? The question will go like "Acharyas are Sanyasis,

why they should spend this much of money for their birhdays"?More Over, some things what our elders did, (Melaiyaar Seivanagal) should be done by us to keep our culture safe. We might have get a better "Jgnanam" than our elders but we should not apply those 'Jgnanam' in our culture.I hope this is enough. I am ready to explain more with more evidences. I have typed all those things in a sprit of speed. I hope that I have not used any harsh words. Any how I submit my appologies in advance.NVS (Please Kindly note that whenever I am putting my signature as nvs, it denotes that I am also an ordinary member of this group.)***************************************************To Post a message, send it to: vaideekam To Leave this group send a message to: vaideekam- ------------------------Did you know ? ------------------------------You can easily find solutions for any of your

"Vaideeka" needs;Just visit http://www.ahobilam.com/ once; plenty of information there!Have nice day! With Best regards, Moderator

16 December 2006.

Respected Vasu Vadhyar Swamin,

Please include the following names during Sankalpam at Parikkal Homam.

name rasi nakshathram gothram

sampath dhanur moolam sadamakarshana

rajalakshmi rishabam rohini

sadamakarshana

lavanya katakam poosam sadamakarshana

krishnakumar rishabam kathigai sadamakarshana

sairam makaram uthradam koundanya

sengamalam meenam uthirattadhi koundanya

Thanks & Regards

adiyen dasan

sampath